• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Loren Coleman's Curious Encounters (1989 Edition)

packshaud

Devoted Cultist
I am considering purchase of Loren Coleman's Curious Encounters, but there is a problem.

Mr. Coleman's books often are major rewrites. The first edition was published in 1985. In 1986, a reprint was published, using a different cover. I know, because I found photos of the copyright pages:

005.jpg003.jpg
However, I was not able to find this for the 1989 edition. Does anyone here own it?

The 1989 edition is scarcer and more expensive; if it has new content, this would justify the higher price, otherwise I will decide which cover is best (I'm leaning towards the 1985, "blue" one):
001-crop.jpg001.jpg

I am considering purchase of Loren Coleman's Curious Encounters, but there is a problem.

Mr. Coleman's books often are major rewrites. The first edition was published in 1985. In 1986, a reprint was published, using a different cover. I know, because I found photos of the copyright pages:

View attachment 29511View attachment 29512
However, I was not able to find this for the 1989 edition. Does anyone here own it?

The 1989 edition is scarcer and more expensive; if it has new content, this would justify the higher price, otherwise I will decide which cover is best (I'm leaning towards the 1985, "blue" one):
View attachment 29515View attachment 29516

Loren :
@CryptoLoren

Back