• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Linda Moulton Howe & The Case Of The Missing Alien

AlienView

"Stargate Explorer"
One of my favorite writers and well known expert on Aliens, UFOs and related phenomena is Linda Moulton Howe - She has a bunch of free
videos and lecturers she has given and is still giving - Many of these postings are available free on YouTube and I recommend them to
all interested in the subject.

But there is one problem - not withstanding all the experts, witnesses, etc. that Lynda often quotes and records on her channels
- She has, no one has proven, the existence of ONE indisputable alien being not of this Earth.

Just prove the existence of ONE alien entity and the smoking gun will be here - Until then I still listen avidly to Linda Moulton Howe
because i also love good science fiction and until at least just one alien is proven to exist - this subject is still science fiction.

Linda Moulton Howe is just a particularly credulous reporter. History will not be kind to her.

Maybe?

If it passes my 'Sciencefictionalist" test, meaning it is at least a credible possibility, that what she says is
possible - She got my attention.

Yes, she does get out there in giving her interpretations of unusual anomalies and experiencers of these
things - But one thing that makes her very interesting is that she really believes what she is saying.
- She thinks the alien presence is, and has been interacting with Humans for a long time.

But as I say the smoking gun has yet to be proven - No one to my knowledge can prove without
a reasonable doubt the existence of just 'one' alien, let alone the different species she and others
are always talking about {ie. the Greys, the Reptilians, etc.}

But some of modern physics like Charles Everett's 'Many Worlds' interpretation allows for parallel
realities where phenomena you and I question, may seem, in fact may be, real to others.

Can you or anyone else prove an absolute reality?

Still for Linda Moulton Howe, or any of the rest of the alien theorists to be credible - Someone
will have to prove the existence of at least one aliens existence no matter where its origin.

Last edited:
I've mentioned (on the old board) that I have a lot of time for the Many Worlds interpretation. It is possible that in some of those many worlds the UFO phenomenon, or at least some of it, is caused by extraterrestrial entities. I'd expect that this fraction of worlds is quite small, however.

In most timelines, UFOs or UAPs are simply a consequence of human perception and psychology.

And note that proving the existence of aliens would not necessarily vindicate the ET hypothesis as an explanation for UAPs. I suspect strongly that when and if we finally discover real aliens, they won't have anything to do with UFOs, except for the fact that they have their own stories of unexplained phenomena, which will be different from ours (but maybe strangely familiar).

Just got through listening to this Linda Howe lecture at a 'Contact in the Desert' UFO conference
- Starts off with an eyewitness testimony of a credible sounding navy man to having
seen the remains of bodies recovered from Roswell, the famous 1947 alleged UFO crash
- And then gets way out there covering everything from government deception to religion:

Linda Moulton Howe The Alien Disclosure They Tried to Keep Secret

Tonight on Coast to Coast:

Bob Lazar & Area 51
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/11/25

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't paid any attention to her in a long time, but last time I checked she had yet to admit that any of the sensational stories she has pushed over the years has been proven to be bogus. Not one. She has promoted all manner of nonsense, and never published an update revealing a story has turned out to be a hoax. Real UFO researchers are quick and thorough when it comes to debunking hoaxes. It has become painfully obvious over the years that she just publishes whatever story she comes across that appears to confirm her beliefs. That's not journalism. That's not honest research. She did some good work in the 80s, but that was a long time ago.

she just publishes whatever story she comes across that appears to confirm her beliefs. That's not journalism. That's not honest research. She did some good work in the 80s, but that was a long time ago.

Not quite - Yes of course she is quoting and interviewing persons that confirm the 'aliens are here'
hypothesis - But the witnesses have good credentials and sound credible.

Could some of them be hoaxers getting their kicks out of fooling a gullible public - Occasionally this is possible.

That YouTube video I've given above {I'm assuming you can get it free in your country if you are not in
the US} has examples of where she gets into the issue of deceit - In this video based on her lecture at a
UFO conference, she implies the government itself is pulling the wool over peoples eyes - Not because
some of the phenomena is not real - Rather because it is not what it appears to be.

Other long time UFO writers and researchers such as the computer scientist Jacques Vallee have reached
similar conclusions - Now believing we are dealing with interdimensional entities.

In any case, like I say, if you like this subject and also like good science fiction - She is fascinating to
listen to.

Why? - Because Linda herself believes it !!! - And I don't believe she is trying to write a sci-fi story.

Ha. She once informed us she could tell whether someone was lying to her on the telephone! This in defense of some bogus story, so far over the top it was laughable; I forget which one. Believe whatever you like. If infotainment is your thing, she has plenty of that to offer.

I won't go into tedious detail, but the infamous "California Drone" saga showed beyond any rational doubt that she does no real vetting, and even puts her "scoops" on her website within minutes of getting them. It was sad. I was a fan and subscriber before that episode disabused me of my foolishness.

I recall buying her book set...Glimpses of Other Realities.... many years ago.....nice coffee table books.
I also watched he original Strange Harvest tv/video not long after it was released...and enjoyed it. But sadly over the years she became more and more of a 'believer' and not in a good way. As many have done over the years in this area she fell down the 'rabbit hole'.

But sadly over the years she became more and more of a 'believer' and not in a good way. As many have done over the years in this area she fell down the 'rabbit hole'.

Some truth to that, BUT- That is what makes her so interesting to listen to.......

A true believer will always slant the story her way - And it does make her video lecturers, if nothing else,
interesting.

I suppose I find her so enjoyable to listen to is because of my philosophical view called 'Sciencefictionalism'
http://universalspacealienpeoplesas...016/05/sciencefictionalism-way-of-future.html

If it is possible, if Linda's interpretation of events Indicates {of course conclusive evidence is not there}
the ET presence then I say let it play - Good entertainment if nothing else.

In this world with current state of affairs in ufology - There are no happy answers, just plausible possibilities.

All you really need to enjoy Linda Moulton Howe today is an appreciation of good science fiction
- good science fiction stretches the truth to what is possible - not what is necessarily fact.
- But good science fiction is based upon some facts - And often it predicts the future!

Last edited:
facepalm.gif

vv20180516howe.jpg

Linda-Moulton-Howe-on-Whistleblower-Revelations-about-A.I.-and-an-Alien-Presence.jpg

But you HUMAN - You say you want reality - That is the ultimate delusion that separates you from us.
Reality is a fantasy that you create and live by - What lets us travel throughout the cosmos and leaves
you still stuck on your small world is the inability to understand this.
- AlienView

Some truth to that, BUT- That is what makes her so interesting to listen to.......

A true believer will always slant the story her way - And it does make her video lecturers, if nothing else,
interesting.

I suppose I find her so enjoyable to listen to is because of my philosophical view called 'Sciencefictionalism'
http://universalspacealienpeoplesas...016/05/sciencefictionalism-way-of-future.html

If it is possible, if Linda's interpretation of events Indicates {of course conclusive evidence is not there}
the ET presence then I say let it play - Good entertainment if nothing else.

In this world with current state of affairs in ufology - There are no happy answers, just plausible possibilities.

All you really need to enjoy Linda Moulton Howe today is an appreciation of good science fiction
- good science fiction stretches the truth to what is possible - not what is necessarily fact.
- But good science fiction is based upon some facts - And often it predicts the future!

If you like speculative alien writing I'll recommend these two....I have mentioned them before...:
The Gods of Eden by Bramley
Song of the Greys by Kerner

I hear Billy Meier is a lot of fun at a party. I'll take imaginary space babes and imaginary real dinosaurs over nasty imaginary reptilians and imaginary dead greys. But that's just me. Others can do as they wish.

If you like speculative alien writing I'll recommend these two....I have mentioned them before...:
The Gods of Eden by Bramley
Song of the Greys by Kerner

Yes, I read the Bramley {a pseudonym} book years ago - Same type of stuff that makes Linda so interesting.

From the back cover of the Bramley book:

"They Came To Earth Millions Of Years
Ago To Spread The Poison Of Hatred,
War And Catastrophe...
They Are With Us Still...

Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonishing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.
As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has uncovered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assassination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day"

Of course LInda carries this type of hypothesis much further with many credible people quoted telling
many credible stories - But proof and the ONE provable alien is still lacking.

"Ms. Howe has received local, national and international awards, including three regional Emmys, a national Emmy nomination and was an honored producer for medical and science programming in a WCVB-TV (ABC) Boston station Peabody. Linda’s award-winning documentaries have included A Strange Harvest that explored the worldwide animal mutilation mystery that has haunted the United States and other countries since the 1960s and continues to date. "

Yes, I read the Bramley {a pseudonym} book years ago - Same type of stuff that makes Linda so interesting.

War And Catastrophe...

Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonishing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.
As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has uncovered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assassination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day"

Of course LInda carries this type of hypothesis much further with many credible people quoted telling

"Ms. Howe has received local, national and international awards, including three regional Emmys, a national Emmy nomination and was an honored producer for medical and science programming in a WCVB-TV (ABC) Boston station Peabody. Linda’s award-winning documentaries have included A Strange Harvest that explored the worldwide animal mutilation mystery that has haunted the United States and other countries since the 1960s and continues to date. "
I knew (or at least read..) that Bramley was a Scientologist....but didn't know that was a pseudonym.......just curious do you have any idea of his real name?
I think much of what is in his book is Scientology themes re hashed as alien conspiracy info.
Who, iyo, are the 'credible' people telling 'credible' tales as regards Howe? Are you referring in general to alleged alien contacts or a specific conspiracy like SERPO?

War And Catastrophe...

A word to the wise - humans don't need an alien life form to inspire us to violence - nearly all things on this planet need to eat another life form for homeostasis, except for mosses and fungi who are autotrophic.

All life forms on this planet need to assimilate carbon, and nearly all life forms cannot assimilate carbon - obviously God has a sense of humour.

Us Heterotrophs need to eat a life form that can absorb carbon, so our propensity to kill things needs no coaching from an extra terrestrial.

I knew (or at least read..) that Bramley was a Scientologist....but didn't know that was a pseudonym.......just curious do you have any idea of his real name?
I think much of what is in his book is Scientology themes re hashed as alien conspiracy info.
Who, iyo, are the 'credible' people telling 'credible' tales as regards Howe? Are you referring in general to alleged alien contacts or a specific conspiracy like SERPO?

Also, years ago I read Bramley was a lawyer - I'm sure if you research it on google you'll be able to find the details
and his real name. {Just checked it myself - no such info - I am sure I read that was a pseudonym years ago
- even giving his real name and occupation as a lawyer - THINK - 'Mandala effect' or parallel universe phenomena}

By credible contacts, and if you start to follow Lindas postings {mostly free on YouTube} as well as listen to
her when she is on Coast to Coast, many of the people she quotes and often plays recorded conversations
with are military men and other government witnesses/insiders -
- Sure, I know you say how do I know the're really who they say they are - I don't for sure - Still odds are
better that Linda and the people she is talking to are telling the truth {as they see it} - Better odds than a politician
telling the truth - And I usually go with the odds.

Last edited:
Apparently Linda's research and speculation was verified long before - Let's call it speculative verification -
Long before she, or any of us were put on this Earth
- Verified by the speculative genius of what Linda calls 'High Strangeness',
a great master of it Charles Fort himself who wrote a long, long time ago:

"
Why Aliens Visit Earth - According to Charles Fort

Apparently Linda Moulton Howe is continuing the narative...........

quote-my-liveliest-interest-is-not-so-much-in-things-as-in-relations-of-things-i-have-spent-charles-fort-110-58-23.jpg

Last edited:
^ Regarding Howe and Fort....fun stuff to read...but it won't give us any answers in the end.
I have felt for a long time that the odds are good that other sentient species exist in the Galaxy...it is a huge area and our current knowledge shows that there are probably many habitable planets out there. Whether or not those beings have found a way to travel the vast distances and then find their way to earth on the edge of the Galaxy is the question. I have always found it a weak answer to say that these beings would not contact us for such and such a reason. I think any self respecting sentient life after coming all this way would certainly openly introduce themselves to us...if not then I'm not sure they are worth meeting. That's just my opinion.

I've recently listened to a interview between Howe and David Clarke. Over and over again Howe tried to browbeat Clarke into admitting that there was a conspiracy to cover up the truth; Clarke consistently held to the view that the pathetic efforts of the UK establishment to investigate and explain UAPs is the result of a cock-up, not a conspiracy. Apparently, the obvious shortcomings of the Condign Report, as a for instance, are mostly the result of the personal theories of a very small group or even a single individual, and these theories are clearly in error. But the incompetence and general indifference of the MOD gave far too much weight to this interpretation.

Clarke is a much better investigator than Howe will ever be, and everything she says should be examined with a deeply skeptical eye.

"HISTORY’s upcoming new drama series 'Project Blue Book' is based on the true, top-secret investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and related phenomena conducted by the United States Air Force from 1952 to 1969.

This series just began in the US - It is carried by several different streaming services.
I would wager that there will probably be a way to stream it in the UK and elsewhere.

One of my favorite writers and well known expert on Aliens, UFOs and related phenomena is Linda Moulton Howe - She has a bunch of free
videos and lecturers she has given and is still giving - Many of these postings are available free on YouTube and I recommend them to

But there is one problem - not withstanding all the experts, witnesses, etc. that Lynda often quotes and records on her channels
- She has, no one has proven, the existence of ONE indisputable alien being not of this Earth.

Just prove the existence of ONE alien entity and the smoking gun will be here - Until then I still listen avidly to Linda Moulton Howe
because i also love good science fiction and until at least just one alien is proven to exist - this subject is still science fiction.
LMH was once a great investigator (from the 70's to the 80's) but then she became yet another money thirsty lunatic that haunts the ufo field

"HISTORY’s upcoming new drama series 'Project Blue Book' is based on the true, top-secret investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and related phenomena conducted by the United States Air Force from 1952 to 1969.

This series just began in the US - It is carried by several different streaming services.
I would wager that there will probably be a way to stream it in the UK and elsewhere.

Just saw the first episode - Its good and I recommend it to all interested in the UFO field and
Project Blue Book

Sorry but she’s a writer and speaker who makes money off people who want to believe.
Show me the bodies or I say it’s bullshit until my own ass gets probed.
LOL , don’t hold back.......tell us how you really feel :nelly:

LOL , don’t hold back.......tell us how you really feel :nelly:

Even if you declare your ass HAS
been probed - I won't believe you - see the problem?

I would say that Linda Moulton Howe is a brave and energetic person who stands out in her sincerity (whether she is right or wrong). If I was wanting people to hear the truth, but worried about the consequences for me, she might well be the first person I would reach out to.

Not only living (or dead) aliens have been proven to be, but I find it strange that out of the many alleged UFO crashes, there are no confirmed extraterrestrial artifacts either.

Back