• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

Any ideas what this might be? Perhaps some secret US tech or something? I don't know. ...

Does the narrator ever get around to specifying when this video was captured?

This might help from Youtube comments:

"When was this video recorded? In the title of the unedited vid I see a date but it's the same as the date the vid was uploaded. When was the original footage itself captured?

Reply:

ET Data Base

1 day ago
Same...but I am 24 hours ahead of you here in Taiwan. And add another 6-12 hours.

Very interesting video......has anyone from NASA commented on this?

Our newest member - Tin - beat me to it. I agree - it's the jettisoned ICS-EF module. The viewpoint in the YouTube video is overlooking the JEM EF (Japanese Experimental Module / Exposed Facility) unit. The two white-ish rectilinear boxes are JEM EF modules, and the gap to their left is where the ICS-EF was previously mounted during its service life.

Our newest member - Tin - beat me to it. I agree - it's the jettisoned ICS-EF module. The viewpoint in the YouTube video is overlooking the JEM EF (Japanese Experimental Module / Exposed Facility) unit. The two white-ish rectilinear boxes are JEM EF modules, and the gap to their left is where the ICS-EF was previously mounted during its service life.

To be fair it was seeing it posted here that pushed me to sign up as a member as I had seen the video debunked (as a ufo) earlier today and thought I should let everyone here know.

here are a few clips for your enjoyment 1st one is recent other 2 are a little older but i havnt seen them.

liveleak.com/view?i=ab8_1180291660

liveleak.com/view?i=017_1176567779

liveleak.com/view?i=719_1176051418

Links are all dead. No archived version of the media content could be found.

Lost video restored and a few more 'Bulgarian UFO' material added here:

What are these mysterious objects filmed flying close to the moon?

This footage appears to be a telescopic shot of the moon in daylight.
The camera zooms in on the sharply-lit crescent horizon. This reveals several objects apparently flying close to its surface, casting convincing shadows as they move from sunlight into darkness. The objects are clearly miles long, given the scale involved and the shadows cast.

https://boingboing.net/2020/04/07/what-are-these-mysterious-obje.html

maximus otter

Reactions: Sid

The camera zooms in on the sharply-lit crescent horizon. This reveals several objects apparently flying close to its surface, casting convincing shadows as they move from sunlight into darkness. The objects are clearly miles long, given the scale involved and the shadows cast.

maximus otter
That looks good but the objects don't appear to be shimmering like the surface is.

maximus otter
CGI.

maximus otter
The 'atmospheric distortion' on this video is fake, therefore the whole video is exposed as bogus. You can tell that the 'atmospheric distortion' is fake because at 0.34 the effect stops for nearly a second, and the image becomes frozen. Obviously they used a still photograph of the Moon, and applied half-a-dozen different effects over the top of it.
What worries me is that the idiots who made this will learn from their mistakes, and the next version won't be so easy to debunk.

That looks good but the objects don't appear to be shimmering like the surface is.
Seems as though the objects appear to be long, not spherical going by the shadows cast upon the Moons surface.

You can tell that the 'atmospheric distortion' is fake because at 0.34 the effect stops for nearly a second, and the image becomes frozen.
I read what you say 'eburacum,' and also the 'comments' section below the accompanying video; however I don't actually "see" the things that you/they are defining to be perfectly honest.

What I do see - is that there is an atmosphere which is showing up very clearly on, and at the edge of the horizon of the Moonshot which can be seen quite clearly in the wavy motion, and to the foreground there are wispy clouds above the earth which are obviously skating across the whole of the Moon-shot.

What I think is very interesting however, is that as the UFO's (or 'objects', if preferred) passing along in a westerly trajectory, as you follow the length and the shape of the shadow's which are falling upon the Moon's surface from the 'objects' as they progress, they clearly and progressively get more elongated as the ray's from the Sun fall upon the distorted terrain on the Moon's surface.

A spherical (saucer shaped) object would more-or-less stay spherical in their shape ~ or maybe progress toward an elliptical shape as the shadow's get longer.

As I see it, at timer position number 0.34 - it's not that the "effect" as you say - actually stops, but if you take another look, you should notice that the operative has actually switched over to a higher magnification and that is what seems to give rise to the 'jump' and the apparent 'joggle' at timer position 0.34

From the video - translated:

UFO on the Moon 26/03/2020

« : April 08, 2020 at 19:02:23"

Filmed in Montreal in the late afternoon with a Nikon P1000

He says...
I regularly film the Moon by day, at the time of the first and last crescent.
I think that if a hidden activity is to be visible on the Moon, it is at this time, when the population does not observe it, because it is daylight and the first or last crescent makes it more discreet in the sky.

A comparison with real atmospheric distortion also seems to indicate that the fake distortion is too slow and too extreme; real atmospheric distortion is smaller and faster.

What I think is very interesting however, is that as the UFO's (or 'objects', if preferred) passing along in a westerly trajectory, as you follow the length and the shape of the shadow's which are falling upon the Moon's surface from the 'objects' as they progress, they clearly and progressively get more elongated as the ray's from the Sun fall upon the distorted terrain on the Moon's surface.

A spherical (saucer shaped) object would more-or-less stay spherical in their shape ~ or maybe progress toward an elliptical shape as the shadow's get longer.
Well, if these objects are large cigar-shaped objects rather than saucers, the elongation would be fairly easy to explain.
Note that these objects would be several kilometres in length, and following a trajectory that is not an orbit but would require centripetal acceleration of hundreds of gees, since they are travelling much faster than orbital speed at that height.

Another view of the fake distortion and its abrupt cessation, also from Metabunk

https://www.metabunk.org/attachments/ovni-sur-la-lune-2020-03-26-oops-wider-restab-mp4.40198/
Nope - still don't see that bit I'm afraid! However, since going back over the video, I find it a bit more than 'odd' why he decides to change up to the higher magnification - at timer mark 0.34 some 5 timer marks before timer mark 39 when the objects start to come into view? A bit odd that:huh:
*But... then again, if you watch the shadow's that are cast on the ground, they do show and follow the up's-and-down's of the Moon's terrain as the shadow passes overhead! Down the down slopes/disappearing behind hills, casting sudden long shadow's down the downward slopes of the hillsides, surely that would take an awful lot of fakery to pull that off? :pop:

Last edited:
*But... then again, if you watch the shadow's that are cast on the ground, they do show and follow the up's-and-down's of the Moon's terrain as the shadow passes overhead! Down the down slopes/disappearing behind hills, casting sudden long shadow's down the downward slopes of the hillsides, surely that would take an awful lot of fakery to pull that off? :pop:
That would require a displacement map of the Moon and a three-dimensional model- fairly basic. I've got a displacement map of the Moon, which could show the same effects in Blender and half-a-dozen other programs.

Back