• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ladaleto Photo (1958)

kevinjwoods

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Just finished reading passport to magonia and it mentions in the appendix that in 1958 a man named julio ladaleto took a photograph of an alien described as wearing a blue coverall.luminescent boots and a bald head.
I've never heard of this photo and a brief google reveals no copies of it so i am wondering if it still exists and has anyone seen it?

Never heard of it, but that's some shocking dress sense there...

Gracious, wearing a bald head? Whose?

(Yes, I'm an editor. ;) )

Never seen that photo, either. Do let us know if you come across it.

I had a look yesterday and it seems that no-one has ever seen the photo. This apparently authoritative site considers the whole episode to be a hoax.

i figurd that this and a few other photographs mentiond would not exist, coming as they do from a variety of sources and having so long for further research would disprove many of them, for example he lists the mad gasser of mattoon now known to be a human being.

kevinjwoods said:
i figurd that this and a few other photographs mentiond would not exist, coming as they do from a variety of sources and having so long for further research would disprove many of them, for example he lists the mad gasser of mattoon now known to be a human being.

I thought the Mad Gasser was more likely to be mass hysteria?

Anyway, that's for another thread, for something more like what you're looking for, try the Jeff Greenhaw photos from Alabama 1973:

Discussion of the 1973 Greenhaw photos has been moved to its own thread:

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index...e-alabama-1973-shiny-metal-clad-figure.64386/

Sounds similar, doesn't it? I wonder if one story influenced the other?

Back