• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

This is a very interesting case from 1976, three women in Kentucky had a strange experience with a UFO, I don't know if you all have heard of it:

https://www.ufoinsight.com/aliens/abductions/1976-kentucky-alien-abduction

After dining at the Redwood Restaurant in Lancaster, Kentucky, Mona, Louise, and Elaine, best friends for many years, set off back down US-27 to their hometown of Liberty. It was 11:15 pm on 6th January 1976, and the journey should take them no more than 45 minutes. Louise was driving, although none of the witnesses had consumed any alcohol that evening. It was as they were traveling down Highway 78 that all three of the women noticed a strange object in the sky glowing a bright red color. [1]

At first, Mona believed the object was a plane that was about to crash. As the object came close each could clearly make it out to be a “metallic grey disc” with a glowing dome on top. A line of red lights moved around the middle of the disc, while further red and yellow lights emerged from the underside. There was also the presence of a bluish beam which emanated from the bottom of the craft.

As the object got closer to the car, Louise discovered she no longer had control of the vehicle, which was now careering down the road at over 80 mph. Mona would reach from the passenger seat in an attempt to help Louise gain control of the car. However, the steering wheel remained locked.

The craft continued along with them. At one point, the blue beam shined inside the car, illuminating the entire interior in a pale blue wash. Louise would later recall that the vehicle began to fill with “a haze like air. A sort of fog!” Shortly after, each woman began to feel an intense burning sensation, and pain in their heads. A “bump” momentarily stopped the car, before it was pulled backward viscously.

They then blacked out.

1668950392295.png

This is a very interesting case from 1976, three women in Kentucky had a strange experience with a UFO, I don't know if you all have heard of it:

https://www.ufoinsight.com/aliens/abductions/1976-kentucky-alien-abduction

After dining at the Redwood Restaurant in Lancaster, Kentucky, Mona, Louise, and Elaine, best friends for many years, set off back down US-27 to their hometown of Liberty. It was 11:15 pm on 6th January 1976, and the journey should take them no more than 45 minutes. Louise was driving, although none of the witnesses had consumed any alcohol that evening. It was as they were traveling down Highway 78 that all three of the women noticed a strange object in the sky glowing a bright red color. [1]

At first, Mona believed the object was a plane that was about to crash. As the object came close each could clearly make it out to be a “metallic grey disc” with a glowing dome on top. A line of red lights moved around the middle of the disc, while further red and yellow lights emerged from the underside. There was also the presence of a bluish beam which emanated from the bottom of the craft.

As the object got closer to the car, Louise discovered she no longer had control of the vehicle, which was now careering down the road at over 80 mph. Mona would reach from the passenger seat in an attempt to help Louise gain control of the car. However, the steering wheel remained locked.

The craft continued along with them. At one point, the blue beam shined inside the car, illuminating the entire interior in a pale blue wash. Louise would later recall that the vehicle began to fill with “a haze like air. A sort of fog!” Shortly after, each woman began to feel an intense burning sensation, and pain in their heads. A “bump” momentarily stopped the car, before it was pulled backward viscously.

They then blacked out.

View attachment 60927
Thanks, it is a well documented case and on a par with Betty and Barney Hill's experience. Also, that the witnesses are known and interviewed adds slyer of authenticity.

For me, I would separate what they remember experiencing before hypnosis from what they then 'recalled' as there is a big enough story there without it and unfortunately many even within the UFO field now believe that hypnosis is unreliable and can trigger false memories:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/1449008

https://www.mentalhelp.net/blogs/recovered-trauma-memories-and-hypnosis/

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea... widespread,the persistence of false memories.

Thanks, it is a well documented case and on a par with Betty and Barney Hill's experience. Also, that the witnesses are known and interviewed adds slyer of authenticity.

For me, I would separate what they remember experiencing before hypnosis from what they then 'recalled' as there is a big enough story there without it and unfortunately many even within the UFO field now believe that hypnosis is unreliable and can trigger false memories:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/1449008

https://www.mentalhelp.net/blogs/recovered-trauma-memories-and-hypnosis/

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/hypnosis#:~:text=Although there is a widespread,the persistence of false memories.
Thank you, and interesting that my own experience with hypnosis has been immediate recall of exactly what happened.
And also that hypnotism has been used to 'unlock' a person's memory of what took place when they were very young, or seeing a traumatizing event such as a murder, which their conscious mind cannot remember.
But I do understand that there are some 'shysters' out there who may have taken advantage of this in the past, probably to do with the financial end.
This particular case is very interesting though, and with three witnesses it is one of the classics.

Probably if one knows that they have been thro a UFO experience then they think of what they have heard about them then probably all that is rushing about in their head and getting mixed in with the truth, so you only get a little of what really may have happened, it can't be easy trying to unravel it all, especially with so many scifi films and series we have nowadays.

Our New York Post this morning:

Aliens among us! NYC UFO sightings see uptick in 2022​

The National UFO Reporting Center reports that purported alien-ship sightings in the Big Apple ticked up 4% this year — and for the first time New Yorkers submitted pics to the center to try to back up their cosmic claims.

In 2022 the center received accounts of 28 sightings, up from 27 in 2021. And in a dozen of the new cases, photographs were submitted, thanks to a user-friendly “revised website.”

Whether the mostly out-of-focus visuals are actual proof the truth is out there remains very much in question, but they do accompany witness statements that interstellar tourists are visiting NYC at a rising rate.

Manhattan reported the most close encounters of any borough with 13, including a 5:30 pm engagement on Feb. 4 involving a motorist outside a Gotham skyscraper.

“I took 4 pics of the Empire State Building while waiting for a green light – next day I noticed 6 orbs in 2 pics in different positions,” the incredulous driver posted, adding, “The glare from the Building light was so bright I didn’t noticed the orbs at the time and I can understand why this might have not been noticed by anyone on the ground.”
1671379536549.png

1671379569433.png

1671379606163.png

1671379627078.png

https://nypost.com/2022/12/17/aliens-among-us-nyc-ufo-sightings-see-uptick-in-2022/

Came across this site, the National UFO Reporting Center, with reports from North America, including Canada, going way back to the 1950's and beyond. I clicked on 'New Jersey' and was stunned by the sheer number of reports, amazing:

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxloc.html

To see the complete report on any incident, all one has to do is click on the date, and it gives you all the particulars.

UFOs seen near Wisconsin (I guess it's the same as posted above by Victory):

This article was first published in May 2021, so it is not new information. Certainly the video is real; the question is what caused it?

Once the video is stabilised the 'dancing' movement disappears; this is caused by the movement of the camera, not the object. The current theories are that it is a distant airliner going over the horizon, or a balloon with a payload entering the water.

This article was first published in May 2021, so it is not new information. Certainly the video is real; the question is what caused it?

Once the video is stabilised the 'dancing' movement disappears; this is caused by the movement of the camera, not the object. The current theories are that it is a distant airliner going over the horizon, or a balloon with a payload entering the water.

Wasn't there some odd 'editing' on this video too? I seem to recall the suggestion that a bit of sound or context in which the 'target' was clearly stated to be a balloon or whatever had been removed.

I don't know about that. Interesting.
There are a number of vintage UFO reports from the Navy that can be explained by balloons; I suspect that in a large fleet of ships, sometimes balloons are released for various purposes, and other ships don't necessarily recognise them. Add to this scientific balloons released by civilians, and stray toy balloons; there are plenty of sources for such objects.

Wasn't there some odd 'editing' on this video too? I seem to recall the suggestion that a bit of sound or context in which the 'target' was clearly stated to be a balloon or whatever had been removed.
A balloon travelling at 158 miles per hour?

How did Jeremy Cornell get these classified videos ?

This video has been verified by the Pentagon as real, so what is going on ?

According to the Daily Beast, MUFON and the National UFO Reporting Center claim that July 4th is the number one day that people claim to see a UFO.

The number two day is Christmas.

So, what you see in the sky on Christmas may not be Santa and his reindeer.

Maybe a lot of Christmas lights and really drunk people ?

According to the Daily Beast, MUFON and the National UFO Reporting Center claim that July 4th is the number one day that people claim to see a UFO.

The number two day is Christmas.

So, what you see in the sky on Christmas may not be Santa and his reindeer.

Maybe a lot of Christmas lights and really drunk people ?
Don't know so much about Christmas, but aren't there a lot of fireworks in the air on 4th July?

I am a Boeing 747 pilot – I’ve seen UFOs defying all known tech & I captured a cigar-shaped object on camera

A BOEING 747 captain with some 9,500 hours of flight time at controls has told of his bizarre encounters with UFOs while taking to the skies.

Christiaan van Heijst explained he has witnessed objects which appear to exceed all known technology as they appeared to hit hypersonic speeds of up to 23,000mph.

spain-sunset-2.jpg

The snap of a strange object he spotted off the coast of Spain

The 39-year-old, from The Netherlands, is a respected airman and an an award-winning aerial photographer - and yet he has seen things he cannot explain.

And for Christiaan, one of his most compelling and strange sightings was over Greece as he was flying near USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier and her strike group.

He was flying a Fokker 50 at the time and witnessed a bright light appear at an extremely high altitude - moving at an approximate speed of up to Mach 30 (23,000mph).

"No known physics can describe what that light/thing did, for as far as I know. It left no trail or anything like it, just instant speed and poof… gone," said Christiaan.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/7004200/ufos-boeing-747-pilot-hypersonic/

maximus otter

Back