• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

It looks interesting but I can't help think that it's faked with the old torches refelcted in the window. The lights do not get smaller as they move off but the shape changes as if the circle of light from a torch becomes elliptical. They also move in a straight line relative to the window.

Or I could be wrong and it's the best UFO encounter ever witnessed by mankind.

'Oh my God'... was what I got out of that! :p

Obviously a spider on the lens. A giant space spider.

Or maybe a craft arriving (from the surface) to visit that they didn't want to give too much exposure to?

Fascinating stuff ... thanks for the link Lagarto_Rodriguez.

Photo is not very clear, but my guess is that somebody sent up an unmanned silver balloon to monitor the volcano.
Perhaps there is a camera and other monitoring equipment on board.
The dark parts are shadow, and the light parts seem to blend away into the background.

Fascinating stuff ... thanks for the link Lagarto_Rodriguez.
Wait. Wha ...who? WTF is going on here? Did you guys see something we restofuz have missed?

Actually I saw the OP of this Columa object, and that link is truly hilarious. The OP link featured a photo of Joshua thingo. No! Whatsisname ... Nathan Jones / >/ ? The guy who played Bilbo's young nephew in LOTR episodes 1 thru 3. Northern Calloway .. no! Heck, you know the guy. Spaz Baggins. Drambuie Holloway. Fnoogin Bale. Christopher Robbin. Whatever. The piccy put me in mind of Alfred E Nueman. Wot me worry?

MAD
The Rake and Herald is genius. I'm a new recruit.

The original OP on these boards? Lagarto?

This is the footage it refers to...

This alleged Legarto may or may not exist. But when I clicked on the thread about 5 hours ago, the link showed a vey different set of images. Perhaps I was ... imagining things?

This alleged Legarto may or may not exist. But when I clicked on the thread about 5 hours ago, the link showed a vey different set of images. Perhaps I was ... imagining things?

Peculiar....wonder if the spambot was to blame? I moved it to this thread around 7.30 this morning,,,about 2 hours after Lagarto posted it and when I clicked it I was taken straight to the report. Very bizarre....

Oh you bet, swifty.

Mooks, this link is obviously refreshing regularly. No dramas. I'm just behind the uptake, as usual.

Oh you bet, swifty.

Mooks, this link is obviously refreshing regularly. No dramas. I'm just behind the uptake, as usual.

Hello, Skinny. I do exist. The link looks the same as when I posted it: one photo and four YouTube videos.

Hallo. Welcome to the bored. I love the site you linked. My reply was delayed by many hours due to me being out in the world. I had hoped to highlight the image association of Elijah Wood with A E Nueman of MAD Magazine, but it all went a bit wrong by the time I got back to the PC.

As youse were.

Hey, Skinny. No worries and thanks very much for the welcome! I'm very glad you liked the link.

Good but there doesn't seem to be any movement in the landscape ie car headlights so could be a still frame and the lights animated in a separate layer

I think your so right, not a single flicker from any light in the background beyond the mock blurring of the image. And the most outspoken of the background spectators never really comments at all on what is actually happening in the video, sound like audio taken from another UFO video and overlay-ed here.

Not much to go on, is it? Looks like an artefact of the camera. How would you notice that, anyway? Spend hours looking at the feed or does it actually happen a lot, so is easy to glimpse?

Just a word of caution... 'ThirdPhaseOfMoon' tends to post anything to Youtube, including obvious fakes...so take anything you see by him with a large pinch of salt...

Back