• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

A

Anonymous

I was just thinking that maybe the forum needs a thread for the sole purpose of posting links to the latest UFO video clips. With the popularity of "Youtube" and various video sites posting clips of personal UFO sightings maybe we need a continous thread posting up to date video clips on this forum?

I was going to post a "Metacafe" clip of a UFO over a Costa Rica volcano but the video doesnt work. Would the forum members be willing to spend maybe 5 mins a week looking for videos to post on this thread? The only rule is that they are not retrospective (eg a couple of years old) and should be new (Eg a couple of weeks or days)

I find it curious that no one has put this forward before.

Reactions: Sid
here are a few clips for your enjoyment 1st one is recent other 2 are a little older but i havnt seen them.

liveleak.com/view?i=ab8_1180291660

liveleak.com/view?i=017_1176567779

liveleak.com/view?i=719_1176051418

Links are all dead. No archived version of the media content could be found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the Bulgarian one has been around for a while too. I am assuming that it is CGI but whoever did it added some nice touches (the rotation of the object looks pretty cool).

Not sure if you've heard about the minor controversy regarding a series of photos allegedly taken in the Lake Tahoe area of the western US. The photos show very clear images of an odd looking little drone of some type. They too are a goof. To prove the point of how easy it is to fake, a guy posted a very cool little CGI clip that he created:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRv3WAEnHMc

Again, I think it is terrific that people can do this but, from a UFO perspective, it really degrades the evidential value of video. Everything becomes suspect - whether it is legitimate or not.

S

(Oops, just saw that this clip was already posted in the UAV or UFO thread.)

There are threads which have discussed most of these clips. BTW, the second one from the liveleak site (the one with Concord in it) is not a UFO - it's an optical effect of the type of camera being used to record the footage.

Re: Thread for latest internet video sightings?

wowsah156 said:
I was just thinking that maybe the forum needs a thread for the sole purpose of posting links to the latest UFO video clips.

A good idea iyam 8)

Frobush said:
wowsah156 said:
I was going to post a "Metacafe" clip of a UFO over a Costa Rica volcano but the video doesnt work.

This the clip?

Rubbish Costa Rica volcano UFO clip

When are people going to learn that "Wow" and "Holy Sh*t" are not helpful commentary on these UFO video clips. Doesn't anyone have the presence of mind to say something of substance (e.g. date time, location, atmospheric conditions) - anything to raise it about the level of Bill & Ted's awesome UFO video???

S

If you didn't notice the flying dot someone's put on the footage, you'd think they were saying "Wow" at the impressive volcano. Which they probably were.

Here is another video/photos and recorded conversation. It is UFO related but it also includes issues over Chemtrails in Scotland.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkbIHaC-n0&mod ... ed&search=

The UFO photo is blurry but its interesting taken in the context of the chemtrail issue developing in Scotland at the moment.

I look forward to Skeptical01 contributing some recent 2007 video sightings to this thread.....

wowsah156 said:
Here is another video/photos and recorded conversation. It is UFO related but it also includes issues over Chemtrails in Scotland.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkbIHaC-n0&mod ... ed&search=

The UFO photo is blurry but its interesting taken in the context of the chemtrail issue developing in Scotland at the moment.

I look forward to Skeptical01 contributing some recent 2007 video sightings to this thread.....

Erm, aeroplanes / airplanes leaving trails in the sky and someone on the phone talking bollocks? Your point is what exactly?

EDIT - it's a flying saucer! From another planet!

Frobush at 2 mins 42 seconds there is a photo-still representing the video posters idea of what he thinks as a UFO. I am just posting the video. Its their opinion. If you cant post anything constructive maybe your time would be better spent elsewhere.

No offense meant mate. I just get angry sometimes. Sorry. I mouth off when I shouldn't. You're quite right - I should keep my opinions to myself and be elsewhere. Sorry.

EDIT - as long as you keep your opinions to yourself and be elsewhere too! Ah, but you're not willing to do that are you?

Just joking mate!

(DON'T)

I'm not really convinced either. I can accept there were a lot of planes over the area, but what's so special about East Kilbride? That dot could easily have been a helicopter and the fact that it's a series of still pictures means that it could be the same five or so vapour trails repeated for three minutes.

Chemtrails thread is here, just in case anyone wanted to refresh their memories.

Looks like a plane which has its vapour trails catching the sunlight. Either that or it's in trouble!

This is not a UFO video, but it should interest people here anyway:

http://users.skynet.be/fa926657/files/B29.wmv

7 minutes long: it's described as a

Video of a scale model B-29 running on 4 chainsaw engines, with an
air-launched X1.
Absolutely, too cool.

Be sure to watch the entire clip.

One for aerospace fans! 8)

UFO's Larry King tonight 07/13/07

Just a heads up for those of you who can watch.

King071107a1.jpg

This Friday evening, July 13th, George Noory will be a guest on Larry King Live as part of a show on the 60th anniversary of Roswell. The program will air on CNN at 6pm PT/ 9pm ET, with a replay at 9pm PT/ 12am ET.

Looks like aircraft going around the storm.

Looks like aircraft going around the storm.

jerry_b.. , jerry_b...always with thee,

a bigfoot, or a UFO, its a shadow you know.

once I saw a little green man, without a drink in me hand.

lights went out, with a shout no one around.

jerry_b.., jerry_b...sorry its just me.

Back