Latest Internet UFO Sightings

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Wow wtf was that, was there a tornado anywhere nearby, i was thinking it was something that was picked up and dropped there*

*This is a pretty stupid idea, please ignore this

Vardoger

Like To Roam The Land
A newly stabilized UFO video originally from 2009. I'm a bit disappointed they did not show the stabilized video in full screen.
The video is supposed to show two aliens on the UFO. See video stills on the right in the video.

feinman

Justified & Ancient
A newly stabilized UFO video originally from 2009. I'm a bit disappointed they did not show the stabilized video in full screen.
The video is supposed to show two aliens on the UFO. See video stills on the right in the video.

I've seen that footage before --I think it is some kind of fake or reflection, but I don't know...

hunck

Justified & Ancient

The explanation I came across for this is that it's a cruise liner on the horizon filmed from land at night. Someone identified the ship, which did indeed have superstructure looking very like it. It's maybe possible the camera could also pick up blurrs of movement inside.

Vardoger

Like To Roam The Land
The explanation I came across for this is that it's a cruise liner on the horizon filmed from land at night. Someone identified the ship, which did indeed have superstructure looking very like it. It's maybe possible the camera could also pick up blurrs of movement inside.
Yup. That's mentioned in this article.

dr wu

Doctor Prog
Saw this on another website....another you tube claim of alien conspiracies.....if this needs to be moved to it's own thread...please have one of the mods do it.

Wreckless

Devoted Cultist
Mystery as three objects fall from the sky over Las Vegas in baffling footage

Three UFOs have been captured in a mysterious video flying above the US city of Las Vegas at night, the conspiracy theorist who took the footage has claimed

A man has caught on video what he reckons are several UFOs plummetting to the ground in Las Vegas at night.

The believer uploaded the strange clip onto his Youtube channel UFOs Over Vegas, where it has been viewed more than 1,700 times in six days.

In the video, various landmarks from the Las Vegas Strip can be seen, including hotels and the giant Ferris wheel High Roller.

The orange halo of the moon is half-obscured by mountains in the background.

A few seconds in, a blue glowing object flies in front of the darkened landscape.

The weird object appeared to be flying in a strange arc from the top of the frame, followed by two others.

In the commentary, the Youtuber claims the objects were going “full speed”, describing the phenomena as “insane”.

Explaining how he took the mysterious footage, he wrote: “I originally shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of May 22, 2016, and it is one of a kind.

“Until recently I thought that this was happening above Nellis Air Force Base but I am now convinced that they weren't.

“There is a third object rising in the video that is a little harder to see and all of it happens within 43 seconds.”

Fans of the UFO channel were quick to compliment the bizarre footage.

Someone who hinted the cause might have an alien explanation wrote: “Amazing catch, thank you! Almost like individual delivery pods—speedy express.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/mystery-three-objects-fall-sky-20873143