• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

That’s Paul’s alter ego Lily Savage who was a popular comedy character here. He killed off the act and went into chat shows and programmes about dogs as himself.

We will never have definitIve proof of alien craft until people get better mobile phones and learn how to take a picture in focus and not wobbling all over!

WATCH THIS SPACE

Mysterious ‘bulging triangle UFO’ filmed lurking over major city for TWO HOURS leaving alien hunters stunned​

So it was there for two hours and that’s the best footage?

Analogue Boy,

Does anyone in Pakistan every look up ?

Most people I know never look up.

In my family, I am the only one outside if there is to be a meteor shower to be seen.

Analogue Boy,

In my family, I am the only one outside if there is to be a meteor shower to be seen.
Yes.
They do sometimes. Otherwise they have never really seen the Moon.
Not provable but I think on those occasions where meteor showers happen, some of your family may have been outdoors.

Analogue Boy,

So true, I know very few 'star gazers' and such, I would have completely missed that huge UFO hovering right above us if another woman hadn't been a 'star gazer' and saw it.
A few years back, I was walking home and at some point a 'buzzing' noise finally made me look up and something the color of aluminum was dodging in and out of the clouds, but it was so far up I couldn't get any details. If it wasn't for that buzzing, I wouldn't have noticed anything.
I do notice the full moon, but only because it shines right into our windows, like a lamp.

Which makes me wonder whether people are using their senses or their full awareness at all.
For instance. I got out of my car this evening and looked at Orion in a clear sky. Over the past few days I’ve noticed the moon transiting from full. And I don’t get out much at all.

I imagine Pakistan is one of the most heavily drone surveilled countries in the world - probably all kinds of hardware flying around up there.

Two hours is a long time for an electrically-operated drone to remain in the air. Perhaps it was a tethered balloon of some kind. Most tethered balloons are advertising blimps- but if this was advertising anything it was a bit high up and small.

A tethered balloon would make a reasonably good surveillance drone, or maybe some kind of transmitter - like a Google balloon or floating atmospheric monitor. Just because it was an unknown object doesn't mean it was alien, or even particularly unusual. Assuming this was an honest observation and not a hoax, it could easily be turn out to be something quite mundane and even boring when the answer is uncovered.

I was thinking along the lines of some small aerostat. There are certainly already a few of these with surveillance applications.

This Pakistan UFO may or might not be a UFO, but UFOs are not all stealth, nighttime events.

UFOs have us by private parts because they can absolutely do what they want.

They know that people will not believe their eyes, and UFOs are not afraid to zoom around in the day particularly around planes, airports, and military bases.

My greatest UFO sighting was in the late afternoon as the UFO was slowly moving down a rural, small river.

It was dirty looking and not shiny making it almost unnoticeable.

This Pakistan UFO may or might not be a UFO, but UFOs are not all stealth, nighttime events.

UFOs have us by private parts because they can absolutely do what they want.

They know that people will not believe their eyes, and UFOs are not afraid to zoom around in the day particularly around planes, airports, and military bases.

My greatest UFO sighting was in the late afternoon as the UFO was slowly moving down a rural, small river.

It was dirty looking and not shiny making it almost unnoticeable.
Thank you for speaking the absolute truth.

I think you mean this;
https://www.space.com/petition-release-us-government-ufo-videos

A new petition calls for the United States government to release to the public all unclassified videos of unidentified flying objects (UFOS), or unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), as they have recently been rebranded.
Initiated on Feb. 10 by Adam Goldsack of the United Kingdom, the petition is hosted on the Change.org website.
"The radical 'transmedium' technology of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) is currently being withheld from the American public. The UAPTF-DNI preliminary report on UAP found that 143/144 cases were classified as 'unidentified,'" the petition explains.
As you say, this is unlikely to happen.

A UK man, Adam Goldsack, ( I have no clue who this person is ) is trying to take on the U.S. with signed signatures on a petition to release more UFO information.

This will never happen until pigs fly.

https://www.space.com/petition-release-us-government-ufo-videos
Is it because the government feels they must treat us like children who need shielding from a dangerous truth?
Or is it actually because they know there is no possible way to deal with these vehicles, and they really have no firm clue as to what they are?

Is it because the government feels they must treat us like children who need shielding from a dangerous truth?
Or is it actually because they know there is no possible way to deal with these vehicles, and they really have no firm clue as to what they are?
Releasing video may reveal the information gathering capability of the US military. For instance if they have video showing individual nuts and bolts on an object that's 10km away, then it's clear (to everyone including their enemies) the US military can take video at that level.

Two hours is a long time for an electrically-operated drone to remain in the air. Perhaps it was a tethered balloon of some kind. Most tethered balloons are advertising blimps- but if this was advertising anything it was a bit high up and small.

A tethered balloon would make a reasonably good surveillance drone, or maybe some kind of transmitter - like a Google balloon or floating atmospheric monitor. Just because it was an unknown object doesn't mean it was alien, or even particularly unusual. Assuming this was an honest observation and not a hoax, it could easily be turn out to be something quite mundane and even boring when the answer is uncovered.
Don't see the point of waving the camera about either, when it isn't seeing anything to compare the object with (i.e. other than clouds) which is no help at all ~ can't see why the person started to wave it about when he/she has the object in view, and nothing other than sky to back it up?

That drives me crazy, its like watching those shaky cam films, it gives me a blinkin headache, they have it in view then they move the camera to view the nice blue skies, then shoot it all around to find the thing again, 2 secs and its shaky time again, or to look at their new shoes, or the nice grass, when the film starts doing that i ditch it.

Releasing video may reveal the information gathering capability of the US military. For instance if they have video showing individual nuts and bolts on an object that's 10km away, then it's clear (to everyone including their enemies) the US military can take video at that level.

Well someone has finally figured out how to do it.

After sharing the enthralling clip online, he sparked a frenzy amongst fellow UFO hunters who applauded the clarity of the sighting.

One admirer wrote: "The recording is extremely high quality.

"Not just for the technical achievement of such extended physical effort to track it for so long, but also for the extended verbal commentary and description of the event.

"Do you realise how rare a document like this is?"

Another viewer added: "This is how you capture a UFO!"

Gobsmacked Arslan Warraich says he spent a lengthy two hours watching the triangular shape hovering above the capital city.

The 33-year-old was mesmerised by the unusual object drifting over the city’s wealthy DHA 1 district - and the clip has now sent sky-watchers' tongues wagging.

He recorded the UFO making the most of the clear airspace for over 12 minutes from different angles to acquire the best view.

The businessman, formerly of Birmingham, then shared the unbelievable sighting on the internet for other alien fanatics to enjoy.

Arslan explained: "I still don't know what it was.

"I filmed it for over 12 minutes at different times, took dozens of pictures and observed it for the best part of two hours.

"To the naked eye it seemed like a black round rock but as I zoomed in, I could see it was roughly the shape of a triangle with a clear bulge on top towards the back.

"It was solid black and had no sharp edges. It wasn't reflecting too much light and no lights were emanating from it."

In the extraordinary footage, the mystifying object is seen hanging motionless over the hustle and bustle of the capital city below.

A fly and several birds then also crossed into the shot, showing the clear difference between the creatures and the distant UFO.

Arslan added: "I don't know what it was, but I know what it wasn't – it wasn't a bird.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4743911/bulging-triangle-ufo-filmed-major-city-two-hours-alien/

Very suspicious of UFOs that hang around for hours. If they have the technology for stealth why not use it? Anything significant that showed on radar and hung there for that long would surely be investigated by the military.

People don’t look up much, light pollution in cities means there isn’t usually much to see at night.

I’m always surprised that the exercise that Patrick Moore did with getting people to estimate the size of a full moon works with so many people. He asked them to pick a pebble off the beach of a size that would be needed to cover the full moon, if held at arm’s length. People usually pick an enormous pebble.(Try it if you haven’t)

Because people don’t look up much they often misperceive things seen in the sky. I’ve heard a lot of people say that you can’t see the moon in daylight for example.

.You can also see Venus in full daylight, and in good conditions Jupiter. But it helps if you know exactly where to look.

With the naked eye, yes. I saw Jupiter once in a daylit sky, but it was almost impossible to spot. Luckily I knew exactly where to look (about three degrees east of the Moon, which was also clearly visible).

The brilliance of the daylight sky is about -2.7 magnitude, and Jupiter is about -2.9; this figure is additive, so Jupiter appears as a tiny dot with a surface brightness more than twice as bright than the sky. Not much, but enough.

Last edited:
Several contributors at Metabunk think that the Islamabad UAP may have been a kite. Apparently there are many local festivals which involve competitive kite-flying that could explain this sighting.

Back