• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

“I believe it is a hybrid air, sea, space vehicle developed by a major US corporation for a USAF-run secret space program,” he explained.
“There is a military connection since the photographer, JP, says he has been encouraged to take photos of other UFOs which are part of a USAF secret space program, some of which he has been aboard.
Wait - what?

UFO = Unidentified Falling Object?
I was recording to lightning on super slow mode and caught something strange. What makes it weird is that it's faster than the lightning

Wow wtf was that, was there a tornado anywhere nearby, i was thinking it was something that was picked up and dropped there*

*This is a pretty stupid idea, please ignore this

UFO = Unidentified Falling Object?

Like the alien craft in the 2005 War of the Worlds film. It's the alien dropping down to a pre-buried tripod craft.

A newly stabilized UFO video originally from 2009. I'm a bit disappointed they did not show the stabilized video in full screen.
The video is supposed to show two aliens on the UFO. See video stills on the right in the video.

A newly stabilized UFO video originally from 2009. I'm a bit disappointed they did not show the stabilized video in full screen.
The video is supposed to show two aliens on the UFO. See video stills on the right in the video.

I've seen that footage before --I think it is some kind of fake or reflection, but I don't know...

The explanation I came across for this is that it's a cruise liner on the horizon filmed from land at night. Someone identified the ship, which did indeed have superstructure looking very like it. It's maybe possible the camera could also pick up blurrs of movement inside.

The explanation I came across for this is that it's a cruise liner on the horizon filmed from land at night. Someone identified the ship, which did indeed have superstructure looking very like it. It's maybe possible the camera could also pick up blurrs of movement inside.
Yup. That's mentioned in this article.

Saw this on another website....another you tube claim of alien conspiracies.....if this needs to be moved to it's own thread...please have one of the mods do it.

Mystery as three objects fall from the sky over Las Vegas in baffling footage

Three UFOs have been captured in a mysterious video flying above the US city of Las Vegas at night, the conspiracy theorist who took the footage has claimed

A man has caught on video what he reckons are several UFOs plummetting to the ground in Las Vegas at night.

The believer uploaded the strange clip onto his Youtube channel UFOs Over Vegas, where it has been viewed more than 1,700 times in six days.

In the video, various landmarks from the Las Vegas Strip can be seen, including hotels and the giant Ferris wheel High Roller.

The orange halo of the moon is half-obscured by mountains in the background.

A few seconds in, a blue glowing object flies in front of the darkened landscape.

The weird object appeared to be flying in a strange arc from the top of the frame, followed by two others.

In the commentary, the Youtuber claims the objects were going “full speed”, describing the phenomena as “insane”.

Explaining how he took the mysterious footage, he wrote: “I originally shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of May 22, 2016, and it is one of a kind.

“Until recently I thought that this was happening above Nellis Air Force Base but I am now convinced that they weren't.

“There is a third object rising in the video that is a little harder to see and all of it happens within 43 seconds.”

Fans of the UFO channel were quick to compliment the bizarre footage.

Someone who hinted the cause might have an alien explanation wrote: “Amazing catch, thank you! Almost like individual delivery pods—speedy express.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/mystery-three-objects-fall-sky-20873143

Three UFOs have been captured in a mysterious video flying above the US city of Las Vegas at night, the conspiracy theorist who took the footage has claimed

A man has caught on video what he reckons are several UFOs plummetting to the ground in Las Vegas at night.

The believer uploaded the strange clip onto his Youtube channel UFOs Over Vegas, where it has been viewed more than 1,700 times in six days.

In the video, various landmarks from the Las Vegas Strip can be seen, including hotels and the giant Ferris wheel High Roller.

A few seconds in, a blue glowing object flies in front of the darkened landscape.

The weird object appeared to be flying in a strange arc from the top of the frame, followed by two others.

In the commentary, the Youtuber claims the objects were going “full speed”, describing the phenomena as “insane”.

Explaining how he took the mysterious footage, he wrote: “I originally shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of May 22, 2016, and it is one of a kind.

“Until recently I thought that this was happening above Nellis Air Force Base but I am now convinced that they weren't.

“There is a third object rising in the video that is a little harder to see and all of it happens within 43 seconds.”

Someone who hinted the cause might have an alien explanation wrote: “Amazing catch, thank you! Almost like individual delivery pods—speedy express.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/mystery-three-objects-fall-sky-20873143
I have always wondered... how come incidents like this one just happen to capture images just at the right time, and just in the right place?
If it was something that was captured whilst videoing something during a longer videoing sequence, then it would be a little bit more convincing.
It would be better if the article makes mention of this. As unless this 'clip' is cut from part of a longer sequence ~ then no matter how convincing the 'evidence' might be, it must always cast doubt on it's authenticity.

The believer uploaded the strange clip onto his Youtube channel UFOs Over Vegas, where it has been viewed more than 1,700 times in six days...

Las Vegas is a very bright place at night, birds in flight maybe with the bright lights reflecting off them?

Probably a "Beam me Down Quickly Scotty" was requested?

Time traveler popping in from the future to place a bet?

Could that be light from headlights reflecting along the surface of a metal cable?

In terms of the lights' form and movement - yes.

In terms of the lights' trajectory - no, or at least quite unlikely. Reflected glares / flares travel along the cable, and the mystery lights in the videos are following what appears to be a smoothly curving path.

It might well be a reflected glare / flare, but I don't think it's reflecting off an overhead cable or guy wire.

When the Las Vegas videos were first posted I did a cursory scan of Las Vegas maps to get a sense of the geographic layout for the sighting(s). The sprawling suburb from which the videos were recorded spans a wide north-south range west of the downtown / "strip" area.

In general, the videos depict a scene looking at downtown from the west. I haven't found any clues as to where within the suburb the camera was located, so I can't pinpoint the line of sight.

It appears to me that the descending lights are swooping to the right (southward) at the end of their visible movement. This would be consistent with lights on an aircraft approaching and descending to Las Vagas' main airport - McCarran International. Without knowing the camera's exact location, I can't definitely rule out the smaller North Las Vegas airport (north of McCarran) or the Henderson Executive Airport (south of McCarran).

In terms of the lights' form and movement - yes. In terms of the lights' trajectory - no, or at least quite unlikely. Reflected glares / flares travel along the cable, and the mystery lights in the videos are following what appears to be a smoothly curving path. It might well be a reflected glare / flare, but I don't think it's reflecting off an overhead cable or guy wire.
Thanks for the input. My observation was cursory, but it seemed to me that the variation in the path of the descent was negligible between the lights, and it occurred to me that perhaps there was a cable in the picture that the poor definition of the video couldn't show in the dark, and that it only became visible when struck by a moving light reflecting from a distance, like a headlight. The path of the wire could be overhead, per se, but perhaps connecting to a house located almost directly down the hillside so it looks like it is attached to the ground, and perhaps the cable is not very straight. We can see a pole in the foreground that might be the point of attachment, and if you follow a radial line down from the notional top of the pole to where the lights seem to touch the ground, perhaps the theory becomes more plausible? Or am I explaining this about as well as a horse can ride another horse? (to paraphrase Black Adder Season 3)

Thanks for the input. My observation was cursory, but it seemed to me that the variation in the path of the descent was negligible between the lights ...

Oh, I agree ... There's a remarkable consistency in the lights' trajectory that's hard to reconcile with three separate objects flying in a free-form fashion.

That's one reason I scanned maps for nearby airfields. Urban airports have narrow approach specifications, and the consistency among the lights' descents wouldn't be unusual for a tightly-controlled airfield.

A third possibility that occurred to me was some sort of lens reflection / refraction from a peripheral source (e.g., car headlights passing nearby) or perhaps an out-of-frame light source reflecting / refracting via a window in front of the camera. I'm still wondering whether these shots were taken through a window. For example, transient reflections along a curving scratch in a window would explain the consistency of movement.

Is this the right thread for a weird ufo sighting? Mods please move if not.

So Monday 18th November 2019 at around 5pm we were exiting the village, clear skies round here, when I saw an abnormally bright white light heading east at about the speed of a helicopter. Said to husband (who is usually disinterested in weirdness) "Wtf is that?!"

Husband thought it weird enough to pull the car over just in time to see it go behind some trees before we had to rush to an appointment.

As an aircraft fan I can tell you I exited the car and immediately listened for sound. There was none. Also this moving single white light was within the earth's atmosphere. No noise, moving swiftly but steadily, single bright white light -what was it?

Hi 'Donna Black:'
Monday 18th November - 2019; might help to provide a few more details of where (at the time) you both shared this unexpected sighting?
As you say you were due for an appointment, I'm guessing it must have occured during daylight hours - any more details you can remember might help.

Last edited:
Hi 'Donna Black:'
Monday 18th November - 2019; might help to provide a few more details of where (at the time) you both shared this unexpected sighting?
As you say you were due for an appointment, I'm guessing it must have occured during daylight hours - any more details you can remember might help.
Thanks, I'm loathe to dox myself completely but suffice it to say a village near Evesham (where we had a flap that made local front page, but I'll have to find the link) and being November it was actually dark at 5:15pm.

Searching on 'ufo evesham 2019' isn't proving very productive.

Need more detail.
Yep, done the same, plus searched local news headlines.
I'm literally going to contact the editor and ask for that front cover.

So Monday 18th November 2019 at around 5pm we were exiting the village, clear skies round here, when I saw an abnormally bright white light heading east at about the speed of a helicopter. Said to husband (who is usually disinterested in weirdness) "Wtf is that?!"
Husband thought it weird enough to pull the car over just in time to see it go behind some trees before we had to rush to an appointment.
As an aircraft fan I can tell you I exited the car and immediately listened for sound. There was none. Also this moving single white light was within the earth's atmosphere. No noise, moving swiftly but steadily, single bright white light -what was it?
If it was going at the speed of a helicopter, it probably was a helicopter or some other small aircraft with a seachlight on the front or underneath. The fact that you could not hear it does not mean it was not making a sound, and the fact that you were within the confines of a car for most of the duration of the sighting makes the sighting intrinsically less reliable.
If you have the exact date, time and location the forum at Metabunk could probably identify the exact plane involved.
Alternately, a bright light moving at helicopter speed could have been the ISS; what makes you think it was inside the atmosphere?

Any ideas what this might be? Perhaps some secret US tech or something? I don't know.
If it was something that had detached from the ISS, it'd probably tumble a bit. It's definitely something under guidance (I think).
Or it might be the recently-discovered mini-moon.

Back