• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

little fellas

dannycheveaux1

Devoted Cultist
When I was at my previous place of employment, a large company in Wirral, a senior member of staff's extremely level headed secretary told me this story.
She was travelling to work one pretty foggy morning in 1969, down the country roads towards Bromborough. As it was foggy she was taking things slow. She came round a bend in the road and in front of her, about 10 feet away was a group of about 5 or 6 small people in what looked like spacesuits with helmets.

They were the size of 6 yr old kids. She pulled to a stop and watched as the figures calmly walked to the side of the road and into a field. She drove on to work.

She told me that at the time her immediate thought was that what she'd seen was a mirage or a "reflection" of the first manned landing on the moon, which had very recently happened.
She didn't remember whether at this time they were still physically on the moon. Was the fog somehow acting as a screen for a projection?

As far as I know, no one else reported anything out of the ordinary in the local press at the time.

Dan

Did she ever say why she didn't follow them to see where they went or get a better look :confused:

Although the traffic then wasn't as bad as it is now, she didn't want her car to be blocking the bendy country lane in case another driver collided.

Dan

Well, she's not the first person to see small entities at the roadside - they seem to crop up from time to time in various different guises.

Something like this happened to me about 10 years ago in Sydney, except the small figures weren't wearing helmets and they had very large scarey eyes.

The experience frightened me so much I've always hoped it was only a hallucination. :eek!!!!:

Back