Let's Get To Know (And See) Our Fellow Forteans

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
Looks more like a disposable sandwich / burger container from a fast food joint.
Nah....I still prefer to believe Swifty is a punk time-traveller.
Holding a heavily disguised i-pad.

Peripart

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Who's the surprised-looking guy with the big face behind the lass on your right?

A friend I still know online. He was good fun. He'd go into his local shop and ask for banal advertising posters and put them on his bed room ceiling so it would be 'LARD 17P!' etc ..

I think the question was referring to the ghostly reflection in the first photo!

titch

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I am planning a holiday to Cromer, I think I will fit right in

Attachments

• received_483780316158853.jpeg
    received_483780316158853.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 22

Krepostnoi

Confronting the challenge of porcine fragility
Reaction score
I think the question was referring to the ghostly reflection in the first photo!
Yes, that's right. "On your right" = our left, as we look at it.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
I think I will fit right in
Don't be ridiculous, you'll stand out like a sore thumb there - they all go around barefoot!

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Reaction score
it is indeed a cracking bike!

And it is the correct colour for a Kawasaki. Nothing else quite like it.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Fighting over a chip with an old co worker ('Sarge') in Morrison's cafe, picture courtesy of the Mrs. I'm the scruffy one. My old flatmate joked he was going to do a rude photoshop over this one but she told him off. Him and her nearly dated.
asearge001.jpg

Last edited:

TangletwigsDeux

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Well, I have been reading through, and greatly enjoying this thread.
I'm far too self conscious for a photo op, sorry ladies, you aint missing anything I assure you other than a very fortean face fungus.
I live in Wolverhampton now, started off in Quarry Bank near Dudley in 1963, so you can imagine the accent for yourself.
Worked in school labs and networking until my head exploded in 2001 after a number of stupid decisions led to a bit of a thing. Still recovering from that, thanks (?) sertraline.
Was married in 1990, now separated (never formalised it), with the famous daughter of naked cat fame.
Things that keep me alive another day are music (pretty weird music admittedly), computers and computer games (less and less), comedy that makes me cry laughing, reading (Bryant & May,and the St Marys books head the fiction pile at the moment), hifi at the really cheap end of the spectrum.

I'm a 57 year old failed human, ask me anything.

Swifty

Reaction score
I'm far too self conscious for a photo op, sorry ladies, you aint missing anything I assure you other than a very fortean face fungus.
I live in Wolverhampton now, started off in Quarry Bank near Dudley in 1963, so you can imagine the accent for yourself.
Worked in school labs and networking until my head exploded in 2001 after a number of stupid decisions led to a bit of a thing. Still recovering from that, thanks (?) sertraline.
Was married in 1990, now separated (never formalised it), with the famous daughter of naked cat fame.
Things that keep me alive another day are music (pretty weird music admittedly), computers and computer games (less and less), comedy that makes me cry laughing, reading (Bryant & May,and the St Marys books head the fiction pile at the moment), hifi at the really cheap end of the spectrum.

ask you anything? ... Yam Oar-Roight Bab? .. your a Black Country man :) .. a YamYam!

Swifty

Reaction score
I'm bostin' ta, ow bin yo?
Missing the Midlands to be honest M8 :) .. have some 'The Barking Brummie Bitches' .. although most people won't know the difference between Birmingham and The Black Country and Fuzzbox were Brummies and Dud-lay knew it! .. and you invented the industrial revolution so Greta Thunberg probab-lay hates you M8 .. which is a good thing .. and we invented Heavy Metal ..

TangletwigsDeux

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Missing the Midlands to be honest M8 :) .. have some 'The Barking Brummie Bitches' .. although most people won't know the difference between Birmingham and The Black Country and Fuzzbox were Brummies and Dud-lay knew it! .. and you invented the industrial revolution so Greta Thunberg probab-lay hates you M8 .. which is a good thing .. and we invented Heavy Metal ..

Wrong track though!

And yes the Black Country and Birmingham are very different accents as I may have expounded on around here some place.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I'm far too self conscious for a photo op, sorry ladies, you aint missing anything
I assure you other than a very fortean face fungus.

You're looking fine...

osum-0003_summer_suit_leopard_print_the_jag_2_v2_1024x1024.jpg