Let's Get To Know (and possibly see) Our Fellow Forteans

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
The title of the thread says it all "Let's Get To Know (And Possibly See) Our Fellow Forteans" - Possibly is not the same as Definitely!
For the record ... Just in case someone didn't already know or hadn't already figured this out ...

The posting of personally identifiable information (including photos) is a sensitive topic - especially for our European members operating under the GDPR.

This forum does not solicit any personally identifiable data for sharing in public view, and we pay strict attention to protecting what personally identifiable data we require you to submit for registration purposes.

If a member chooses to post his / her own personally identifiable data that's his / her own business, and the forum accepts no responsibility for such postings.

Posting personally identifiable data (including photos) of other forum members without their consent is a violation of our Terms & Conditions, subject to swift and punitive response.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
I have never posted myself online (And bear in mind I have been online since 1995...) but I feel I can show my professional face.

Me, being well ard. This is my first paper.

(I was scared silly and couldnt eat two days before this.)
Camera work's a bit wonky (did you ask the operator to hide you 90% of the time?), but you have a nice voice.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Yith, showered and cleanly shaven, catching a sunny afternoon before winter comes.

REMOVED

I was actually trying to take a picture of the sun shining through the clouds, but I hit the button to reverse the camera and it's come out better than I usually manage when trying to take a picture of myself.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk

AnonyJoolz

Captainess Sensible
Yith, showered and cleanly shaven, catching a sunny afternoon before winter comes.

View attachment 20887

I was actually trying to take a picture of the sun shining through the clouds, but I hit the button to reverse the camera and it's come out better than I usually manage when trying to take a picture of myself.
I might just be very old...but you look (in the best way!) about 17. Does your mum know you are an uber-mod?