• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Looking For An Article: FT168 (March 2003)

Indrid Drood

Loitering with Ludic Intent
Greetings all!

Would anyone who is able be kind enough to provide me with scans or pdf extraction of pages 32 to 39 of FT 168, march 2003? The article in question is "Bad Moon Rising" by the late Colin Bennett. I shall reward my generous benefactor with something odd and delightful in return!

(Attached photo is from the web. Sharing might be easiest via a free and simple site such as zippyshare.com)

Many thanks in advance,

I.D.

Attachments

• Colin Bennett "Bad Moon Rising" in Fortean TImes 168 - Mar 2003 pp32-39.jpg
    Colin Bennett "Bad Moon Rising" in Fortean TImes 168 - Mar 2003 pp32-39.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 25
Greetings all!

Would anyone who is able be kind enough to provide me with scans or pdf extraction of pages 32 to 39 of FT 168, march 2003? The article in question is "Bad Moon Rising" by the late Colin Bennett. I shall reward my generous benefactor with something odd and delightful in return!

(Attached photo is from the web. Sharing might be easiest via a free and simple site such as zippyshare.com)

Many thanks in advance,

I.D.
You can own the magazine itself for £2.99, free postage if want an original ? ... it's one of the issues for sale in this ebay link..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fortean-Ti...hash=item3625349c4d:m:m6AXwVXSTeDSqA0vb5feDYg

I'd be surprised if somebody here couldn't arrange a scan.

Anyone?

Thanks for the link! While I would be willing to pay that amount for the issue, I suspect that shipping across the pond will raise the price significantly...

To Yithian's "Anyone?" I will add "Someone, surely?"
If you go back on that link, the item location is the UK and the seller is offering free economy shipping within the UK .. it's just that they've also mentioned the price in dollars ..

Read the 'shipping' part ... ;)

Greetings all!

Many thanks in advance,

I.D.

You're in luck: I had a vague idea where this issue was and have managed to locate it. I can scan the article later tonight.

You're in luck: I had a vague idea where this issue was and have managed to locate it. I can scan the article later tonight.

Oh, that's great! Your effort to find it and scan it is much appreciated, Andy. Looking forward to receiving the fruit of your labours.

Great job, Andy! The scans look wonderful and I'm grateful that you were able to get the job done and get the result in my (virtual) hands so swiftly. Bravo!!

Back