Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

Tribble

Furry Idiot
Me in the foreground from last Saturday stewarding the Gilets Jaunes march, random pic I found on Twitter that I just happen to be in.

Am moving sideways so probably looking there if there's anything I can trip over lol, never really a good place to look when going sideways.

I always seem to end up going sideways.
Looks like a good turnout. Shame it's the handful of far-right loons with their yellow vests in London that get all the media attention.

James_H

And I like to roam the land
Me in the foreground from last Saturday stewarding the Gilets Jaunes march, random pic I found on Twitter that I just happen to be in.

Am moving sideways so probably looking there if there's anything I can trip over lol, never really a good place to look when going sideways.

Votre gilet, c'est orange

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Shame it's the handful of far-right loons with their yellow vests in London that get all the media attention.
"Man bites dog: That's news!"

"You mean someone in the UK has had the temerity to express a right-leaning opinion? My God, Cecil, get a BBC reporter and camera team down there to ridicule them!"

maximus otter

Peripart

Antediluvian

Whatever you're looking at, the girl in the scarf looks less than impresed!

OneWingedBird

Beloved of Ra
Whatever you're looking at, the girl in the scarf looks less than impresed!
i think it's just the random mix of facial expressions you get in a photo nobody knows is being taken.

Top lass in the scarf, help us see off some right wing numbnuts that were trying to get into the stage area at Trafalgar Square... there were also left wing numbnuts trying to get in the other end. Very odd day.

Tribble

Furry Idiot
Top lass in the scarf, help us see off some right wing numbnuts that were trying to get into the stage area at Trafalgar Square... there were also left wing numbnuts trying to get in the other end. Very odd day.
♫ Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you ♫

heisenbear

Junior Acolyte
Heisenbear. My nickname has been Bear for years, on account of being hirsute and quite big(although I am a lean thing these days. The Heisen part came from the fact that my partner claimed I looked like Walter White's character, Heisenberg in Breaking Bad. So that's how the monicker was born.

Here's a recent photo, playing Otto the Autoharp at one of countless music sessions I play at...
49864729_382222069207102_7322937914197803008_o.jpg
Possibly strumming my way through a Moody Blues tune whilst staring dreamily into the middle distance.

My current avatar is a painting by Michel Dubre and it features inside the sleeve for the album '666' by Aphrodite's Child. I have a thing for unsettling paintings.

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
That track is off their most recent, "Cleave" - fifteenth studio album!

If you liked Troublegum you'll probably like this one, it's a return to form all right.