• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Looking For Earth Mysteries-Type "Stuff"

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Reading the crop circles thread in Earth Mysteries, and the excellent posts (especially from Skinny), has prompted me to ask..... is anyone looking to divest themselves of back issues of the journals below? I'm only looking for specific issues to fill gaps or am chasing a particular article. But I'd rather splash my limited cash here, so to speak, especially if the alternative is it going to landfill!

I'm also looking for any "earth mysteries" type magazines which aren't included below :) even if it';s just the title so I can start to look for them.

Any help gratefully received :)
Frideswide

3rd Stone
Ancient Mysteries
Anomaly Research Bulletin
At The Edge
Avalon
Caerdroia
Cambridgeshire Ancient Mysteries
Celt
Circle
Dragon
Dragonswood
English Song and Dance
Exploring the Supernatural
Faerie Magazine
Folkleads
Folklore
Gloucestershire Earth Mysteries
Kvasir
London Earth Mysteries Circle Newsletter
Margin
Mercian Mysteries
Northern Earth
Pagan Dawn
Parabola
Pentacle
Prediction
Quest
Quicksilver
Realities
Realms of Fantasy
Sacred Hoop
Source
Talking Stick
Cerealogist (various spellings!)
Hedge Wytch
Ley Hunter
Supernatural
Symbol
Wiccan
Tradition
White Dragon
Whole Earth Review
Wood and Water

Thank you very much marion! Checking out the site now :)

IF you found them and IF you wanted to sell, please remember me!

Just adding - there's a full contents list of all 85 issues so far at the site given by marion. Motherlode!

I know I'm gravedigging, but since you are a staff member I will assume you are still here.

All the numbers (1-10) of the At the Edge magazine are now available for download as PDF files at http://www.indigogroup.co.uk/edge/moremm.htm

I think if you have any issues of 3rd stone and Mercian Mysteries and you are willing to scan them, the editor would be glad; you can contact him, Bob Trubshaw, through the e-mail listed at the bottom of that page.

At least for Mercian Mysteries, all the most important articles are available at the same site above.

FANTASTIC!!!!!! this is great news @packshaud !

This place positively encourages grave digging. In all sorts of meanings :)

Back