Latest Internet UFO Sightings

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Black Knight Satellite seen over Philippines - '100 percent alien proof' - claim

Story published by the Daily Express on 6 November, 2020.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...-satellite-ufo-alien-news-aliens-nasa-evg/amp

It reminded of their article dated 27 February, 2018:

Famous Black Knight UFO satellite myth 'solved' by YouTube novice in just 11 minutes

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...unked-NASA-thermal-blanket-YouTube-novice/amp
I can't believe they're still going on about that.

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Mick West at Metabunk has suggested this is an LED-illuminated kite string. It is patently not something 'crashing into the ocean', but rather something hovering and slowly changing shape, like an illuminated kite.

Is this in reply to the Hawaii video? The Hawaii video does not look like an illuminated kite to me. To me the Hawaii video looks like an illuminated hangglider based on its shape. I have yet to find the video of the reported video of it crashing into the ocean.

Sid

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Is this in reply to the Hawaii video? The Hawaii video does not look like an illuminated kite to me. To me the Hawaii video looks like an illuminated hangglider based on its shape. I have yet to find the video of the reported video of it crashing into the ocean.
In this enlargement it seems to show some kind of ejection of light/lights, and various other blinks of light - seems to need some kind of an explanation! (Further on in the video this ejection changes angles, and even makes an appearance sitting above the main object.
Latest UFO sighting.jpg

*Also noticed that according to the quotes in the video, the witnesses only say that it appeared to have fell into the ocean, not that it was actually seen and witnessed to have fallen into the ocean. In other words only an assumption that it fell into the Ocean.
I also see that the whole lit object
turns into a vertical object - not possible to fly at ninety degree's if it is as is suggested that it could possibly be hang-glider, and over the Ocean especially at night? i.e.
Latest UFO sighting.jpg

Last edited:

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
This is Mick West's comparison between the Hawaii UFO and an illuminated kite string.
The similarities seem obvious to me.

I don't know if there is footage of the kite crashing into the ocean, but that would certainly be consistent with my attempts to fly a kite- they are always crashing.

Not quite so consistent with an illuminated hang-glider, since the pilot would presumably require rescuing after such a crash.

Sid

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
This is Mick West's comparison between the Hawaii UFO and an illuminated kite string.
The similarities seem obvious to me.

I don't know if there is footage of the kite crashing into the ocean, but that would certainly be consistent with my attempts to fly a kite- they are always crashing.

Not quite so consistent with an illuminated hang-glider, since the pilot would presumably require rescuing after such a crash.
Yup, there's certainly a similarity there 'eburacum,' but how about the white light that was reported to have followed the same path as this object? Seems a bit coincidental.

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
Do we have film of this white light?
Note that some of the kites do have a brighter light actually on the body of the kite itself. I expect it would be useful to have a marker light on the kite as well as a string of lights on the tail, for control purposes.

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Reaction score
I had figured that the part that looks like it hanging off was the hangglider pilot and their safety harness being illuminated.

Sid

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
I had figured that the part that looks like it hanging off was the hangglider pilot and their safety harness being illuminated.
Such a vertical dive as this shot depicts (which stays in a vertical dive for some time) doesn't give any indication of having been piloted at all?
1610705464909.png

Sid

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Do we have film of this white light?
Note that some of the kites do have a brighter light actually on the body of the kite itself. I expect it would be useful to have a marker light on the kite as well as a string of lights on the tail, for control purposes.
As far as I'm aware... "No" 'eburacum.' I believe it was quoted in the video not only by the immediate witness, but by others also. (The way it is described, it sounds like it was seen a while after the main object went down, and following the same flight path - but it's all a bit sketchy to say the least!)

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)

Trevp666

Reaction score
Despite the fact that the UK is not in the EU, or even the EEA.

feinman

Asymmetric Contact From Hyperdimensional Aliens.
Reaction score

Trevp666

Reaction score
That's better.
Hmm. Puzzling.

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
Complete crap.
The object in that clip is obviously much closer to the camera than they calculate, and is barely moving at all. Have these people never heard of parallax?
Here's a 3D animation of the scene compared frame by frame with the original footage, where is is shown that a lighter-than-air object drifting with the wind perfectly matches the images in the clip.

It's time some people realised that misunderstood parallax is the root cause of many of these phenomena, including the Fravor sighting and the GOFAST clip from the US Navy.

dannycheveaux1

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
You would think the newspaper would vet these things before publishing. What are they doing - trying to sensationalise things? Surely not!

Trevp666

Reaction score
You would think the newspaper would vet these things before publishing. What are they doing - trying to sensationalise things? Surely not!
I think what you're forgetting here is that newspapers these days are run by idiots, and staffed by 'bots' and 12 year olds.