• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Leah Moore Fundraiser

MrRING

Android Futureman
I thought this deserved to be noted here as it's comics scribe and all-around good person Leah Moore:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/leahandjohn

Leah and John are comic book writers, who usually scrape by on caffeine and stress while creating wonderful art. Recently, they have been beset by brutal circumstances - John recently lost his sister Dawn and Leah has sustained a severe and degenerative brain injury at Download (metal!) and has had an operation to remove a blood clot.

Needless to say, their already fragile and insecure method of putting food on the table for themselves and their three kids (two feral) is going to be impossible while Leah recovers and John looks after her.

As an artistic community and bunch of pals, let's raise some money to help them through, (and then we can use our generosity later on as leverage for favours and cake).

I thought this deserved to be noted here as it's comics scribe and all-around good person Leah Moore ...

Are you able to edit the thread title to read 'Fundraiser'?

I can't change it, but either a mod will get it or perhaps she'll make more moolah with a "funraiser" with a silent D

Back