• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

Excellent footage there - good find!
The rectangular shape at 1:54 reminded me of the Tardis...

Edit: Some idiocy going on there in some of these video sequences - the kids filming seem to be using laser pointers to point at the UFOs (these are the long thin lines that appear). Maybe this explains why so many plane pilots end up with these shining in their faces?

Last edited:
Not exactly the latest, but today I happened to come across this 2013 local news clip regarding UFO sightings over oilfields and fracking sites in Texas.

(Links to the orginal videos used in the report are in the description on youtube, BTW)

I suspect that at least one of them (the one from Cuero) might be a drone, though I can't imagine the oil companies would much appreciate drones buzzing around their equipment. Also seems like a drone or other aircraft could potentially be gathering information to uncover trade secrets or for purposes of sabotage, etc. Then again, I've never worked in an oilfield so have no idea of the rules about such things.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting.

This one at least gives us something new: nicely swirling clouds.

http://news.yahoo.com/swirling-ufo-gateway-appears-over-large-hadron-111405390.html
"At CERN headquarters a symbol of Shiva, the (Hindu God of Destruction) dancing the cosmic dance of death and destruction can be clearly seen at the CERN facility. Is this a Symbolic declaration of CERN’s ultimate intention to bring on a new age of destruction to this planet?"

No, it's probably a nod to what J. Robert Oppenheimer said on first witnessing the power of the nuclear bomb:

Julius Robert Oppenheimer[note 1] (April 22, 1904 – February 18, 1967) was an American theoretical physicist and professor of physics at the University of California, Berkeley. As the wartime head of the Los Alamos Laboratory, Oppenheimer is among those who are called the "father of the atomic bomb" for their role in the Manhattan Project, the World War II project that developed the first nuclear weapons that ended the war with the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The first atomic bomb was detonated on July 16, 1945, in the Trinity test in New Mexico; Oppenheimer remarked later that it brought to mind words from the Bhagavad Gita: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer

Perhaps Scarg can tell us more about the 'symbol of Shiva' at Cern..?

I'm going with the 'CGI' hypothesis for now.

Ufology is not my bag, as it were, so if I've posted in the wrong thread, please feel free to move. I just didn't want to start a new two poster thread.

In true Fortean clipping style, I present to you local news from local people!

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/alien-abductee-sue-sill-outlane-10701145

Alien abductee Sue Sill of Outlane, Huddersfield, wants to prove the truth is out there

There's interview and film in the piece.

In true Fortean clipping style, I present to you local news from local people!

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/alien-abductee-sue-sill-outlane-10701145

Alien abductee Sue Sill of Outlane, Huddersfield, wants to prove the truth is out there

There's interview and film in the piece.
Hmm! Just goes to show UFOs are in the eye of the beholder.

Blurry, jumpy images are not evidence. Dates and times would help, plus more detail about the location and the direction the camera was pointing.

And why do aliens only give warnings about what we're doing to the planet to ordinary people - why don't they go for world leaders?

I agree! All politicians would benefit greatly from a marathon anal probing session!

See what you make of this footage from ISS.

Lightning or 'sprites'?

That looks very much like reflections/refractions from an ice crystal cloud as seen from space, Note the rainbow effect. Obviously people don't very often see sundogs and parhelia from orbit this clearly, but I expect the effect would sometimes look like that.
The 'expert', Tyler, dismisses this idea by comparing the image with an image of specular reflection on the ocean, which is completely irrelevant.

Last edited:

Attachments

• sidebar.jpg
    sidebar.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 34
Midnight in the Desert (Art Bell's show, with the new host) has called out SecureTeam 10 by name on air for hoaxing.

I was sitting on my balcony Friday evening when I saw a bright light on the horizon, it seemed to grow bigger but remain more or less stationary. Then another light flew up and the first one started dimming and flew away. I am posting the shorter video of both lights, but in the longer one the 2nd light just fades out. I don't think it was helicopters of Chinese lanterns. Could have been drones I guess, the light seemed pretty bright though, brightest thing in the sky, it was just after dusk.

Mars is still very bright and prominent at the moment, and noticably orange. Who needs chinese lanterns when you've got the fifth brightest object in the sky.

I've got this one, Rynner.

paranoid420 - which direction were you facing at the time? You mention that you are in Calgary, Alberta so it would help to know in which direction they were and at approx which angle/how high up from the horizon they were.

Not sure what this is - best guess is that the sun has just gone down but is still in a position to illuminate anything at a higher elevation, and it's just a cloud or a vapour trail.

In this video, the workers are voicing their shock, as the strange object – which looks sky-blue – moves in the clouds. Those on the tarmac shouted, urging their colleagues to look at the strange giant object as it flies across the sky.

One of the witnesses was heard shouting in the video to his colleagues: “Check that out, woah, it’s going to hit the plane.”:rolleyes:

As the strange object continued to quickly move, many of the workers also used their mobile phones to capture the event before it disappeared.

yooeffoh_zpsc7zit4tu.jpg

I'd go for the rocket launch idea. The object (the bright dot at the head of the shape) is probably the rocket itself, while everything else is the exhaust trail. Towards the end of the clip the engine burns out, and the exhaust cuts off there.

The rocket seems to move slowly across the sky, but that is because it's probably quite distant. Launches from Kennedy/Canaveral always head out over the sea, not just for safety reasons but to get the full benefit of the earth's rotation in order to reach orbital speed (or higher). So this viewpoint is not looking across the flight path but more nearly along it, so the exhaust trail is foreshortened.

Nice to see something that is NOT just 'lights in the sky'!

UFO supposedly filmed over an area where a crop circle appeared the day after.

Back