• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

How big are its genitalia if the whole photo is blurry?!
Can't see the justification for suggesting that this is an image of a 'naked alien', or anything else as the whole image including the grasses are as 'GNC' has already quite rightly stated, totally blurred - could just as easily be a bloke walking, or running across the field of view! If this is the outcome from a capture from using a trail camera, then I would say don't bother.:dunno:

Passenger on airplane flight from Glasgow to London Gatwick videos UFO pacing their plane landing at Gatwick.
https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/ufo-spotted-glasgow-flight-passenger-22647856
plane.png

That's another plane with a contrail a few miles away. Nothing extraordinary at all.

Oh boy...why are those pictures always so fuzzy and without any focus. I realy think this is a hoax..
Possibly simulacra...? The left 'leg' doesn't exist below the knee, the one visible 'arm' is barely formed, and why only one photo...?

That or a ghost... Indeed, curious of him to claim its an alien when it is more ghostly in form

Couple of fascinating Spanish cases from the same location that include UFO occupants, even better that one of them is as recent as 2006:

https://www.dailygrail.com/2021/12/another-alleged-close-encounter-with-humanoids-from-conil-spain/

“Holy Week [Easter Holidays] 2006. Conil de la Frontera. Bateles beach. My wife and I were observing from a distance of 50 meters [164 feet] in the early morning (there was a full moon) one of the giant beings with the white robes (like three meters tall [10 feet]) its garments did not reveal whether [its feet] were in contact with the sand, faces of scarce features, huge heads and almond-shaped eyes. When we saw it for the first time its appearance looked strange but we thought it was of a similar height to us (we both measure 1.70 meters [5.57 feet]), but then it began to rise and slowly stand up and we saw it was 3 meters tall [10 feet]. My wife wanted to run away but I prevented her because I wanted to approach the being, but in the end we did not move from where we were standing. After a while the being vanished and in its place there remained a group of four-five people that seemed to be passing a little light among them. It was not blue* . It was red.”

The second one looks like a reflection from some L.E.D. s to me.
Though it's hard to believe a flight crew would be misled by such.
:omr:

The second one looks like a reflection from some L.E.D. s to me.
It looks like that to me. Here it is, both in focus and out of focus. It looks like some sort of xmas decoration reflected in the windscreen, but I can't imagine how such a thing would get into the cockpit.
ufo.png

Those could be navigation lights from planes

Attachments

• dx1xg8zc18031.jpg
    dx1xg8zc18031.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 9
  • aircraft-navigation-lights.jpg
    aircraft-navigation-lights.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 9
  • main-qimg-e3f9530c7977f29d03e39758df64f4d5.png
    main-qimg-e3f9530c7977f29d03e39758df64f4d5.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 9
  • aircraft_lights.png
    aircraft_lights.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 067c44f73b307805ae2df78ff558a098.jpg
    067c44f73b307805ae2df78ff558a098.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 9
It could even be reflections in the windscreen of instrument LEDs. It could also be a hoax with mention of an Airbus A230 as a clue. There's an Airbus A220 and Airbus 330 but not an Airbus 230. Surely a crew member would know what plane they're on?

It could even be reflections in the windscreen of instrument LEDs. It could also be a hoax with mention of an Airbus A230 as a clue. There's an Airbus A220 and Airbus 330 but not an Airbus 230. Surely a crew member would know what plane they're on?
Spot on 'Erinaceus!' Just looked at the video title ~ 'Shocking moment on a V-shaped UFO Airbus A230 passenger jet in a video shot from the aircraft’s cockpit.'
Also noticed that there's a rather odd statement, in a comment as follow's. . . "The airline crew’s astonishment murmurs as they continue to watch the gleaming UFO." (What gleaming UFO?) Surely, when the word 'gleaming' is mentioned, it is meant to enforce that the object was shiny ~ metallic like, not just a grouping of coloured lights.
Sounds very like both events have been purposely made to sound like something way more than what they really were.

From the Mirror, well known English media personality, model, and businesswomen, Katie Price, (to be honest I am not familiar with her) texted to her 2.6 million instagram followers that she watch a green UFO at night.

Katie also added that this just reinforced her long held belief in UFOs and E.T.s.

This put me in a high school “ flash back “ chemistry lab experiment where we were burning elements.

cooper burns blue

lithium and strontium burns red

calcium burns orange

sodium burns yellow

barium burns green

Was this a barium meteror ?

From the Mirror, well known English media personality, model, and businesswomen, Katie Price, (to be honest I am not familiar with her) texted to her 2.6 million instagram followers that she watch a green UFO at night.

... Was this a barium meteror ?

Nickel in an iron / nickel meteoroid is the most common cause of greenish color.

Copper could yield green color as well. Magnesium can yield a blue-green.

From the Mirror, well known English media personality, model, and businesswomen, Katie Price, (to be honest I am not familiar with her)

I’m assuming that you’re from the States. Let’s just say that neither of these sources is renowned for objective, accurate reportage.

This post, and a few after it, will give you a flavour of Ms. Price.

As to “not being familiar with her”, that puts you into a very small, select group of males…

maximus otter

JetBlue pilot videos UFO phasing in and out at 37,000 feet.

Ground control had nothing on their radar.

Everyday there are UFOs everywhere in the world.

( See link from erinaceus below, thanks for the help )

Last edited:
Back