• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Lay Down A Ley Line!

bakelite brain

Devoted Cultist
Can anyone remember a TV programme about 20-odd years ago about standing stones, ley lines etc, where they created a temporary ley line detectable by dowsers? I think it remained for about a week. They used a box...

If it was a genuine experiment surely it's documented somewhere, but I can't find any reference to it. I didn't imagine it, so maybe it's the Mandela effect!

Thanks.

BB

Can anyone remember a TV programme about 20-odd years ago about standing stones, ley lines etc, where they created a temporary ley line detectable by dowsers? I think it remained for about a week. They used a box...

If it was a genuine experiment surely it's documented somewhere, but I can't find any reference to it. I didn't imagine it, so maybe it's the Mandela effect!

Thanks.

BB
I remember a dowser on TV and he did indeed lay down detectable lines, I can't recall a box being used to do it. Can't remember what it was but it least I can confirm you didn't dream it!

I didn't see the programme but I dug out Robert Leftwich's Dowsing The Ancient Art of Rhabdomancy and in the intro he described some-one 'neutralizing' a subterranean stream so that dowsers could no longer detect it (or at least by no-one who had heard him say he'd neutralized it).

I didn't see the programme but I dug out Robert Leftwich's Dowsing The Ancient Art of Rhabdomancy and in the intro he described some-one 'neutralizing' a subterranean stream so that dowsers could no longer detect it (or at least by no-one who had heard him say he'd neutralized it).

"Neutralizing" and "subterranean stream" makes no sense.

How would one create a temporary ley line? :huh:

Back