• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Kevin Smith's Films

Maybe not then, still not sure many people here in the UK are aware of that perticular racial slur, unless they are fans of Clerks 2, then they would probably find it funny
Clerks 2 is literally the only place I've ever heard the phrase. I had no idea it existed before then, and have still heard it nowhere else. Had I not looked it up, I might have thought Kevin Smith invented the term.

Maybe not then, still not sure many people here in the UK are aware of that perticular racial slur, unless they are fans of Clerks 2, then they would probably find it funny
I've got and still sometimes wear an original Clerks. T-Shirt .. black with white writing and on the back: I'm not even supposed to be here today .. which gave a fellow patient a chuckle last time I was an inpatient. My work mascot is the first Kevin Smith inaction figure that's about 25 years old now, he's been with me at every job I've had in that time span. He's currently standing next to a back room food ticket machine looking surly and holding a Nails cigarette. Fortunately my boss is a nerd who collects and sells Funko Pop figures. My SiIent Bob is about the height if a pack of cigarettes. I've also got a vintage Kenner Wicket Ewok waving and standing on top of the fire bell. Only a hardcore Clerks nerd will get exactly why I've combined those two exact figures .. and it's not because Smith got married at Skywalker Ranch (which he did) ..

asilentbob.jpg

I tried to cosplay as the topless 3rd nipple psychic from Mallrats, I rewoked a fake rubber spot into a nipple, but my Mum caught on and told to go as something else. So I put on my school uniform and went as a St. Trinians Girl.

I did argue with my Mum when I got back and said. Page 3 Girls are allowed to get their boobs out at 16.

Back