Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Now drawing a line under this. Any further comments should be in PM to a Mod or via Report.

Return to the topic of the thread please!

Frides

Last edited:

Ulalume

tart of darkness
While trying to photograph the base of a cat food can* today with the selfie/mirror function I inadvertently snapped several of my own wobbly chins.

DELETE! DELETE!

*To back up a complaint.
Oh, man, there is nothing more unflattering than the accidental, way-too-close selfie. Not even a supermodel could pull that off. :yuck:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Oh, man, there is nothing more unflattering than the accidental, way-too-close selfie. Not even a supermodel could pull that off. :yuck:
In an autobiography I read, possibly by David Niven, someone had a coffee table with a mirrored top. He'd invite people to look at themselves from that unflattering angle to see how they'd appear as they got older.

Ulalume

tart of darkness
In an autobiography I read, possibly by David Niven, someone had a coffee table with a mirrored top. He'd invite people to look at themselves from that unflattering angle to see how they'd appear as they got older.
Oh, yes, I remember this! It was a friend of his (I forget who) Niven looked at himself and wrote that he saw a warthog staring back at him. :wide:
I think of it any time I catch a glimpse at that angle.