• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

I thought that had been positively identified as a heat blanket from the Spacelab craft.

Yes, here from the above link: "Nasa has since explained the 1998 images as being a thermal blanket lost by the shuttle crew."

I thought that had been positively identified as a heat blanket from the Spacelab craft.

Yes, here from the above link: "Nasa has since explained the 1998 images as being a thermal blanket lost by the shuttle crew."

That's just what they want you to think!

Skinny's one of them....

"There are alien conspiracy theorists who claim the satellite is an object of extraterrestrial origin, possibly up to 13,000 years old orbiting Earth in near-polar orbit.

[the video] purports to be a recording taken from the Nasa ISS camera and shows a strange object floating seemingly at the same speed as the space station for about six minutes before slowly fading away."

But the ISS is NOT in polar orbit, so no way could the 'strange object' appear to float at the same speed as the ISS for six minutes. They would be in crossing orbits, at high speeds.

You're right!

Hail His Satanic Majesty!

But on the New Posts page George's showed as 666.

I always knew you had a dark side Ramon. But since your celebrating my arrival I need a few volunteers...erm, you know for ritual sacrifices and the like. I give you the honor of selecting three members. Pick them and explain why they should be the first to feel my wrath, brother Ramon.

I always knew you had a dark side Ramon. But since your celebrating my arrival I need a few volunteers...erm, you know for ritual sacrifices and the like. I give you the honor of selecting three members. Pick them and explain why they should be the first to feel my wrath, brother Ramon.

Three you say?

Why not Burnham, Cooper & Kendall?

Or three of their supporters here. ;)

Three you say?

Why not Burnham, Cooper & Kendall?

Or three of their supporters here. ;)

Very good brother Ramon.

I`d like to let you in on a secret project of mine thats been carrying out "experiments" to "benefit the world".

images

Can you see the sixes? ;)

Very good brother Ramon.

I`d like to let you in on a secret project of mine thats been carrying out "experiments" to "benefit the world".

images

Can you see the sixes? ;)

Ah! Scargie is in League with You.

It's either a rocket that is going round in circles, or it's someone flying a kite (lit up by the setting sun).

I think we tentatively decided that the funny looking light in a similar video was an illuminated kite, so that may be what this is.

I don't know how old this video is but it looks exactly like something that was captured in a video from East London just before the 2012 Olympics. It was some sort of controlled aerobatic kite with sparks dripping down. I think it was a test run. They did use it during the Opening ceremony I think but on guide wires as opposed to free flying.

A kite always have at least one string attached, or it wouldn't be a kite, but a glider.

A kite always have at least one string attached, or it wouldn't be a kite, but a glider.

Yes. Looking back I see that I din't describe that very well. I didn't mean "free flying" as in untethered. I meant that what they used in the end was on fixed point guide wires like those cameras above football pitches (as oppossed to a stunt/aerobatic kite which is controlled by a person flying it).

The video I saw showed the object doing loops and swerving in the air. The thing in the ceremony just kind of rose upwards. I wish I could find that video again to show what I mean.

Not THE video - but a good example of what I and eburacum mean:

Last edited:
The video I saw showed the object doing loops and swerving in the air. The thing in the ceremony just kind of rose upwards. I wish I could find that video again to show what I mean.

Not THE video - but a good example of what I and eburacum mean:
Excellent! :)

There has not been too much in the way of recent sightings, but this I found on a local entertainment site i found interesting. Some how, a Meteorite appears to be the remains of an alien cosmonaut. Well... Maybe...., I find it hard to see, bad photos, and the video is not much help either. The link to the originator site is there also. but again, hard to even find the article.

Given it's wobble movement and the location I'd agree it's probably a drone. The thing landed...if you can be bothered to film it why not be bothered to look for it's landing site?

That said...is there a glowing halo around it?

There does seem to be a slight trace of what appears to be a glow - so yes.

Its shape looks almost triangular too.

JS71623134.jpg

There's a "glow" around the castle too, I suspect it's just the video quality.

Interesting video from New York, September the 12th. I'm posting it because its long, a 20 minute sighting, the guy's commentary recording the video is without a doubt authentic and I like organic UFOs. If he was going to fake it you'd think he'd come up with a better design.

That said he opens the commentary with the words "It's early in the morning, I've been up all night..." which makes me think this has to be some sort of sun's reflection but on what?

The guy says "Perhaps it’s a planet, since Venus and Jupiter and Mars are visible this month in the eastern sky."

HeavensAbove confirms this, with Venus the highest and brightest of them all. In fact, the unzoomed image through the window immediately suggested to me a view of Venus in the twilight sky.

So (sorry to be so boring!) Venus is what I think this is. The strange shapes are artifacts of the video-camera's attempts to focus on an object zoomed to the max, possibly aided by any small flaws in the window glass, and maybe reflections from inside the room in the window panes.

So I'm not going to lose any sleep over this!

Back