Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

I used to occasionally ride a relative's dog when I was very very young and very very light. He was a Shetland pony-sized Afghan hound and didn't seem to mind *. I've heard that this can be good for big dogs as it can pop a cricked spine back into shape; indeed the subject came up on the underrated BBC sitcom 'Beast', in which Alexander Armstrong ran an eccentric veterinary practice.

* obviously I was the perfect weight, as I am now ;)

Last edited:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
We've been for a slap up meal because it's the Mrs's birthday today .. and I bought her a cool The Walking Dead mug and a book for myself and we're both a bit pissed at the moment and I've got three days off work .. me and the Mrs about two hours ago at The Crown in Sheringham ..

ahappybday.jpg

Bigphoot2

Carbon Based Infestation
We've been for a slap up meal because it's the Mrs's birthday today .. and I bought her a cool The Walking Dead mug and a book for myself and we're both a bit pissed at the moment and I've got three days off work .. me and the Mrs about two hours ago ..

View attachment 9425
What's your missus doing with Simon Pegg?

escargot

Beloved of Ra
We've been for a slap up meal because it's the Mrs's birthday today .. and I bought her a cool The Walking Dead mug and a book for myself and we're both a bit pissed at the moment and I've got three days off work .. me and the Mrs about two hours ago at The Crown in Sheringham ..

View attachment 9425
Punching above your weight there, me old china plate.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
The meal explains the farting, we're watching 'Peter Rabbit' at the moment, her choice but we're not enjoying it .. we're putting on John Water's 'Pecker' instead now ..

Schrodinger's Zebra

Increasingly unlikely

View attachment 9425
Happy Birthday Mrs Swifty :)