• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

I think one of Timothy Good's books had a comment from someone who said the lights are a by-product of how the crafts are energised rather than intentional illumination....
Yes, that thought came to mind - their, or it's propulsion source.

Here's an identified Flying Object that is just another mylar balloon.
The original footage can be seen here, filmed from a light plane. It seems to be moving very fast, but that is due to the speed of the plane.

Here are two frames from that film, compared to a mylar balloon with the logo 'The Tassel is worth the Hassle'.
screenshot-2023-01-29-112414-png.57522

A celebratory graduation balloon.

Brandon Fugal who bought Skinwalker Ranch in 2016 claims that when he was looking over the ranch he just bought with his staff, that they had a dramatic UFO daytime sighting.

Brandon claiming was not a believer until that moment.

When I was younger I had my “ what the f___ “ moment in the daytime seeing a UFO on the way to pick up my younger daughter from an after school drama class.

To think UFOs are nighttime events is in my opinion is wrong.

Brandon Fugal who bought Skinwalker Ranch in 2016 claims that when he was looking over the ranch he just bought with his staff, that they had a dramatic UFO daytime sighting.

Brandon claiming was not a believer until that moment.

When I was younger I had my “ what the f___ “ moment in the daytime seeing a UFO on the way to pick up my younger daughter from an after school drama class.

To think UFOs are nighttime events is in my opinion is wrong.
Any time - anywhere.

Sid, that is a good phrase, any time…..anywhere.

You can apply that to a lot of things.

For me the paranormal always took me unexpectedly without warning.

Famous film director Steven Spielberg was on this past Thursday night’s The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and he expressed that his opinion is that the government is withholding UFO secrets from the public.

Steven went on to say that when you do the math, it is impossible that we are alone in the universe.

Famous film director Steven Spielberg was on this past Thursday night’s The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and he expressed that his opinion is that the government is withholding UFO secrets from the public.

Steven went on to say that when you do the math, it is impossible that we are alone in the universe.
So by implication Spielberg thinks that UFOs are alien visitors, putting him in the "nuts and bolts" category.

Those two statements are not necessarily related.
1/ 'the government is withholding UFO secrets from the public.' We know this is trivially true; for instance, the recent UAP report by the Pentagon did not give any relevant details, either about the reports which have been identified or the ones which have not. That means we can't cross-check between the solutions put forward by Mick West (and others) and the solutions they have arrived at themselves. Additionally, they have not released the gun camera clips from the recent shoot-down of numerous unidentified balloons, so we can't even confirm if they were balloons or not. This is pointless secrecy.
2/ 'when you do the math, it is impossible that we are alone in the universe.' This is almost certainly true, although not necessarily so. However, 'the math' doesn't really give a definite answer about how far away the nearest advanced civilisation is. The possible answers suggest a range of distances from a few tens of light years to millions, or billions of light years; if there are no alien civilisations anywhere near us we might never manage to make contact with them, so they are more-or-less irrelevant.

Last edited:
It has been rumored that Spielberg had special advice from the Pentagon about UFOs in order to make his blockbuster E. T.

Those two statements are not necessarily related.
1/ 'the government is withholding UFO secrets from the public.' We know this is trivially true; for instance, the recent UAP report by the Pentagon did not give any relevant details, either about the reports which have been identified or the ones which have not. That means we can't cross-check between the solutions put forward by Mick West (and others) and the solutions they have arrived at themselves. Additionally, they have not released the gun camera clips from the recent shoot-down of numerous unidentified balloons, so we can't even confirm if they were balloons or not. This is pointless secrecy.
2/ 'when you do the math, it is impossible that we are alone in the universe.' This is almost certainly true, although not necessarily so. However, 'the math' doesn't really give a definite answer about how far away the nearest advanced civilisation is. The possible answers suggest a range of distances from a few tens of light years to millions, or billions of light years; if there are no alien civilisations anywhere near us we might never manage to make contact with them, so they are more-or-less irrelevant.
Yet if that is the case, it seems that 'we' are not irrelevant to them?

Well, a more optimistic take is that the nearest alien civilisation is only a few hundred light years away, or less; that would make the journey somewhat less daunting, and there may be alien observers of some sort or another in our skies.

But my point is that Spielberg is wrong in asserting that the 'math' indicates that alien life is close enough to affect us; it doesn't (neccessarily). We just don't know.

Because these flying vehicles have the ability to move at fantastic speeds, they can most certainly cross vast distances in the blink of an eye.
They may also be using some methods of travel that we are presently unaware of.

The trap we fall into is if humanoids and UFOs are here present, maybe they could be a few thousand years ahead of us.

But in reality, visiting UFOs could be millions or billions years older than us.

And another trap we fall into is visiting humanoids go by our laws of physics.

It has been suggested that near a black hole our laws of physics may be non existent.

We don’t know what we are dealing with.

There are some very interesting sightings on these video clips. Unfortunately it is a compilation video and they are spread throughout, so you will have to watch the whole video. Sorry.

Paywall prevents me from learning more abut this German UFO sighting:

1682535850162.png

We have discussed this one in some detail here.
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ledge-disclosure-s.65864/page-70#post-2258147
and following posts.

The most likely explanation is some sort of anti-drone measure, perhaps as simple as toy balloons released by the locals to divert the attention of the operator, or radar decoys intended to confuse.

And this one is probably Venus.
See Mick West's analysis of the clip.
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/uf...exico-march-19-2020-venus-narcap-tr-20.11699/

Here is a comparison between the 'orb' as seen in Delgado's clip, and an experimental pulsating blob produced by Mick West. Both are probably caused by a hunting autofocus looking at a small but relatively bright light.
View attachment 66025
I’m not going to argue with Metabunk but you’d think two pilots with 50 years of flying experience between them would’ve seen Venus before. It’s bright but is it large/bright enough to surprise & alarm them? According to the pilot they watched it for a while before videoing, thinking it was on a collision course. On the other hand, nothing on radar.

Also I see it’s 2 years old.

I predicted a UFO can not resist military bases and large crowds like a coronation.

In the article about the Red Arrows, photographer Simon Balson was surprised that the UFO was in the Red Arrow photo as he did not notice the UFO when he took the picture.

I don’t think a balloon would just appear in one photo and not in the many other photos he took at the same time.

This was a UFO.

That's obviously a heart balloon.
0_SWNS_REDARROW_UFO_004.jpg
I've looked at a good number of the online red arrow flypast videos, and none seem to show this ~ which makes it seem very suspect.

Last edited:
Back