• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Kelly Cahill's 1993 UFO Abduction (Or Was It?)

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Long considered a credible case, it still causes controversy & arguments amongst the UFO community to this day. Australia's National broadcaster the ABC published the following this week:

'Holy grail' or epic hoax? Australian Kelly Cahill's UFO abduction story still stirs passions

alien.jpg

If her story is to believed, on August 7, 1993, Gippsland woman Kelly Cahill saw a UFO and beings from another world.

Key points:
  • Intrigue surrounds Kelly Cahill's claims of contact with a UFO and otherworldly beings on Melbourne's outskirts in 1993
  • The 'Eumemmering encounter', allegedly witnessed by others, has caused a rift between UFO and paranormal researchers
  • Considered the potential 'holy grail' of alien abduction investigations, a 300-page report remains elusive
As detailed in her in 1996 book Encounter, Ms Cahill's case had all the hallmarks of the classic alien abduction story of the era — lost time, strange spaceships, bright lights, inhuman creatures and inexplicable marks on her body.

But her story had something other alien visitations didn't — independent witnesses who could potentially back up her story.

Along with her then-husband Andrew, who was in the car with her on that fateful night on Melbourne's south-eastern fringes, there were reportedly four other people in two separate cars who would be able to verify her otherworldly claims.

Because of its multiple witnesses, the incident was hailed as the "holy grail" of alien abduction stories by UFO researchers and enthusiasts.
Read the full story here: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09...hill-encounter-eumemmering-australia/12661498

I would love to get hold of that book she wrote, thank you for bringing this to my attention, i know it will probably be expensive, but i might get lucky and grab a reprint maybe, if i do i can pass it on to anybody else that would want to read it
It is £299.83, plus £2.80 delivery on top, WTF

Last edited:
Back