• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Let's Remote View!

I question the notion that one pic is the right one, but I may be misunderstanding the directions of the app. And we may not know these answers.

Does the app randomly pick two pictures before you do remote viewing exercise, but not post the options? Or is there one random picture that is chosen, and the second random picture added to the post following the remote viewing exercise? If the first, then I would say that both answers would be correct since someone has both pictures in their mind and possibly might influence the images people are picking up.

My other question is concerning the precognition aspect, which has always given me trouble. If precognition is occurring, then how do you prove that people are not seeing both pictures that will show up as the choices?

To be fair to those who are trying remote viewing, I have never really understood the concept nor it’s purpose since images and impressions still have to be interpreted.

And, @gattino, I do believe that close friends can totally have some telepathic connection.

The explanatory advice on the app is to direct your attention and intention to your own future experience of seeing the answer revealed to you at 9.30 the follow evening. You are - supposedly - "viewing" that future point. Or - more explicitly - viewing the photogrsph to which that provided code number is attached and associated.

Tonight's - I won't go into details this time but just say I chose the picture of an elephant.

Can you remote view this?
An object you would occasionally find in a house.
Nothing unfamiliar.
Does not have anything exceptional.
Less than six inches in height.
Even smaller in width.

Re: last night's. There were once again allusions to both options in my scribbles. I chose the elephant but my drawings noted a table , the colour sandy brown and a set of keys ( pun on musical keys) ..so the piano was equally an option

This is clearly not convincing always saying " I got it right, I just didn't call it right".

Luckily tonight's and tomorrow's do away with that annoyance : I'm fairly confident of my choices as in each case there were things suggestive of only 1 image, and not at all of the other.

Tonight's was between a pair of red telephone boxes and a bowl of walnuts. My doodles included a "crack", wooden beads and a bath tub

Todays ( for tomorrow night) was between a man with tied back hair sitting in the woods playing a trumpet and a computer keyboard. Among irrelevant things, I drew a man playing guitar, lips , a yellow curve ( the trumpet has a bend in it ) and a child with a short fringe.

If it's not the walnuts tonight and trumpeter tomorrow I have no excuses.

See what you did there.

No the reason I went for the elephant image was the first two things I noted involved wildlife , and one was the image of a basket ( the elephant had one of those wicker seats on its back). I also wrote light blue and the person riding on the elephant was wearing that color.

One down...
Screenshot_20220308-213022_c24b06f0d54d147481f4965babe5f28d.jpg

Two for two.

Screenshot_20220309-213019_c24b06f0d54d147481f4965babe5f28d.jpg

Less confident about tomorrow's but it should be a picture of a cow ( my doodles included a brown and white dog, a shepherd and the word pig). There was only one very vague at -a- stretch allusion to the other option ( an illuminated rising bridge)

So..tomorrow: Cow.

Back to Wordle. The following day my hypothesis was thrown off track as he had domestic distractions and a sleepless night so when he finally got around to doing it he appeared to play a standard game so to speak.

Today however , rested and no longer distracted, he got it in two yet again. For comparison I've played the game 32 times now and have never once completed it in less than 3 goes ( and even then achieved it in 3 goes on only four occasions). Wheras he in the space of week got it in one the first attempt and in two no less than 4 times.

Less confident about tomorrow's but it should be a picture of a cow ( my doodles included a brown and white dog, a shepherd and the word pig). There was only one very vague at -a- stretch allusion to the other option ( an illuminated rising bridge)
Wrong. It was the bridge.
Confusingly tonight's should be a suspension bridge. (Between that and a picture of a young girl on a beach there were almost no allusions to either in my notes. But the very first random shape I scribbled down resembles the structure of the bridge. )

Wordle - for the first time since I started i failed to get the word before I ran out of lives. Nonetheless I could tell what today's word must be at that point and therefore still knew the answer before he did the puzzle.

And of course ...He got it in two. Again.

Another correct one. With moderate confidence tomorrow's should be a group of speedometers/ circles on a dashboard.
Screenshot_20220311-213017_c24b06f0d54d147481f4965babe5f28d.jpg

Wordle. You know what I'm going to say. He's done it again.

To keep count, his completion of the puzzle thus far has taken:
Day 1 - One guess.
Day 2 - Two.
Day 3 - Two,
Day 4 - Two.
Day 5 ( when he played first, before me ) - Five.

Day 6 and 7 - domestic problems and a lack of sleep meant he skipped one day and performed like an average player (5) on the second, which we anticipated before he did it.

Day 8 - two
Day 9- two
Day 10 ( today)- two

At this point I've lost all doubt there is psychic functioning involved.

Of particular interest is that in this mornings case he did it earlier than normal, much closer in time to me, though I had nonetheless completed it. I was still in bed half sleeping and imagined/visualized the first word he would type in order to get it correct in his second attempt. Those were the two words he did indeed write , in order.

Heavy, dark/dull grey, metallic? Homeycomb or series of small holes, rounded edge,

torch?

Wordle - day 13 he was hungover and did't do it at all.
Day 14 - we both did it in 3, which tells us nothing either way.

But Day 15 - today - an unintended very strong confirmation its both real and a two way process.

I woke just before 7.15 and did it straight away, ever conscious ive no idea when he will be doing it, so keen to continue doing it before him.

For the first time ever i got it in two guesses, as he has been doing almost daily. The obvious suspicion occurred to me...could he have done it before me, really early, accounting for the ease with which i got it right?

I messaged him to ask. He had done it, in an ordinary (but for him unusual and disappointing) 4 goes..at 6.54am. 20 minutes before me.

Re Wordle, I'm beginning to think there is something to this (imagining yourself a few minutes into the future viewing today's word)
I've been doing Wordle for a couple of weeks, always guessing correct on 4th or 5th time, occasional 3rd
Yesterday (Sat 16th) I tried the premonition method: 1st guess CHEAT, 2nd guess CHEEK (correct)
Today (Sun 17th): 1st guess SCAMP, 2nd guess AMPLE (correct)
I know, probably boll**cks! but just for the sake of it...
tomorrow I'm guessing the word is
BLOOM

This may be an interesting little distraction for many on here. A sort of psychic alternative to Wordle...

I found a (free) app for practicing remote viewing. ( There's even a competitive element to it - it keeps your scores and a list of the top scorers over time, like an arcade game). There are several no doubt, but this one is called RV Tournament. I'll attach a pic of its icon in playstore below.

Each day it'll give you a blank screen with a code number representing the target image that will be revealed the following day at 9.30pm (UK time, presumably mid afternoon in the States) You close your eyes, try and "see" what tomorrow's image will be and either on the screen or ( more practically)a piece of paper you write/draw each image that pops into your mind's eye, close your eyes again and repeat until you're satisfied you've got enough. Then you press the button on the screen. It will show you 2 images. One of them is the actual target, the other isn't.

Based on your notes and drawings you choose which one you think is right and how confident you are on a scale of one to ten. You find out if you were right the next night. First go (answer revealed last night) what I saw included an elephant and someone lying on their belly draped over a branch. One of the two images that popped up was a panda lying on its belly draped over a tree trunk. So I chose that. Last night it was confirmed as correct. Second one, yesterday , to be revealed tonight, was a little more tantalising. Among the things I'd seen in my mind's eye was the puppet character Lenny the Lion.. and sure enough one of the two options subsequently presented was a photo of a lion. A clear match. But the other stuff id written/drawn had vague associations with the colour or shapes in the second picture. So I'm a little less confident. Still I chose the lion and will find out tonight. I've just done tomorrow night's. I'm again pretty confident one of the images is clearly relatable to my notes. I won't say what it is/may be in case any of you wish to start doing it too.

If anyone wants to join in this daily dip into the psychic, a few tips.
1) If writing your mental images on a piece of paper, start by copying down the code for the target at the top of the page. Apparently this is standard practice in Remote Viewing and supposedly instructs the unconscious what its aiming to reveal information about.
2) wherever appropriate, and however terribly, sketch the images or shapes that are in your mind's eye rather than only writing words. You rarely see the exact target but frequently a simple line drawing brings out an obvious parallel to the target image
3) the default setting on the app seem to be to only allow you to "play" each new day's game after the answer to the previous one has been confirmed (ie after 9.30pm) but you can change that in the settings so you can just do it any time in the day at your convenience.

And finally of course (assuming, as i am, that its the same target for everyone) don't discuss your "visions" or the options/guesses until the following day when the answer is to be given...otherwise you'll obviously be influencing other people's attempts.

View attachment 52718
I have an old app on my phone called ESP Trainer that does something similar. My grandson got really good at it.

When I was 12 I had an idea about telepathy and set up a test with my cousins. One would have to leave the room and the other 3 of us would choose one playing card from a deck. We would think at the one outside the room which card it was. I kept track of the accuracy and the youngest, who was 6, got 60% right, the next youngest (age 8) got 30% right, the other cousin, who was 9, got 0 right which I found suspiscous as we did this for hours. I got 50% right. My hypothesis was that younger children are more telepathic and as you get older you use it less. My suspicions about the 9 year old was that she was freaked out about the whole idea so she made sure she got them all wrong (maybe subconsciously).

When I was 12 I had an idea about telepathy and set up a test with my cousins. One would have to leave the room and the other 3 of us would choose one playing card from a deck. We would think at the one outside the room which card it was. I kept track of the accuracy and the youngest, who was 6, got 60% right, the next youngest (age 8) got 30% right, the other cousin, who was 9, got 0 right which I found suspiscous as we did this for hours. I got 50% right. My hypothesis was that younger children are more telepathic and as you get older you use it less. My suspicions about the 9 year old was that she was freaked out about the whole idea so she made sure she got them all wrong (maybe subconsciously).
Just curious. Was it the suits that had to be named, or the exact card? I could believe 60% based on suits only (1 of 4 choices) more so than exact card (1 of 52 choices)

Back