• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

A strange object was recently observed and photographed hovering over Chicago and slowly drifting southeast.
UFO-Chicago-2110.jpg
UF-WOAH Mind-blowing footage shows shape-shifting UFO hovering over US city creeping out locals

UFO watchers are stumped after mind-blowing footage captured a strange black shape hovering in the skies over a city in Illinois.

Aiyana, who asked that her second name be withheld, recorded the clip from the roof of her home in Chicago and is at a loss to explain it. ...

In her video, a long black wishbone shape can be seen hanging in the air, with both its wings ending in some sort of sphere.

Aiyana said: "I literally have no idea what it was. There is nothing comparable.

"It was a ball of some sort with two long strings or belts hanging from it."

She added: "I felt total confusion and a bit creeped out." ...
FULL STORY (With Video): https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16340746/shape-shifting-ufo-hovering-illinois/

A strange object was recently observed and photographed hovering over Chicago and slowly drifting southeast.

FULL STORY (With Video): https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16340746/shape-shifting-ufo-hovering-illinois/
I cant see much shapeshifting going on in that video, and just to clarify this quote "A few viewers suggested it was some kind of balloon, but nobody could explain how such a thing could float so calmly above the famously "windy city". Chicago got its moniker from the fact it politicians and residents were famous for talking excessively.

"popular theory holds that it was coined in reference to Chicago’s bloviating residents and politicians, who were deemed to be “full of hot air.” Proponents of the “windbag” view usually cite an 1890 article by New York Sun newspaper editor Charles Dana."

https://www.history.com/.amp/news/why-is-chicago-called-the-windy-city

Reactions: Sid
I cant see much shapeshifting going on in that video, and just to clarify this quote "A few viewers suggested it was some kind of balloon, but nobody could explain how such a thing could float so calmly above the famously "windy city". Chicago got its moniker from the fact it politicians and residents were famous for talking excessively.

"popular theory holds that it was coined in reference to Chicago’s bloviating residents and politicians, who were deemed to be “full of hot air.” Proponents of the “windbag” view usually cite an 1890 article by New York Sun newspaper editor Charles Dana."

https://www.history.com/.amp/news/why-is-chicago-called-the-windy-city
It is described as "a long black wishbone shape hanging in the air ~ "and, "as a ball with two long strings, or belts hanging from it."
Yet when viewing the video as is, it appears to be a rocket-like reflective cylinder, which is just the effect of the sun obliterating the center section detail on the floating object ("a wishbone shape?" I would definitely suggest is just an visual illusion!) with either a fixed, or lose tether hanging from below it.

Definitely not a shape-shifting object. Appears to be more 'balloon-like,' maybe it has become detached from some sort of fixed display, especially as it carries a diagonal spiral band around it's mid-top section?

It looks like some sort of folded dipole aerial to me,

Looks almost like an inflatable sail. Which is funny, since they're testing those out practically (not that they're meant to be able to float...)
The video they're crediting is
but the person's friend first seems to have posted it here on Reddit, with the person who posted it registering as ayawnitiger on Reddit. No dice on the mentioned Instagram (there are several chicago Aiyanas and one's recently deleted her account).

It is described as "a long black wishbone shape hanging in the air ~ "and, "as a ball with two long strings, or belts hanging from it."
Yet when viewing the video as is, it appears to be a rocket-like reflective cylinder, which is just the effect of the sun obliterating the center section detail on the floating object ("a wishbone shape?" I would definitely suggest is just an visual illusion!)
with either a fixed, or lose tether hanging from below it.

Definitely not a shape-shifting object. Appears to be more 'balloon-like,' maybe it has become detached from some sort of fixed display, especially as it carries a diagonal spiral band around it's mid-top section?
After more views of the video, I don't think the "tether" - as I quoted, is a tether. I now think I'm seeing a lighter offset smaller section of the object - but only the darker shadowy section makes it appear to be something like a tether from a distance i.e.
Screenshot 2021-10-18 125911.jpg

Scott Waring claims he's identified a huge cube-shaped UFO over the ocean in an ISS live feed on 12 October.
Bizarre ISS footage shows 'cube' shaped UFO 'emerging from ocean into space'

Conspiracy theorist Scott C Waring believed the cube-shaped UFO was getting ready to "leave the ocean" and "enter space". Viewers were stunned when they noticed the size of the shadow below

Bizarre footage of a huge "cube" hovering over the ocean has sparked a wave of conspiracy theories.

Truth-seeker Scott C Waring, who is known making outlandish claims including spotting a 10,000-year-old alien face on Mars, was convinced that he found an odd shaped UFO while watching livestreams from the International Space Station (ISS)

Posting on YouTube, the UFO hunter believed the mysterious "craft" is getting ready to leave the ocean and launches into space.

The ISS footage, taken on last Tuesday (October 12), shows a cloud-like substance staying motionless right above the ocean. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/bizarre-iss-footage-shows-cube-25250626

Digital artifact, pixellation caused by lossy data compression in the photograph of a cloud?
'Mythopoeika:' After having had a much larger blow-up look at the image - which does appear to be a box-like image at first glance, I also agree that it is probably just a cloud/s ~ with a bit of digital corruption of the image.:bthumbup:

Last edited:
Whatever this is, it looks like the TARDIS:

Well, OK, a thin TARDIS.

The comment section speculates about Chinese lanterns and drones. Most of the footage might be, but not all I think.
And the last one might be a rocket launch.

The comment section speculates about Chinese lanterns and drones. Most of the footage might be, but not all I think.
And the last one might be a rocket launch.

This sequence seems pretty intriguing:
As it drops from above straight into the sea. . .

Screenshot 2021-12-04 194048.jpg
. . . then disappears!
Screenshot 2021-12-04 194331.jpg

Spotted over the beach near Coral Island Blackpool the blow-up looks like a ship the Lights
would be on as taken Oct 30th maybe a reflection of them or the tower?

EE5C7A5F-BEF4-450C-A320-FA1A5E361478.jpeg
22927371-C1B2-4528-9151-75BA05B93DF6.jpeg

Last edited:

Incredible video shows 12 UFOs ‘flying in formation’ as pilot exclaims ‘that is some weird s**t’

A video shot from an airliner cockpit has emerged showing what appears to be a fleet of 12 UFOs flying in formation.

image.jpg

The pilot who shot the footage can be heard reacting in astonishment to the eerie lights that appeared and then vanished in clouds above the Pacific Ocean.

At first, nine lights are visible in the video which then becomes 12 lights moving in formation.

The closest UFO disappears before three more objects reappear outside of the group.

A pilot can be heard saying: “I do not know what that is. That is some weird s**t. That is something flying.”

He then simply says “gone” as they vanish from view.

When the video, filmed at 39,000ft above sea level, was shared on social media many praised it as “amazing” and the best ever UFO footage.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4216774/video-12-ufos-flying-formation-pilot-south-china-sea/

Video at link.

IMHO: Internal reflection of instrument panel lights.

maximus otter

Spotted over the beach near Coral Island Blackpool the blow-up looks like a ship the Lights
would be on as taken Oct 30th maybe a reflection of them or the tower?

View attachment 48921View attachment 48922
Suggest this might well be a seagull caught flying through a flight sequence? i.e.
Bird6.jpg
*Also bearing in mind that this is the only 'gull' passing by laterally in view.

Last edited:
I recon it's the aliens returning the old USS Cyclops that disappeared in the
Bermuda Triangle in 1919.
1638890784663.png

:omr: :)

Last edited:

Incredible video shows 12 UFOs ‘flying in formation’ as pilot exclaims ‘that is some weird s**t’

A video shot from an airliner cockpit has emerged showing what appears to be a fleet of 12 UFOs flying in formation.

image.jpg

The pilot who shot the footage can be heard reacting in astonishment to the eerie lights that appeared and then vanished in clouds above the Pacific Ocean.

At first, nine lights are visible in the video which then becomes 12 lights moving in formation.

The closest UFO disappears before three more objects reappear outside of the group.

A pilot can be heard saying: “I do not know what that is. That is some weird s**t. That is something flying.”

He then simply says “gone” as they vanish from view.

When the video, filmed at 39,000ft above sea level, was shared on social media many praised it as “amazing” and the best ever UFO footage.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4216774/video-12-ufos-flying-formation-pilot-south-china-sea/

Video at link.

IMHO: Internal reflection of instrument panel lights.

maximus otter
Instrument panel reflection sounds plausible, although you'd imagine the crew might be familiar with that. My first thought was a formation of (probably) military aircraft with sunlight being reflected off them, although that doesn't necessarily account for the way the outer ones disappear and then seem to be replaced,

Reactions: RaM
Instrument panel reflection sounds plausible, although you'd imagine the crew might be familiar with that. My first thought was a formation of (probably) military aircraft with sunlight being reflected off them, although that doesn't necessarily account for the way the outer ones disappear and then seem to be replaced,
Could well be flares as mentioned, could it be just a test, or are they being dropped for some reason?
But if they are thought to be flares - presumably being dropped by three aircraft, then why aren't the aircraft visible?

Last edited:
Could well be flares as mentioned, could it be just a test, or are they being dropped for some reason?
But if they are thought to be flares - presumably being dropped by three aircraft, then why aren't the aircraft visible?
As Mike West said its a pretty far distance.
In the area where i live which is pretty close to a militairy airforce base they are conducting excercises in November and December so we see many times almost the exact same lights. The RDA F-16's are easy to spot and to hear but the F-35's are more silent and harder to spot.

From Montana comes a report of a 'naked alien'

nakedalien.png

Hunter claims he caught a ‘naked alien’ on camera in notorious UFO hotspot​

A hunter claims he caught a “naked alien” on camera as the creature ran past his trail camera in a notorious UFO hot spot.
The photograph – which shows a strange “bulbous headed” figure darting by – was captured in a remote area of Montana in the US.

Donald Bromley snapped the picture in the area known as Redgate, which is claimed to be awash with paranormal activity like UFOs, The Sun reports.

He said at first he thought it was a person, but the more he looked at the grainy image the more convinced he became it was something out of this world.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/...t/news-story/28841297000c64ff2e71b5891a7fa15a

Back