• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Kreskin Predicts Biggest UFO Sighting Ever

A

Anonymous

Kreskin Predicts UFO Event in Nevada in May 02

While listening to the Jim Richards Show on CFRB 1010 talk radio in Toronto Canada on Feb 27th 02 the Amazing Kreskin, a renowned Mentalist made an official prediction announced live on the show.

He predicted that in May or Jun 2002 there will be an unprecidented UFO event in Nevada that will leave little doubt that UFO's are a reality. I can't quote exactly what he said because I was driving at the time but the main point was what I mentioned above.

He also said that more info will be available on his website in the near future.. http://www.kreskin.com

I'm not one to get all excited about UFO predictions etc. but from what I know about Kreskin, he is not some wacko that makes up tabloid stuff so I was most interested in this prediction.

:blah:

Let's hope it's more exciting than the UFO event predicted for the Winter Olympics...

What event?

Exactly.

We await events with bated breath!

Wouldn't it be great, just once, without any shred of a doubt, to say, that is an alien spacecraft!

Where I'm from 'renowed mentalist' is a term of abuse :)

There's a discussion re Kreskin predictions on another thread, conveniently linked for you here.

chatsubo said:
Where I'm from 'renowed mentalist' is a term of abuse :)

Is it? Someone called me a mentalist a while ago - can't remember who or why now but I took it as a compliment at the time!:confused:

Is this the same UFO that was supposed to dazzle us at the Olympics - maybe they just got lost (turned left at alpha centuri instead of right...).

Jane.

I was just thinking about the `Amazing Kreskin' yesterday, funnily enough. Haven't thought about him in years.

He used to have a programme on afternoon TV, in the UK, in the 1970's. I even read his book then. I reckon, if he can get to enough people, they'll see ufo's. He doesn't need holograms as he's brlliant at the art of auto-suggestion.

I rmember him frightening the bejezus out of a group from the audience. He made them all stand round a little table with their fingers touching, as if it was an impromptu seance, and `suggested' that there was something nasty over in a pre-designated spot. They jumped a mile! They saw something alright. No hypnotism, he insisted, simply suggestion.

Pity he can't trim a .gif file neatly though.

You hit the nail on the head on that one. There was over a thousand people out there
and most of them said they saw nothing but some airplanes. He had a small group of people
that he used auto-suggestion on, ex. when I drop this hankerchief you will get messages
and see them. So really only 10 or 11 people out of thousands saw something weird like
a cigar shaped craft with some like hovering around it. Some lady talked to him after it
and he responded with "he was giving a example of how our enemies could use auto-suggestion
against us."

Sounds like a great advertising ploy to me.:)

Nope, Kreskin told everbody to go home and it was over, at about 10:30 pm last night
after he did his you will see something when I drop this trick. There's still quite a few
people out there still, so I'll post something if anything else is reported.

I feel bad for those poor saps that spent money on travel, but it would have been something
else if there was a mass sighting or landing.

I'm just listening to Art Bell... he's giving Kreskin a real grueling for it. Art's telling him how hes got lots of people queing up to come ojn his show and he cant waste time with decietful people like him (kreskin). :rolleyes:

hehe... Kreskin hung up, Art Bell has banned Kreskin frmo coming on his show again.

Yea, I caught that one to. I've never heard Art get that pissed off.:D :D

-edit-

Another reason Art was so mad was the fact that Kreskin said he would donate 50 thousand
dollars to charity if he was wrong. Kreskin renigged because he said people saw strange
things between 11 and midnight, and that was well after he had already left. I guess Art
doesn't appreciate being tricked??

-edit-

Well, having generously given him an additional year....zilch.

As usual, it'll be our fault for not believing:rolleyes:

Start clapping, Tinkerbell's in Intensive Care..;)

From his Website under the heading: FORTHCOMING EVENTS:

QUOTE: Hi Fans!

"Lots of exciting things now in the works!

Please check back soon and keep an eye on your local TV and radio stations to hear about new events as they are finalized and officially made public!

Stay Tuned...
More Upcoming Events
To Be Posted Soon!"

UNQUOTE:

Not exactly Nostradamus is it.....

Originally posted on Kreskin's Website, cited by Rrose Selavy
"Lots of exciting things now in the works!

Please check back soon and keep an eye on your local TV and radio stations to hear about new events as they are finalized and officially made public!..
Or, "The News" as the rest of us call it...talk about cutting out the middle man :rolleyes:..

I Have To Admit

I'm quite fond of old Kreskin. It's a bit of a pity he seems to have fallen on bad times. It's possible his card counting abilities have failed him, since they started using newer and more efficiently randomising shuffling techniques in Vegas.

I used to watch his UK daytime series on TV in the Seventies and I'd still rather watch him than Randi, Geller, or Penn and Teller. :)

Re: I Have To Admit

AndroMan said:
I used to watch his UK daytime series on TV in the Seventies and I'd still rather watch him than Randi, Geller, or Penn and Teller. :)
Me too! Agree whole-heartedly about his TV series - even at that age (I'd have been about eight or nine) he made an impression.

Nonetheless, I adore Penn and Teller. (any personal physical resemblance to one of them purely incidental..:))...

It gets funnier.....

Predictions (!) for 2002 from his website:

QUOTE:
"PEOPLE BUYING LARGER HOMES: People will be buying larger homes, particularly with larger kitchens. Many will be choosing not to move but rather increase the size of their current home with a focus on the kitchen because of the increase in family values and the need to bee (sic) around loved ones."

UNQUOTE

Androman said:
Randi, Geller, or Penn and Teller
That has a good rhythm and rhyme to it!

Any poets out there care to expand it into a Fortean Poem? Perhaps we could even set it to music and sing it at UnCon! :D

(Any offerings, post them on Fortean Poetry )

Back