• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Let's Storm Area 51!

A

Anonymous

Crazy idea but it just might work. We'll get a few thousand conspiracy nuts willing to do it. Its America so they could all be armed easily. Secondhand armoured vechiles are fairly cheap and I'm sure we could round up some helicopters and paint them black to confuse the base personel.Plenty of tech geeks in the conspiracy world if they are needed and we could bring along the press for confirmation. Do you think the Americans would be willing to open fire on a large well armed and equiped group with the press behind them cos they generally dont do that ;). The Greys might though................

Wowbagger said:
Do you think the Americans would be willing to open fire on a large well armed and equiped group with the press behind them cos they generally dont do that ;).
Oh yes, they would. And don't you doubt it.

They'd cut the geeks down like ripe mangoes and the story would be spun by an overly deferential and obedient media into an armed attack by terrorists.

More repression would follow on the heels of the onslaught and the case would be, "X-File: Case Closed."

The US gubbermint will shoot anything and anyone...even each other, apparently...

Re: Re: Lets storm Area 51!

AndroMan said:
Oh yes, they would. And don't you doubt it.

They'd cut the geeks down like ripe mangoes and the story would be spun by an overly deferential and obedient media into an armed attack by terrorists.

Surely not. World opinion would be enraged at such a callous act. And the U.S. would never do anything that might upset its standing vis-a-vis world opinion. :rolleyes:

We may find an empty base! A program on TV the other night suggested that they had closed down Area 51 and moved to another base in Colorado.

Of course this could be disinformation to stop us storming Area 51

Off you go.

I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, with a big bag of popcorn.

Oh, and don't forget the IFF transponders and codes for your vehicles. Otherwise they're just mobile coffins.

If you get an armed and armoured group of people invading a Military base then they should expect to shot to pieces.

I think you would cause much more confusion and embarrasment if you went in unarmed and unarmoured.

Mike P said:
If you get an armed and armoured group of people invading a Military base then they should expect to shot to pieces.

Especially a US military base. Trust me on that one.

LobeliaOverhill said:
What if we all ran there nekked?!
Well...I can't see anyone being able to question whether or not you're armed with deadly weapons....:laughing:

No, really, by all means, take that in whatEVER direction you'd like...:laughing:

I think my weapons of mass distraction will keep the boys in green occupied :rofl:

:laughing: Yes, but that leaves you stuck at the gate. At least the rest of us get in and see what's there. You're a real team player, Lobelia!:D

Have you considered SRV as a less embarressing alternative? I think these guys may be open for hire.

(oh, wait, what am I thinking, these other guys viewed a invading giant spaceship full of reptillians using comet Hale-Bopp as a stalking-horse. Maybe they were hiding in the fourth density.)

Midnight said:
:laughing: Yes, but that leaves you stuck at the gate. At least the rest of us get in and see what's there. You're a real team player, Lobelia!:D

Just make sure you take a camera in with you!!!!!

And tell them Greys I want my overies back!!!!

Let me suggest a highly organized, single-celled attack on the facility. Several dozen volunteers will be outfitted as geeky UFO buffs and variously trespass in widely varying areas at staggered intervals. According to the literature of people who have drawn the attention of the facility, a single person trespassing draws out a veritable army of guards. Enough of these 'diversions' will leave the facility and main entrances empty of guards, ready for takeover. At least until the planes fly overhead with their ammuntions. It would make things more interesting and confusing if our trespassers dressed variously as Amish, Samurais, and the Easter Bunny. Prepare to be arrested. And yes, the media would be a big help.

Good idea Mike, if only you hadn't posted it here for those DoD boys to see...

mike_legs said:
It would make things more interesting and confusing if our trespassers dressed variously as Amish, Samurais, and the Easter Bunny. Prepare to be arrested. And yes, the media would be a big help.
Is it just me, or does this sound like something Letterman would do?

How many guys in Rabbit Suits can fit inside Area 51?

Perhaps you should suggest it to him?

[EDIT]Actually, something even more brilliant just occurred to me.

Get a bunch of people dressed as aliens (of various types) to break in.

If confronted by guards, they just claim they're ETs who want to make contact.

Then, if the guards declare that they aren't ETs, then obviously we have the proof everyone's been looking for. How could they know, unless they have aliens in Area 5?

That is brilliant. The guards won't shoot because

a) If they do have aliens in Area 51, the guards will know that they have superior weapons.

b) If they don't have aliens in Area 51, the last thing they'll want to do is shoot one trying to hand itself over.

To complete this, we need some of the women from this board to dress up in fairy outfits and dance around the guards, thus making the guards think they're working to hard and need a little lie down.

Please send photo's of yourselves in above outfits to my usual address:D

mike_legs:
What, no Star Trek uniforms? I'm appalled!

Counter plan #1:
Single pass with cluster munitions, then bulldoze the bodies into a mass grave and refuse to answer any questions on grounds of National Security. All completely legal.

Counter plan #2:
Antipersonnel mines. The the Cammo dudes could run a sweep on how many intruders would have to get limbs blown off before the rest give up.

Counter plan #3:
Easiest of all, just use the alien mind-control ray. YOU WILL NOT INVADE AREA 51. See, it works :)

But I still really, really want to!

Of course, I'll have to get a passport first!

I will volunteer to wear the fairy outfit as long as it has lots of glitter and gossamer wings.

There is no way I am wearing any Star Trekkie or UFO geek clothing. What does a UFO geek wear anyway?

A loud shirt (unbottoned), white t-shirt (grubby), jeans (ripped) and glasses (NHS), preferably broken and mended with sellotape...

I'm watching 'Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert' at the moment and I think I've got a plan... :madeyes:

One of the drag queens has been taken over by Agent Smith! :eek!!!!:

If I go as Elvis, there's no way they would shoot me, is there??

lutzman said:
If I go as Elvis, there's no way they would shoot me, is there??
No need to dress as Elvis, just put on your uniform Co-lin and say we're with you.

What about getting a bunch of American Indians in full war-paint and traditional clothes to invade. They could claim that they were either there to visit an ancestral burrial ground and would curse the hell out of anyone who impeded them or that they're ghosts.

Cujo

Back