• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Linda Moulton Howe & The Case Of The Missing Alien

Not only living (or dead) aliens have been proven to be, but I find it strange that out of the many alleged UFO crashes, there are no confirmed extraterrestrial artifacts either.

I doubt we'd be the first to know.

I believe there are artifacts (and it's certainly said so) ... but not even all US Presidents get to see them.

Let's say it was on the History Channel though - straight after Ancient Aliens ... would you believe it anyway - would you consider it 'confirmed'?

I doubt we'd be the first to know.

I believe there are artifacts (and it's certainly said so) ... but not even all US Presidents get to see them.

Let's say it was on the History Channel though - straight after Ancient Aliens ... would you believe it anyway - would you consider it 'confirmed'?
It all depends on what evidence they offer. If it's similar to what they have presented in the past, then I'd have to say 'no'.

Some years back Dr Vallee, who's a believer of sorts, tried to track down all of the alleged ufo/alien artifacts and the tales around them and could not find anything that convinced him that any of the better known ones were real or legitimate...at least to his satisfaction. I suppose there are other 'believers' who might have a less stringent guideline for 'real'. I'm trying to recall in which book he talked about this...might have been Revelations.
As a side note...Dr Roger Leir claimed to have several 'alien implants' recovered through surgery though none of them have ever been shown(proven) to be alien in origin. BTW..he has been asked to share them with others for independent lab analysis and he has refused as far as I know. That doesn't go over well when you are trying to verify alien status of something.

This might amuse some of you.

f3cf652b459d4e68d722526138955856.jpg

Some years back Dr Vallee, who's a believer of sorts, tried to track down all of the alleged ufo/alien artifacts and the tales around them and could not find anything that convinced him that any of the better known ones were real or legitimate...at least to his satisfaction. I suppose there are other 'believers' who might have a less stringent guideline for 'real'. I'm trying to recall in which book he talked about this...might have been Revelations.
As a side note...Dr Roger Leir claimed to have several 'alien implants' recovered through surgery though none of them have ever been shown(proven) to be alien in origin. BTW..he has been asked to share them with others for independent lab analysis and he has refused as far as I know. That doesn't go over well when you are trying to verify alien status of something.
Quite so. Although I can't bring them to mind at the moment, I seem to recall other instances where people have asserted that they had physical evidence of something extraordinary but refuse to share it. This hardly enhances their credibility.

Not only living (or dead) aliens have been proven to be, but I find it strange that out of the many alleged UFO crashes, there are no confirmed extraterrestrial artifacts either.
The mythology states governments have retrieved not only artifacts but both living and dead
ETs - However I've yet to see anyone prove this to be fact - No matter what claims are made in
books and lectrures.

Of course if you are 'a true believer' then you can take the myth one step further and accept
that we are dealing with 'interdimensional' beings and things - And it might be difficult to
keep an interdimensional object or being here - Parallel Universes are quite tricky to deal with.

Quite so. Although I can't bring them to mind at the moment, I seem to recall other instances where people have asserted that they had physical evidence of something extraordinary but refuse to share it. This hardly enhances their credibility.
One interesting tale concerned a French metallurgist (Dr Vogel) who knew Dr Vallee. Apparently some one had brought him a piece of metal allegedly from a ufo and before he could analyze it the artifact vanished from his lab....no one had any idea how it disappeared ....stolen or what.
Dr Vogel also examined 'alien metal' given to him in 1979 by 'Billy' Meier the Swiss contactee. Vogel said the analysis was unusual but couldn't say that it was alien in origin.

i kinda like listening to linda moulton howe , she's interesting ... do i believe everything she says , NO .... do i believe that she is sincere in her work , YES . at the time of this post i didn't realize she was 77 years old & still going strong . i was first exposed to her paranormal work when she was a guest on the www.coasttocoastam.com radio show

Last edited:
i kinda like listening to linda moulton howe , she's interesting ... do i believe everything she says , NO .... do i believe that she is sincere in her work , YES .

This sums up my position on so many things! thank you!

I think Ms Howe undoubtedly found out some very unusual information around cattle mutilations and UFOs, but I think in recent years she has become less discerning in what stories she believes and promotes.

I hate to say it, but if you wanted to get some info into public that would muddy the waters, she would be an ideal conduit to do so: enough credibility to attract an audience but willing to promote stories that don't have much to back them up.

All that said, I do really respect Ms Howe's early work- the Glimpses books are still fantastic reads.

Linda talks to a couple who witnessed a UFO landing and humanoids with a cow:

Back