• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

There are over 200 bird species recorded as observed on or over Svalbard. These include larger birds like buzzards, geese, herons and egrets.

http://www.svalbardbirds.com/species.html

The silhouetted shape in the Mirror photo looks like a larger bird flying horizontally and photographed at the extreme "down-stroke" of its wings. The shape is asymmetrical horizontally, with a thinner extension to the left and a fatter extension to the right. There is no visible gap to suggest the downward extension represents multiple things (e.g., legs).

The claim that this shape represents something hovering comes exclusively from the photographer's separate description of the scene.
Looks a bit different in max zoom, and clarity. . . (of course ~ pixelated image goes comes with it!)
Screenshot 2022-03-19 092606.jpg

It certainly could be a bird, but that means disregarding the witness' testimony. Sometimes this seem a reasonable thing to do.

Edward Jones from Liverpool posted an UFO picture but received much skepticism.

Some comments claimed it was Michael Jackson coming back to life.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-convinced-hes-spotted-ufo-26499691
Correctly identified above as a bird caught in flight.

The bar for UFO sightings has truly never been lower. In the 20th Century we used to have firsthand reports of structured crafts landing and their alien entities being seen engaged in all manner of tasks, now we just have seabirds.

Arthur C. Clarke said there are two possibilities in that either we are being visited or we are alone in the universe and these two possibilities are both extremely frightening.

People will continue to report UFO sightings and the truth will be revealed.

The silhouetted shape in the Mirror photo looks like a larger bird flying horizontally and photographed at the extreme "down-stroke" of its wings
Exactly so - this is s classic, recent case, illustratrating how deceptive a formation of birds at high altitude and reflecting sunlight can be:

Swarm of Potential UFOs Spotted in Sky Above Chino Hills, CA

Nick Pope claims seagulls are alien spies.

( I am not making this up ! )

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/seagulls-could-alien-spies-sent-26820658
He's not exactly claiming that,
Per the article : "Nick said: "If aliens want to hack into and control a living organism, or construct a drone that's a perfect mimic, it would be best to choose something ordinary and ubiquitous, like a seagull or a housefly.
"Something you wouldn't normally pay much attention to, perhaps."

Which does make sense, humans are already experimenting with things like remote controlling living creatures like houseflies, and using biomimicry (making fake animals that can be sent in to be among groups of real ones) for data gathering.

This is a bit self defeating. If the aliens can create perfect biomimic drones, they don't need to make flying saucers with external lights any more. If, in the far future, humans ever want to survey an alien world without the inhabitants noticing them, a good way to do it would be to use drones that resemble the local fauna and/or flora.

But that would make alien probes undetectable, and suggests that the phenomena we se in the sky have nothing to do with aliens, which is what I have maintained all along.

UFO flying across the moon and as it leaves there is a streak of debris coming out of the end of it.

Tell me I am not the only one who saw this

UFO flying across the moon and as it leaves there is a streak of debris coming out of the end of it.

Tell me I am not the only one who saw this
Don't understand why at the beginning of video, it reflects the face of the observer?
(It could be that there is a sheet of glass in front of the optic used, to introduce the 'object' into the shot?)

Don't understand why at the beginning of video, it reflects the face of the observer?
(It could be that there is a sheet of glass in front of the optic used, to introduce the 'object' into the shot?)

I'm not really sure, Sid. My eyesight isn't all that great. I was watching a Slapped Ham video and that is where I first came across the clip about the moon. Callun does zoom in and slow down the video shot, maybe you can catch something you were looking for if you check out that video? The clip starts at around the 7:58 mark. :)

Freaky Videos Viewers Are Struggling to Explain​

I'm not really sure, Sid. My eyesight isn't all that great. I was watching a Slapped Ham video and that is where I first came across the clip about the moon. Callun does zoom in and slow down the video shot, maybe you can catch something you were looking for if you check out that video? The clip starts at around the 7:58 mark. :)

Freaky Videos Viewers Are Struggling to Explain​

Did you see the next video, advertised at the end of the video you posted,
'Human Ice Age Footprints' with huge mammoths in the Americas, fascinating. They are saying that humans migrated here eons before it was thought to have happened.

Reactions: Sid
Did you see the next video, advertised at the end of the video you posted,
'Human Ice Age Footprints' with huge mammoths in the Americas, fascinating. They are saying that humans migrated here eons before it was thought to have happened.

Hi Ronnie Jersey. No, I didn't, I'll have to check it out later. Thank you. :)

Youtuber Fran Blanche has had her own sighting of a UFO in Philadelphia:

It's part of a livestream, so I've started the video at the point where she starts talking about it.

China’s UFO man, Zhang Tongjie, claims China has received signals from alien civilizations from their huge radio telescope.

The program is part of Beijing Normal University with support from University of California, Berkeley.

Outside experts want more proof.

China’s UFO man, Zhang Tongjie, claims China has received signals from alien civilizations from their huge radio telescope.

The program is part of Beijing Normal University with support from University of California, Berkeley.

LOL - our SETI equipment hasn't picked this up, but China is claiming they did?
Don't know that I would trust them.

The article says:

"China said its giant Sky Eye telescope may have picked up signs of alien civilizations, according to a report by the state-backed Science and Technology Daily, which then appeared to have deleted the report and posts about the discovery."

The writer in this link thinks the detection may have been real, but that the cause of the signal is probably a local source on Earth. These local signals happen quite often in radio astronomy, and are sometimes called perytons after the mythical animal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peryton_(astronomy)

Here's a mythical Peryton, a kind of stag with wings;
167px-Perytonmontage.jpg

Of course there's also the question of reliability in reports of any kind coming out of China.

Last edited:
I can not believe they were talking about these Chinese space signals on the National TV program “The Today Show”.

According to China, these signals are not the ordinary stuff seen from SETI, but China was thin on any explanation.

These alien signals are probably asking about Elvis.

Back