Let's Get To Know (And See) Our Fellow Forteans

Rushfan62

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
Jus
Sorry RF, I assumed that it was a self portrait with a fast B&W film.

Tri X is a brilliant B&W film for portraits and other subjects - it has a quality that people strive for.

The clarity of the bristles and the highlights of the eye polarised by the graininess of the background plus the subject composed at a loose rule of thirds just clicks.

A bloody good capture.
Just a selfie off my 'phone! I'll take the compliment though, thanks.

AgProv

Master of Uncertainty and Doubt
Reaction score
13% ab v and not 13% sparrow shit. I hope. Saffies have a basic sense of humour.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been a pig of a week at work but also my birthday, so I've indulged in some retail therapy: both the shirt and sunglasses are new, although the photograph is the same as all the others, I'm afraid.

My previous Motorhead shirt, bought at their concert ('96?) in Leeds, is now too full of holes to really be worn sensibly.

*Removed*

Last edited:

gordonrutter

Within reason
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been a pig of a week at work but also my birthday, so I've indulged in some retail therapy: both the shirt and sunglasses are new, although the photograph is the same as all the others, I'm afraid.

My previous Motorhead shirt, bought at their concert ('96?) in Leeds, is now too full of holes to really be worn sensibly.

View attachment 37908
Happy birthday, you kept that one quiet!

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Reaction score

View attachment 37908

maximus otter

feinman

Account Retired
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!

1618071032459.jpeg

Bah! When I was younger we didn't even have birthdays!

Timble2

Imaginary Person
Reaction score

View attachment 37908

Happy Birthday, and all that sort of thing:cheer:

hunck

Antediluvian
Reaction score

View attachment 37908
How old are you in this photo? And happy birthday!

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score

*Removed*
WQ1w.gif

GingerTabby

Carbon-based life form
Reaction score

*Removed*

Happy Birthday Yith and best wishes for the year ahead! It's time to gather in front of the Troll's Head for a socially distanced celebration.

:beer::beer::badge::badge:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Looks more like a disposable sandwich / burger container from a fast food joint.
I can't remember what it was I was holding but there wasn't any fast food joints in Nuneaton in '90 ... and disposable sandwich boxes didn't exist yet either .. I've no idea ..