Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

Kryptonite

Stanley Unwin enthusiasty. Deep joy!
In an autobiography I read, possibly by David Niven, someone had a coffee table with a mirrored top. He'd invite people to look at themselves from that unflattering angle to see how they'd appear as they got older.
I was wondering where that post was going after the first sentence, since I have heard an unconfirmable but disgusting story about a celebrity who has an unusual use for glass-topped coffee tables!

Spudrick68

Justified & Ancient
Yes, they don't shed any hair, they are also fantastic companions. Dolly is so soft, but as Bedlingtons were bred for hare coursing and ratting she has to be kept on a lead unless in an enclosed space.

I have linked to how fast Bedlingtons can run before, but sod it, I will again:

Krepostnoi

Popular orange vegetable
You can't leave it there - we need more of a clue. I'm assuming it's LP or EP but that doesn't help much.
You're ahead of me: it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out a CD is not vinyl.

Now, which celebrities are 78 this year?

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
^ When are you and your other half going to be brave and show us what you look like? You're pretty regular commenters. Put up or shut up, I say.
The title of the thread says it all "Let's Get To Know (And Possibly See) Our Fellow Forteans" - Possibly is not the same as Definitely!