• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Kchoo Experience

Dinosaurs

Me, “Well, if you have been traveling here since before man existed here, then how far back was that? Did you see dinosaurs? “

Kim, “We have images in our computers of dinosaurs, but most of them look different than your museum specimins. We have records of Reptilians... humanoids... that lived here, but your leaders have hid that from you, and grossly mis aligned the bones so they look all hunched over with longer tails and necks. They mixed up bones from piles from different creatures, and made up poor charicatures for your museums.”

Hmm....

No this forum is to tell real experiences.. I am not doing this to be funny. But I do have some funny things to tell. My encounters have shown they do have a good sense of humor.

See what I mean? Always in character! You could give Craig Brown a run for his money!

The point of this thread is to tell my experiences, without embellishment, or interjection of my imagination, but what was actually conveyed to me by the anomalies that did truely tie together for me when I was 42. I have had several cameo appearances from their brunette through my whole life. She always appeared to me as if she were my age, using holographic projection. She was about 400 years old, not 4, during my first encounter with her.
She looked 4... but her body language and communication seemed older. I had my suspicions, but mostly ignored it for most of my life. People... just people... until the saucer ride.

She wanted me to recall. She had a box full of things she collected from me over the years. Stuff I remembered.. a candle holder I sold her at a garage sale, a few toys that I gave her, etc. the point was to tie my life with her together... all the little visits from a mostly stranger type person who was not in my life enough for me to realize she was the same person. But these objects forced it to come together...

For whatever reason, they need me to tell my story.

This thread will get the most honest truth of all this.

Last edited:
See what I mean? Always in character! You could give Craig Brown a run for his money!
That is quite the compliment to the satirist in me, but again... I am not writing this to be funny.... just to convey the chronology of how it ties together, and what was conveyed to me... if it is funny, give the credit to the aliens...

This is the ‘It Happened To Me’ forum.
I plan to stick to that genre here.

Last edited:
Now back to the first encounters...
oh yes.. Independence Day... I was 4.5 years old..
Charlie had just given me my name... Kchoo... but there is more to this... much more... and this is what happened...

Let me pick up where I left off...

I was going to ask him about the eye thing, but sneezed before I could say anything…
“Nice to meet you, Kchoo! My name is Charlie.”

They handed the camera back to Dad. One of the mysterious ‘Charlies’ offered a handshake to Dad, and said something about the images had been destroyed, then politely tipped their hats and left. I walked off the porch to watch the car leave, but rather than drive away, it rose up off the ground, and flew up to a big grey box. The brake lights came on and large doors closed behind it. Then I watched as the grey box turned and floated silently away into the night sky. When I turned around everyone was gone, except for this strange young girl.
It was a dusty Texas ranch and the desert nights were frequently cool, but it was nowhere near cool enough for a heavy sweater, and WHO would wear a white turtleneck in the dusty country? The lights were out. It was dark. I was worried about my parents, and I didn’t like being alone.
She said, “I am here to keep you company. Your parents are on an errand, but they will be back real soon.”
Her blue eyes were a little larger than usual, and she had perfect long dark hair… Not like most girls my age… but she was the right height and size to be about the same age as me. She asked me what it was like to have parents. I didn’t really know how to answer the question, but I think I talked about how Mom was nice, and Dad took me to church.
I could tell there was something different about her. Her body language looked older than her outward appearance. My suspicion needed a confirmation, so I decided to play a prank- “What is green and has six legs?”
“I don’t know. What?”
“I don’t know either, but it is crawling on your shirt!”
She just looked at me with questioning eyes until I laughed at my own joke. Then she smiled like she understood- “I have seen those before.”
Her answer made me a little uneasy… I didn’t quite trust her, the way she reacted to my bug joke. Her lack of fear didn’t match up with what I knew about girls. She seemed somehow older, but I was not sure how that could be possible. So I decided to study her reaction to my next question.
“Are you in school yet?”
“All my life.”
Then she just pointed up at the sky.
There was a bright light, and I found myself trying to focus, but it just didn’t become clear to me what it could be. I became enveloped by it, and I must have passed out, because in what seemed like an instant I was waking up on a hard bench in a strange, darkened room. I had never seen a place like this. The whole thing was one solid color of light brown. The entire room was made of the same smooth surface, with rounded corners on everything, including the benches. I could move my head, but not much else, and I could see Dad on one bench, Mom on another. A figure of a big lady with curlers in her hair outlined by an orange light tucked mom into a sheet. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but the body language seemed okay, like they were having a grand discussion about something. Then the figure turned and walked toward me.
“Hey, you’re NO lady!”
He had small tusks, and his upturned ears gave him an appearance like nothing I had ever seen. And I was sure I smelled hot bread.
“Toast?”
Well, it fit. It did look like steam was rising from his head, but it was more like an orange glow mixed with yellow, and it surrounded his whole body. “Hey you! Let them go!”
Mom said- “Everything is fine. Just let me handle it.”
I believed her, but I didn’t like this situation… and “Toast” was weird.
My eyelids felt heavy, and everything faded to darkness, then I found myself waking up in bed at home. I told Mom about my strange dream. She paused, then appeared to review something in her head before simply saying- “We are making pancakes for breakfast.”
After breakfast I went out to play and forgot about this unusual experience.
“Just another dream…”
There weren’t any more dreams about “Toast”, but I never forgot that strange aura, or his unusual features. He was polite, and didn’t hurt us… but his face just kind of stuck in my head. Sometimes I would re-live that dream, and try to make sense of it, but as I got older, it seemed more like kid stuff… so I didn’t think about him, or the girl. I became busy, as grade school boys do, building model planes, doing homework, playing with friends. Eventually it was all but forgotten.
From about 8 to 10 years old, one young girl visited me many times, but I wasn’t sure who she was. She went by the name of Kimberly. She would knock on the door asking for me to go outside. She wanted to do whatever I was doing, which made it easy. No trouble at all. She just wanted to spend time with me and I enjoyed spending time with her. We played miniature golf and other games, talked, made jokes… we just had fun.
When we were about 10 years old, she seemed depressed, and gave me the bad news, saying her family was moving and she didn’t think she would see me as much, but promised she would see me again someday. I knew I would miss her, but to make it easier for both of us- “You are a little weird anyway… How many 10 year olds have a tattoo of a feather on their arm?” She just sort of grinned, and looked down at the floor, and walked toward the door to leave.

Last edited:
I saw her a few times between 10 and before I was 42. I sold her a candle holder in a garage sale when I was 12, but I did not realize this was the same girl at the time.

I saw her when I was 16 when I was on a long bike ride. I stopped to explore a bit near a river and she was there. She acted like she remembered me and like I should remember her, but I didn’t tie the memories.... She could tell I didn’t really remember her and i think that cut the conversation short...

She was a beautiful girl... I should have remembered... but I just didn’t..

Again in my 20’s. Maybe a few times here and there, always just strangers passing... but there was a connection I didn’t understand...

Then in my 30’s. We saw each other at my climbing gym a few times... This should have been the catalyst of my memories, and eventually became an important part of my memories of the Blonde one. I will tell that story later....
For now, I want to focus on what triggered me to tie all those past memories together...

When I was aboard the ship that night, she showed me a cross section of a tree about an inch thick and 10 inches in diameter. She pulled a wooden pencil out of a box and used the tip as a pointer- “See this ring here?” She pointed to a dark thin line that seemed to contrast itself from the other lines. “That is when they set off the first atomic bomb. Your officials tried to say it would not have any ill effects, but this is just one example that shows they were wrong. We know from experience, nuclear explosions change things in permanent ways. Earth is in trouble, but we can’t do anything about that. We can only educate you and try to make you understand how dangerous it can be.”
I studied the cross section, but I had no words. She wiped a tear from her cheek...

She pulled some other things out of the box, a white feather, a spiral notebook and a pink eraser. She said she didn’t remember what happened to the parachute toy, but she still had the toy ray gun. (Although it needed to be fixed. Batteries were dead. ) She didn’t seem to understand much about how it worked. That floored me. How could someone talking to me on the bridge of a saucer with advanced technology, not understand how to get new batteries or even substitute the energy source? Things like this were just odd. But that was what tied it all together. She collected a box of things from me over the years, and that was when it became obvious… this WAS the same girl from when I was a boy.

She put the items back in the box. “That is enough… time is short… too short… It is time to go…”

We walked back to the door where we boarded, and the door opened. I could see the roof of the lake house.

She held my arm and we simply took a step off, and slowly floated to the ground.
She said goodbye and I asked if I would see her again. She shook her head no, but then seemed unsure before she nodded the affirmative as she ascended. The ship started silently ascending, and the stars became visible as it shrank into the distance....

I thought it was a cool experience, and vowed to myself to remember this, but I could barely keep my eyes open, so I went into the house and pretty much passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Last edited:
Ok, so now that you have been introduced, I am going to add a few encounters...
Kchoo didn’t just get totally surprised by Aliens that night... there were events leading up to it, happening during that same vacation, prior to the night aboard... and it wasn’t exactly the first time....

–Day 1–
The Lake House
I woke up early and grabbed my mask and fins to do a little free diving near the dock. I was teasing some fish out from the rocks when I noticed a figure of another diver. Upon looking closer, I noticed her big green eyes. At first, I thought it was just a lens distortion from the mask, but no.
“This would be no ordinary day…”
Her fins were of the same material that covered her body, and when she stopped kicking, they joined seamlessly into a single fin. She didn’t seem to know I was there, so I decided to follow her to study her scuba gear. Maybe it was a test for some kind of dive mask and wetsuit.
I swam closer to try to get a better view. In place of a scuba tank, there was what looked like a round black battery canister on her back with a kind of billow above it. I darted around in front of her to get a better look at the face mask. This was also different than anything I had seen before. Everything was stream-lined and minimal. A chord ran from the mask to the battery. The billow would expand, and then a few small bubbles would come out just before she would rebreathe the air back into her lungs.
I waved at her and she waved back. Then, using standard scuba diver sign language we signaled each other with the ok sign. It looked like she was searching for something in the pebbles. Her level of focus on her search peaked my curiosity, so I gave her some space, but kept her within my sight.
She buddied up with a male diver wearing the same style dive suit. At this point all three of us were in fairly shallow water, so I motioned for them to stand up. They joined me, and raised their face masks to the top of their heads. I could see electrodes emitting tiny bubbles inside.
“Are you experimenting with new gear, or do you work for a company that is developing new diving equipment?” The male acted confused. The female replied- “No, we just made them ourselves.”
“Where did you get those suits?”
“We made them ourselves. It is like the skin of a seal.” She pulled at the material on her hip, exposing a few inches of her bare skin, then she let it go. It slowly layered back down and re-seated.
“You aren’t from around here…”
The female took on an air of sarcasm- “How did you know?”
“Well, you are too perfect, like movie stars, or super models, and I know, that material is unlike anything I have ever seen.”
She asked if I thought she was attractive. The sunlight glistened in her blonde hair, and those green eyes! Such a perfect smile… I couldn’t help but stare at her, then I finally decided it was my turn for sarcasm, “Duh.” -She smiled-
I noticed their hair was already dry, but mine was still wet. “I can tell you are different, yet you look so awesome. So where is your ship?” The male answered, “It is here. You just can’t see it right now. We have to put our masks back on and finish our chores.”
“I completely understand. I am sure you are on an important mission or something. It was really nice to meet YOU. My name is Ken.”
“We know. We will talk later, Ken.” Then they ducked into the water and swam to the deeper parts. As they started diving down deeper, I took a deep breath, then free dove to about 20 feet. Now, I could see the edge of a large metal curve. So I decided to continue as far as I could. I managed to follow them as they went under the craft. “I had to at least touch it.” So I ignored my burning lungs and went deeper.
Seeing the ship underwater and touching it, was thrilling. There were no visible landing gears or anything like that. It appeared to be half way covered by a cave ledge in the rocks, and sort of wedged into it.
I watched them go up into to a moon pool, and then knocked on the hull as I was following. A dull solid thump. The hull looked like stainless steel but not as polished as depicted in online photos.
When I surfaced inside, the female was speaking to another woman in matter-of-fact sounding voice- “Yes, Commander. I know… He just followed us.”
The commander turned her head toward me and spoke with authority- “We are not prepared for guests.”
The male jumped back in as a woozy feeling started taking hold, but I managed to say- “I am sorry.”
“Don’t apologize. We will fix this.”
Blonde Woman- “You can’t breathe this air.”
It started going dark as I mumbled my final words- “Too late.”
I woke up with an oxygen mask on my nose and mouth, and could see the three of them talking, but I didn’t understand a word. The superior looked like she was giving orders to the crew, and my hearing started to come back- “Something percent should be enough… Something-something…”
The blonde female was kneeling on the floor beside me, her long hair was nearly touching my face- “Welcome back, keep your mask on. You can talk.”
A figure of a man was standing at an industrial looking podium style control with buttons and a few lights. I said- “Hi Charlie.” He looked at me and pointed at himself, then waved at me. Then he looked at the blonde and shrugged.
The dark skinned commander stood behind the group that gathered around me. “You are not supposed to be here.” I tried to focus but couldn’t read the insignia on the Commander’s suit.
The blonde said “You got us in trouble.”
Then I heard my Brunette woman’s voice.
“Ken?”
She was dressed in a similar wet suit, with a different insignia- It was like a line drawing of a mountain, with the sun behind it. She looked shocked to see me and finally asked the obvious question- “What are you doing here?”
“I was just curious, and swam down too far. I needed air. And I was curious, and I needed air… Hi!!!”
Superior’s voice- “Reduce to (something) percent.”
Next thing I knew, I was right back on the surface, standing in shallow water, right back where we were before they made their polite excuses and left, but I did not know the difference.
Looking around, I sensed something out of place, but could not understand it- “Wow, the sun feels warm on my face.” It was as if we never left.
The blonde female studied my eyes- “Yeah, you have been through a lot.” Then she asked me if I remembered the moon pool.
I didn’t remember anything… “What moon-pool?”
She just smiled, and they made their polite excuses, and dove under the surface.
It did feel warmer out, and I didn’t want a sunburn, so I went in the house. The family was playing cards. My sister asked if I had a good swim and I said I did, no longer thinking about anything that had just transpired, it was as if it was just a regular morning.
For some unknown reason, at the time, I just couldn’t make sense of anything in that moment. The memory started surfacing years later. Only then did I realize I had gone out before they were up, and when I came back, they had been up, had breakfast, cleaned up, and were playing cards (This was the routine). A Few hours must have gone by, so what happened during the time unaccounted for?

Kchoo, this isn't written as though "it happened to me". The style hasn't got the immediacy. The descriptions and dialogue are too precise to be actual recollections. Particularly when you're claiming something happened when you were 4 and a half. At least 99% of those reading this are human and we know what a memory from when you're 4 and a half looks and feels like.

Maybe some weird things have happened to you in your life. If you want people on this forum to pay close attention then why not tell us what you've actually experienced, or actually remember experiencing?

Thank you, Eponastill,
I have been meditating and processing this for over 6 years, to make sure I remembered as many details as possible. I am not some scared guy remembering this for the first time, but have fully processed my memories, written notes, rethought the wording. Tired to understand how far down this rabbit hole I should go...

I have already been through the struggle of where does my journey end? When have I finished learning what I am supposed to learn? How much of this was to wake up my mind? I have already been seeking these answers, and in the past I perhaps went too far into the intuitive and artistic to try to explore this fully in my process... but that is the past.

The reason the “It happened to me” thread works for me now, is because this story is doing what you say,,, To only be presenting those parts that are true memories, not embellished with art, or my own intuition, but descriptive truth as best as I am able to prepare it for you.

At this stage of my journey, I feel this is where this presentation of my story belongs, and this is where I prefer to tell it,

As long as people are interested, I will continue to share it, but I am not forcing anything, only presenting my story as best I can.

Now, where was I? Oh Yes..l I have started by sharing day 3 first, to give you a sampling, added Day one, and so, now it is time to share day two..

-Day 2–
The Reptilian
The next day, I went for a walk, exploring the woods behind our lake house, when I bumped into something invisible, like a solid smooth wall. I backed up, felt out toward this invisible barrier and touched something solid, but could not see anything there. Fascinated, I was going to call back toward the house so as to rouse interest from the family, but as if reading my mind, I heard a quiet, non-threatening male voice- “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”
I turned back around and this strong looking man about 6 foot tall, with yellow eyes and green, scaled face said- “You are in danger. I could be in danger for just talking to you now, but you need to walk away before you get hurt.”
I asked if he was some kind of security.
“It isn’t that, but we were doing something that could crush you if you were to stand in the wrong place.”
I backed up a few steps. “Far enough?”
He nodded- “Yes, you are out of danger for now, but don’t come back here today and do not tell anyone, as there may be consequences I cannot do anything about.”
I said I was impressed for his concern about me, and thanked him for the warning.
“Actually I am not concerned about you, I am concerned about what will happen to ME if anything happens to a human on this watch. Break is over, time for you to go.”
Then he farted.
I laughed, and said Humans fart too.
“I know.”
I laughed again and told him he was cool. He just looked at me and crossed his arms, obviously getting short on patience. So I did what I was told.
I walked back to the house, then went for a quiet swim. I was not sure what they were doing, but I was sure I couldn’t say anything. Nobody would believe it anyway. The sun felt good on my face, and I was back onto my vacation.

—-Day 3 —-
The Night Visit (Extended).
I was awakened at about 12:30 AM by a light and some kind of buzzing noise outside the window to the left of my bed. A dark haired woman, about 6 foot tall descended right outside the window, accompanied by a figure of a man, about the same height. They were both wearing form hugging skin tight jumpsuits. As soon as their feet touched the ground, they started casually strolling to the open door on the back of the cabin.
My room was right next to the back door, so I walked around the corner and said hello through the bug screen. The woman smiled at me and asked if I was afraid. I said I was curious, and invited her to come in if she promised to be polite and respect my wishes. She smiled again and entered. I asked why they were there, and she said it was like school. She is on assignment, this was part of her education, and mine. She said I have been watched by them since I was very small, and she wanted to know if I remembered my first encounter, then studied me with expectant eyes.
I did not remember her, but could remember being a small boy, and talking to some men in hats, and seeing a tall alien like the one that was with her. She said that was one of my first visits.
“Why are you here?”
“You were chosen, just as I was chosen.”
I didn’t understand, but felt at peace.
Then I asked if the Grey can be trusted. She glanced at him and back to me, focusing on my eyes- “He would not be there unless he was one of us.”
“One of Us?”
“Yes.”
“I don’t understand…”

Brunette smiled, “You will know when it is time. For now, I am here to tell you that we are all the same, we all come from the same place. Our destiny is the same. To love and be loved. To learn and teach. To respect the Earth and to take care of it. We are here to help you to learn to save yourselves. You are more important than you know…”

The one with her never spoke. He didn’t do anything but stand by her side. His head was about human sized but his body was much thinner in proportion to it than a human. His body language was peaceful and calm. His face was mostly white, but faded to grey toward the ears and forehead. The skin on his face and head looked soft and smooth, but durable, like the skin of a dolphin. He just casually stood there, looking at me with those unblinking, almond eyes. It didn’t feel invasive. He just seemed so gentle in his presence.

I asked the Brunette about him, and she said he was just here to observe and learn, but he didn’t have anything to say. I reached out to touch his face, and he flinched a little, then Brunette encouraged him to let me touch, and he moved his head an inch toward my hand so I could touch his cheek. He flinched again lightly, almost bashfully, when I touched him. Then he stepped back, and made a tummy rubbing motion, and she excused him, saying the time of each visit is limited to a couple hours earth time, and the atmosphere would start to take a toll, but it is important they visit us in our element.

Then I remembered Charlie and his failed disguise, so I asked if she was real or a grey in disguise.
She seemed confused and hurt by that question, and simply said “What do you think?”
I said it IS easier to accept her in this form, so I don’t mind either way.
Then she perked up, “I am real. What you see is what you get.”

She could easily win any pageant based on her looks alone, but there was something more…
I knew I was being an open book at this point, so in a defensive attempt, I asked Brunette, jokingly of course, to marry me. She smiled and said she would not, but there was someone who WAS interested.

Next thing I knew, a green grey, old and wrinkly, was putting on red lipstick and woman’s scarf over his head. He tied it under the chin, with a woman’s purse dangling from his right arm.

Then he put his left hand on my arm. “Kchoo. Awe! Kchoo!”

Brunette said- “If anyone has any reason why these two should not enter into holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace.”

This was funny, and unexpected. I never thought a grey would be part of a practical joke like that. And for them to toss that together so quickly, was unexpected and just hilarious. After a short pause, things in my mind turned more serious. There I was, talking with Extra Terrestrials, and I knew I must to do more than make jokes.

I politely turned the conversation after my face stopped hurting from the laughter- “Can we talk? There were some things that didn’t make sense. Inconsistencies in some of my memories of earlier encounters. You know... the types of things would not help Aliens to be accepted as friend?”

Her, “There are things that are lost in translation, or are just forgotten… It is difficult for humans to remember things that do not fit an acceptable view of reality. There are things we do not fully understand about that, but we are trying. I promise to do my best to help you, and to answer any of your questions…”

Then as if reading my mind, she started answering questions before I even asked them- “Yes we have a planet much like yours. Yes, we come from a different dimension, but that wasn’t an adequate explanation. Humans are beautiful, and strong, but not in very good control of themselves, yet human society has accomplished so much worth studying. Someday we would love for you to understand, if it is possible, but for now, it is just too soon and there isn’t time to cover everything yet. I need you to be patient, there are limitations we are dealing with that may seem annoying, but please keep an open mind.”

She led me outside… I am not sure how big the ship was. At least as big as the house, but bottom portion is really all I could make out. It was round, I think, but it was obfuscated or cloaked. The surface of it shimmered like water or flowing silk like fabric.-

She simply held my upper arm as we ascended up about 30 feet or so, and then our feet came to rest, firmly planted on a solid surface. Everything was dark. She guided me to a door with a slight orange glow around it, and a lift took us up a shaft to the bridge.

There was somone she wanted me to meet... he had kind of a soft round white head with dark holes for eyes, but the eyes had small sparkling crystals inside it and the more you looked the more the tiny points of light appeared to go on for infinity, as if the universe was contained in his head. He had a dark round hole for a mouth, and no nose at all.
He didn’t say a word, but one word came to my mind- Professor. He had a presence of knowledge, and he seemed at peace with the universe. Without saying anything, he seemed to communicate that we are all insignificant in the eyes of the Universe.

Then there was a really small Guy....at first I though it was a pet monkey.. He was no more than 16 inches tall and he seemed like he had an attitude. He squinted at me, then waved his hand at me like he just didn’t want anything to do with me. The brunette said he is actually well respected, and wise, but getting grumpy with age.

She showed me a large window or screen, and I could see a beautiful red nebula. There were some computer graphic locator boxes that appeared on the screen which I thought were location and destination boxes. Then I could make out the shape of the reptilian at a control surface. I think he was plotting a course. I was amazed at so many aliens of different types on one ship and commented to him on that. The reptilian said it was a good group, he had been with them a long time- “They are kind of like family.”, he said..

“ I like this guy!”
Turning back to the Brunette- “What is your name?”

She seemed almost annoyed by my question- “Whatever you want.”

Guy said her name is “Venus” to which she smiled and said “No it IS not.”

Brunette Woman seemed to be studying me, like there was something in my head she was interested in. She made me curious, so I asked what she was looking at. “I’m not sure.”

“You see me differently, somehow, I can tell. Can you show me what you see?”

She pointed to a display screen on my left. “This is how we see you.”

I could see a blue being, which at first, I believed was another alien, until I realized I was looking at my image projected on a screen. A translucent blue body against a black background. It was like seeing under the skin, all the nerves, and their activity. The heart was fascinating, with bright blue and white pulsing muscle.

When I moved, the signal tracers flowed to the muscle, the muscles would turn a little more blue and white as they moved and darker as they rested. The brain contained some red, some yellow, and displayed more white as thoughts and ideas came and went. I pinched my arm and it fired off deep red, then yellow, then white, and went dark for a second before it became blue again. I assumed the more intense the stimulus, more red would show. Marvelous.

She said that blue is my natural state, which is good. She also stated that it frightens them when I am angry, but that has been very rare. They are not comfortable with a human until they have seen how we react. This is why they play us music, or show us things that are designed to provoke our colors.
I stood there looking at my colors on a screen.

Pure body energy- Heartbeat, lungs, brain, skin. There were spots in the body that have almost no nervous energy, just shadowy-dark or invisible, spots. The external part of the ears was invisible, but inside: the internal ear glowed with yellow and white tracers that swirled around and dispersed. 85 percent of my body was blue, with, depending on the type of stimulus, some white and yellow and to a lesser amount, red tracers. It was really cool but it was too much to take in all at once, and a fear of finding out what she was looking at rushed in.

The screen went dark and she instructed me to turn my head toward her so she could look straight toward my eyes. She looked concerned, but studious.
The blonde male walked in, and . I said hello, as I could remember seeing him in the lake a couple days before.”
Brunette asked him to take a look. “Ever seen that before?”
Male, “No.”
Brunette, “What is it?”
Male, “Just a genetic anomaly”.
She asked me about any car wrecks or heavy contact sports.
Male – “He was born that way, I can tell. It disqualifies him for what we talked about, but he has potential.”
Brunette – “No.”
Male- “You sure?”
Brunette – “Not THAT. I won’t have it. He has been through enough.”
Male- “Why do YOU care?”
Brunette – “HE is MINE. I get to make the call.”

They both wore markings on their chest below the shoulder, so I decided to ask, “So you have ranks? What is your society like? Your culture? Do you always wear these suits?”

Brunette, “A galactic council does exist, but it is not as formal as you might imagine. We have schools, ranks, authorities, prisoners, societal norms and customs. We all have careers, or specialties of interest that we are encouraged to pursue, but all of that is monitored by mentors, family guidance, and curriculums.”

She went back to studying me with a look of disappointment and almost distaste.

Me, “What is it?”

Brunette- “I don’t know, but it blocks you from growing the way I had hoped. You are limited, but safe. No need to worry. You are basically a normal human... not as adaptable as I had hoped. We were hoping to teach you to hear telepathy, but that looks like isn’t going to be possible... you are basically deaf to Telepathy...”

Me, “But I can hear and see the dog Charlie projected at me.” (From a visit when I was a boy)

“That is different... I... Never mind. It is okay. “

Me- “Can you fix it?”

Brunette- “No. Not without hurting your brain.”

Me- “But you just showed me you can pretty much do anything.”

Brunette- “No, we can’t, you would lose more than you could gain, and wind up insane beyond help. You can’t just turn it on, it takes a lifetime.”

Without moving my lips, “You can hear me?”

Brunette- “Yes” (she moved hers). “But you are deaf, that is the way it is, and the way it will be.” Her voice took on a motherly tone.

Me, “But I can see.”

Her, “It does not work that way. It doesn’t matter. I like talking to you, anyway. It is kind of refreshing.”

.... the following was posted before, during my intro, but re posted so you can see where it fit in the context....
She showed me a cross section of a tree about an inch thick and 10 inches in diameter. She pulled a wooden pencil out of a box and used the tip as a pointer- “See this ring here?” She pointed to a dark thin line that seemed to contrast itself from the other lines. “That is when they set off the first atomic bomb. Your officials tried to say it would not have any ill effects, but this is just one example that shows they were wrong. We know from experience, nuclear explosions change things in permanent ways. Earth is in trouble, but we can’t do anything about that. We can only educate you and try to make you understand how dangerous it can be.”
I studied the cross section, but I had no words. Then I looked at her and saw her wiping a tear from her cheek-
She pulled out some other things out of the box, a white feather, a spiral notebook and a pink eraser. She said she didn’t remember what happened to the parachute toy, but she still had the toy ray gun. (Although it needed to be fixed. Batteries were dead. ) She didn’t seem to understand much about how it worked. That floored me. How could someone talking to me on the bridge of a saucer with advanced technology, not understand how to get new batteries or even substitute the energy source? Things like this were just odd. But that was what tied it all together. She collected a box of things from me over the years, and that was when it became obvious… this WAS the same girl from when I was a boy.

Last edited:
So the box of things she collected seemed to serve a purpose to me, to tie it all together. I am pretty sure that was the plan all along. There isn’t much to tell beyond that. It set my imagination in fire. I tried to use meditation. I tried to learn to astral travel, I sought to find ways to teach myself telekinesis, and Telepathy. I explored dreams and wrote down what I saw...

I used intuition, tried to explore the library of universal knowledge....

I looked for them... Searched crowds, hoping brunette would be there. I may have seen her... and others... not sure... I may have spoken to her again, but it was always in public, at events, and I was thinking I was just being crazy and they were just people trying to make nice and play along. So I do not know...

You now know the main points, and some basics... I suppose I could cite all my memories here, but the point is already made.

It is my testimony of what I consider to be real in every sense. These are the key encounters I was impressed enough by. Enough to make me believe we are not alone. Enough to know we are being monitored. Enough to know how we are important to them, somehow...

They will be around. You may have met one and not even realized it.

They can blend in. Which only makes it harder... because then anyone could be one, so it messes with my head...

In the end, I am sure we will all come to know the truth, and as the Brunette said, It will be a gradual, casual acceptance. More people will come forward, more conversations will take place, more similarities and familiarities will surface.

My motto as I have completed my self exploration through this is:

“Accept all living things.”

I think this is what they are waiting for...

Last edited:
^^^ All very interesting. (Sorry, yes, "interesting" again). Thought provoking. Thank you for posting.

So no star-babies yet, then?

Nope. No star babies.

Oh well. Better luck next time.

I may seem flippant (and, if so, I apologise) but I really do think that this is an intriguing story. I do hope that there is more to come for you.

An interesting example of how the mind works:

I have a cool mist humidifier on the bed table.
I fell asleep with it running. I heard the button being clicked and I heard the mister shut off.
I turned my head that direction, and said, “Hey you are turning off my mister...”, But there wasn’t anyone standing there... I could hear my wife out in the living room as she was sorting through some papers, so I got up, and went to her to ask, “Hey, did you shut off the mister, or was I having a visitor?”

She laughed and said, “Yes, I turned it off 20 minutes ago. You were snoring when I did it.”

So I went back to bed, and next, dreamed of being in a strange, but comfortable house. Strange, in that every wall was transparent glass. Forms were finished concrete, with area rugs, and a glowing stone fire pit in the center with a round vent hood over it. It must have been a holiday, as my wife was wearing a red dress with a white holly berry broach and matching ear rings. Her short curly hair was fixed with a bit of gold glitter in it. Passers by outside could look in, but didn’t, as they seem to care to not peak in other’s homes... or maybe I could see out, but they could not see inside... I wasn’t sure.

I was comfortable in this place, and it seemed this dream continued through the night as flashbacks of memories in this house with her. A premonition of a future, or from a past lifetime? Just a pleasant dream where I hoped my future life to be as good as this one, or better, and with the same person for my wife?

Last edited:
I think you'll have to read Ken's book to get the full story Mark!
This is what is happening now. And it is my focus... if future dreams or events do tie back to the the books, I will point that out, for interest... but this forum is more for what happens to me going forward. The background was just to get an idea of why I do it. You won’t need to read the books to enjoy this forum. :) This is an exploration of my subconscious, and how it may tie to the concious. That is 90 percent of what the books are about. I like it, because it is created by my mind mostly when I am asleep... and it turns into pretty good stuff. So I wrote books... and may be in the process of another... you can watch this unfold here.

Last edited:
Hi Kchoo! I'm finding this a bit difficult to make sense of, my friend. Your earlier post tells us of an encounter with a human and an ET that you recall experiencing at your parents-in-law house. This experience then leads you to remember previous experiences, am I right?

I'm having trouble with the other experiences because you muddy the waters a bit with changing into a written narrative style, and also mentioning dreams, opinions, and the power of the imagination.

So I'm unsure of the timeline of your encounters, and also what happened in our reality versus what you've found out through dreams and so on.

I know you wanted to write about what happens from now on, but I think it will make more sense if you jot down a quick timeline of actual events up until now, maybe?

Hi Kchoo! I'm finding this a bit difficult to make sense of, my friend. Your earlier post tells us of an encounter with a human and an ET that you recall experiencing at your parents-in-law house. This experience then leads you to remember previous experiences, am I right?

I'm having trouble with the other experiences because you muddy the waters a bit with changing into a written narrative style, and also mentioning dreams, opinions, and the power of the imagination.

So I'm unsure of the timeline of your encounters, and also what happened in our reality versus what you've found out through dreams and so on.

I know you wanted to write about what happens from now on, but I think it will make more sense if you jot down a quick timeline of actual events up until now, maybe?

You are right... continuity is important... I have redacted the fork in the road... perhaps a new thread will cover that.
My apologies.

(Dates are approximate)
NOVEMBER . 1970 First encounter in yard.

JULY 1971. 4TH OF July encounters.

1974 to 2004. Several small appearances

Mid summer 2010. Lake house.

2010 - 2018 very few encounters if any... maybe me just trying too hard...mistaken identies...

From 2010 to 2018, tied back memories, meditated, dreamed, explored subconcious, gave in completely to the 'delusion' jotted notes, wrote books...

2019... just moving forward... accepting anomolies as just background... accepting all living things, here, and even if from somewhere else...

But... because you seem interested, would you like a description of some of the encounters from the begining?
And progress forward?

Last edited:
From about 8 to 10 years old, one young girl visited me many times, but I wasn’t sure who she was. She went by the name of Kimberly. She would knock on the door asking for me to go outside. She wanted to do whatever I was doing, which made it easy. No trouble at all. She just wanted to spend time with me and I enjoyed spending time with her. We played miniature golf and other games, talked, made jokes… we just had fun.

When we were about 10 years old, she seemed depressed, and gave me the bad news, saying her family was moving and she didn’t think she would see me as much, but promised she would see me again someday. I knew I would miss her, but to make it easier for both of us- “You are a little weird anyway… How many 10 year olds have a tattoo of a feather on their arm?” She just sort of grinned, and looked down at the floor, and walked toward the door to leave.

After that I don’t remember seeing the Brunette again for many years. I did see Charlie, who stopped in several times that summer. He was a magician, and could do amazing things. In one of his demonstrations, he made a yellow dog jump right through my mid-section. At first it startled me, but I quickly realized it was just an illusion, and asked him to do it again. He paused, and sat quietly for a short while and said he would be in trouble if he did it again. He was basically a nice old man, but he seemed young in spirit. I thought he was a good magician so I would ask him to show me a new trick each time I saw him.

Then one day he too said he was moving, and would not see me for a long while. For his final act, he changed from the old man into that figure with almond eyes, then disappeared right before my eyes. I wasn’t sure what to think after that, but I did remember him from the fireworks, and that made a little chill run up my spine…

At some point between 9 and 10, I saw the Blonde one again...

The Theater
———–
I was around 9 years old. I think, maybe closer to 10. It was a wet and dark night out, as Mom asked me if I would like to go to the local Play House, and see the ‘Taming of the Shrew’ By William Shakespeare, performed by local college students. Mom had worked as a seamstress at the community college replica of the Globe Theater, now she was a school teacher, but she still enjoyed the theater and asked me if I wanted to see it.
We found our seats and it happened that I found myself sitting in a seat between my mom and a blonde. The blonde immediately struck a conversation with us and shook my mother’s hand, so I assumed they knew each other. Then she focused the conversation on me- “I have not been to see a Shakespeare play in a long time. This is a small, but good replica of the original theater. The modern seats are much nicer. Look up… do you see?”

I looked up, and there appeared to be water reflections on the ceiling in the rafters… but I could not see any source of the reflection… “What is it?” She lowered her head to my ear- “It is my portal. It is there for emergencies… if I should be noticed, I may need to leave very quickly, but I think we are safe here… It feels safe here… don’t you feel it?.”
“I guess.”

She touched the back of my hand with the soft part of her fingers. “Is this okay?”
“Yeah…”

She studied the veins on the back of my hand, tracing them with her index finger. “You have the same veins.”

I pulled my hand away, and looked at her to study her face… then I remembered her from when I was boy, standing in the dirt and gravel. I looked at mom, and she must have recognized the look of concern…”It’s okay, you don’t have to talk to anyone you don’t want too, but I am here… so you are safe.”

“Is she a friend of yours?”
Mom looked at her then back at me… “An acquaintance. It is okay, let her talk…” Then mom winked at me and nodded at the blonde.

I turned back to the blonde, held my hand out to shake hers. “Hi, I am Ken.”

“I know.. I am Semjase.” She shook my hand. “I know you do not remember me, but we have met before.”

“I remember when you were in my yard… ”

“I know… but there is more… we were very close once. In fact, we have been to the theater before, to see this very play… ”

“No we haven’t.”

“Not in this lifetime… if you want, I can show you… would you like to see the real Globe Theater?”

“No.”

She smiled, and nodded, “Okay… maybe later,...”
The play started, and we watched the show quietly…

I felt strange… Yes, there was a warmth in my heart for this lady… a very confusing love feeling, that I knew I was too young to understand, but yet, longed for… who was this lady? Why do I not remember? Obviously mom wants me to remember… Why?

I do not remember much of the play… my mind was whirling… I looked up at the water reflection on the ceiling… and the desire for understanding and proof of what she was saying took over… I touched her shoulder-
“Okay, let’s go…”

Instantly, I was in a rustic, place.. which looked kind of like the modern version, yet, obviously old design, and rough… There was a dirt floor between the seating area, marked off by wooden panels, and hard wooden bench seats… There were actors rehearsing on stage, and a director was standing in the dirt area waving his arms in the air to signal stage positions…

I looked around, and saw an empty theater. The structure, seemed familiar, like I had been there before…

Semjase was smiling… “Remember when we saw a play here?”

“No.”

“You were in one of the plays once… do you remember that?”

“No.”

She studied my face and eyes, and I guess she could see I was overwhelmed and in a flash bright enough to make me wince and close my eyes, we were back in our seats in the college play house replica.

I opened my eyes, and decided I must have fallen asleep, and the play was over… Semjase had a tear on one cheek.

Mom stood up, and put her hand on my shoulder, and said it was time to go, and I turned to say goodbye to Semjase, but she was no longer there…

“Where is she?”

“I don’t know… If anyone would know, I would think it would be you.”

We left the theater, drove home, and by the time we got home, I was tired, and went to bed.
The next day, I decided to ignore this anomaly… as things were too hard to understand, and too weird to apply to my everyday life… and so I played outside… and let the weirdness fade away...

Last edited:
You are right... continuity is important... I have redacted the fork in the road... perhaps a new thread will cover that.
My apologies.

(Dates are approximate)
NOVEMBER . 1970 First encounter in yard.

JULY 1971. 4TH OF July encounters.

1974 to 2004. Several small appearances

Mid summer 2010. Lake house.

2010 - 2018 very few encounters if any... maybe me just trying too hard...mistaken identies...

From 2010 to 2018, tied back memories, meditated, dreamed, explored subconcious, gave in completely to the 'delusion' jotted notes, wrote books...

2019... just moving forward... accepting anomolies as just background... accepting all living things, here, and even if from somewhere else...

But... because you seem interested, would you like a description of some of the encounters from the begining?
And progress forward?
Thanks for the trouble, Kchoo!

I'm not going to be able to keep up with the narrative-style posts like your latest, I'm afraid. This reads more like a story than a post and I have too many books on my tbr pile already. Not sure this is the right format for long stories anyway? Not up to me though. I'm neither a mod nor the boss of you! Others may enjoy these type of threads.

Thanks for the trouble, Kchoo!

I'm not going to be able to keep up with the narrative-style posts like your latest, I'm afraid. This reads more like a story than a post and I have too many books on my tbr pile already. Not sure this is the right format for long stories anyway? Not up to me though. I'm neither a mod nor the boss of you! Others may enjoy these type of threads.
I appreciate the feedback... this was a cut and paste from the notes for a book, so you are correct in your assessment. I should use things from the edited version, but that one isnt on the device I am using.

Anyway... I am not sure what people want... so your feedback is welcome.

After that I don’t remember seeing the Brunette again for many years. I did see Charlie, who stopped in several times that summer. He was a magician, and could do amazing things. In one of his demonstrations, he made a yellow dog jump right through my mid-section. At first it startled me, but I quickly realized it was just an illusion, and asked him to do it again. He paused, and sat quietly for a short while and said he would be in trouble if he did it again. He was basically a nice old man, but he seemed young in spirit. I thought he was a good magician so I would ask him to show me a new trick each time I saw him.

Then one day he too said he was moving, and would not see me for a long while. For his final act, he changed from the old man into that figure with almond eyes, then disappeared right before my eyes. I wasn’t sure what to think after that, but I did remember him from the fireworks, and that made a little chill run up my spine…

At some point between 9 and 10, I saw the Blonde one again...

The Theater
———–
I was around 9 years old. I think, maybe closer to 10. It was a wet and dark night out, as Mom asked me if I would like to go to the local Play House, and see the ‘Taming of the Shrew’ By William Shakespeare, performed by local college students. Mom had worked as a seamstress at the community college replica of the Globe Theater, now she was a school teacher, but she still enjoyed the theater and asked me if I wanted to see it.
We found our seats and it happened that I found myself sitting in a seat between my mom and a blonde. The blonde immediately struck a conversation with us and shook my mother’s hand, so I assumed they knew each other. Then she focused the conversation on me- “I have not been to see a Shakespeare play in a long time. This is a small, but good replica of the original theater. The modern seats are much nicer. Look up… do you see?”

I looked up, and there appeared to be water reflections on the ceiling in the rafters… but I could not see any source of the reflection… “What is it?” She lowered her head to my ear- “It is my portal. It is there for emergencies… if I should be noticed, I may need to leave very quickly, but I think we are safe here… It feels safe here… don’t you feel it?.”
“I guess.”

She touched the back of my hand with the soft part of her fingers. “Is this okay?”
“Yeah…”

She studied the veins on the back of my hand, tracing them with her index finger. “You have the same veins.”

I pulled my hand away, and looked at her to study her face… then I remembered her from when I was boy, standing in the dirt and gravel. I looked at mom, and she must have recognized the look of concern…”It’s okay, you don’t have to talk to anyone you don’t want too, but I am here… so you are safe.”

“Is she a friend of yours?”
Mom looked at her then back at me… “An acquaintance. It is okay, let her talk…” Then mom winked at me and nodded at the blonde.

I turned back to the blonde, held my hand out to shake hers. “Hi, I am Ken.”

“I know.. I am Semjase.” She shook my hand. “I know you do not remember me, but we have met before.”

“I remember when you were in my yard… ”

“I know… but there is more… we were very close once. In fact, we have been to the theater before, to see this very play… ”

“No we haven’t.”

“Not in this lifetime… if you want, I can show you… would you like to see the real Globe Theater?”

“No.”

She smiled, and nodded, “Okay… maybe later,...”
The play started, and we watched the show quietly…

I felt strange… Yes, there was a warmth in my heart for this lady… a very confusing love feeling, that I knew I was too young to understand, but yet, longed for… who was this lady? Why do I not remember? Obviously mom wants me to remember… Why?

I do not remember much of the play… my mind was whirling… I looked up at the water reflection on the ceiling… and the desire for understanding and proof of what she was saying took over… I touched her shoulder-
“Okay, let’s go…”

Instantly, I was in a rustic, place.. which looked kind of like the modern version, yet, obviously old design, and rough… There was a dirt floor between the seating area, marked off by wooden panels, and hard wooden bench seats… There were actors rehearsing on stage, and a director was standing in the dirt area waving his arms in the air to signal stage positions…

I looked around, and saw an empty theater. The structure, seemed familiar, like I had been there before…

Semjase was smiling… “Remember when we saw a play here?”

“No.”

“You were in one of the plays once… do you remember that?”

“No.”

She studied my face and eyes, and I guess she could see I was overwhelmed and in a flash bright enough to make me wince and close my eyes, we were back in our seats in the college play house replica.

I opened my eyes, and decided I must have fallen asleep, and the play was over… Semjase had a tear on one cheek.

Mom stood up, and put her hand on my shoulder, and said it was time to go, and I turned to say goodbye to Semjase, but she was no longer there…

“Where is she?”

“I don’t know… If anyone would know, I would think it would be you.”

We left the theater, drove home, and by the time we got home, I was tired, and went to bed.
The next day, I decided to ignore this anomaly… as things were too hard to understand, and too weird to apply to my everyday life… and so I played outside… and let the weirdness fade away...
@Carl Grove take a look at this, sounds familiar, right?

Back