Let's Get To Know (And See) Our Fellow Forteans

dr wu

Doctor Prog
Reaction score
same old pic...I'm just a year or so older..retired now..no more office...
1608227616068.png

dr wu

Doctor Prog
Reaction score
Swifty....you could pass for my younger brother....if I had one.

:chuckle:

Ogdred Weary

Rough Beast, slouching towards Bethlehem
Reaction score
Somebody took this picture of me at xmas 2020 covered for covid.
View attachment 32706

I had to show you. I'm not drunk yet. I'm working tomorrow. I want to stop drinking this Hollandia. I do. But I'm not hungry yet. If I can get a hunger up in the next 60min, I'll be snoring by midnight and can sleep it off for the next 8.5 hours. That'll be enough for me to then approach my superior fatty (Hi Jessie), and I can ask her to consider me for the G4 full time position of Support... I don't know what it means but I like the full time aspect moneywise. I'm on the cusp of being transferred out of this store into a bigger pond anyway. If I could get full time work, I'd stay and put up with the smarmy prats I have to endure now, but if not I'm pleased to emigrate for less hours. I need to get a second job anyway, so fuck it. I'm anybody's, really. Just pay me my whore dosh. I'm spinning in a vortex of directivity. The first door that opens is the one I'm going for. That's the one I'm going for. That's the one I'm going for.
That's the one.
I'm going.
Four.
Nineteen Ninety Four.

Um... is your fly done?

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Reaction score
make an effort to dress in something other that your tracky bottoms and baggy sweater, and let people be positive about you and vice versa.

always so poised! colours always suit you too - have you had them "done"?

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Reaction score
Was tempted to add you to the Lookalikes thread as a doppelgänger of the late great Brian Glover - especially as his Mr Rottweiler persona in Bottom:

View attachment 32918

I'm far more "slightly dim Labrador puppy" than Rottweiler. Even worse, Mr. G was northern. :freak:

maximus otter

Mungoman

Mostly harmless...
Reaction score
Sorry, what do you mean?

Sorry RF, I assumed that it was a self portrait with a fast B&W film.

Tri X is a brilliant B&W film for portraits and other subjects - it has a quality that people strive for.

The clarity of the bristles and the highlights of the eye polarised by the graininess of the background plus the subject composed at a loose rule of thirds just clicks.

A bloody good capture.

Rushfan62

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
Jus
Sorry RF, I assumed that it was a self portrait with a fast B&W film.

Tri X is a brilliant B&W film for portraits and other subjects - it has a quality that people strive for.

The clarity of the bristles and the highlights of the eye polarised by the graininess of the background plus the subject composed at a loose rule of thirds just clicks.

A bloody good capture.
Just a selfie off my 'phone! I'll take the compliment though, thanks.