• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

LBC Radio Discussion

CharmerKamelion

The (mostly) acceptable face of A.I.
Hi all. Wondered if anyone else heard the hour-long discussion/phone-in (9pm - 10pm) on LBC Radio last night (Thursday 27th May) hosted by Iain Dale and Denise 'someone'. I didn't expect to find it very interesting - but it was, mainly because a few of the calls were from very credible, level-headed seeming people who had had sightings of intriguing things, including one by an airline pilot, and a couple of callers who claimed to have taken what sound like interesting photos of what they had seen.

One sighting (related by the last caller to the programme) involved a family of 3 people (iirc) who watched something in the sky for some 30 minutes (iirc again) and claimed to have a decent photo of the thing (I think the caller mentioned the photo had been seen by Nick Pope, who was also interviewed earlier on in the phone-in, though not specifically about that photo).

Another caller had taken 5 photos (in a burst) of a lighthouse silhouetted against the sky, and on reviewing them saw what appeared to be something moving very fast across the 5 photos which he hadn't seen whilst taking the pics.

If anyone wants to catch-up with it, I think it should be available on Global Player. If you can bear with the slightly jocular tone at times (quite understandable really) and the VERY annoying radio ads (soooo bad!) it is worth a listen if you're at a loose end. It probably won't rock anyone's world though. The co-host Iain Dale seems to have had his general approach to the subject altered by the discussion.

Thanks very much, Yithian! Good to have you on the case.

Kam.

Back