Lost Moderator Found: Stu Neville

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Is there nothing to do in Bristol?! If so, I shall avoid the area if I manage to visit England!
There's a lot to be said for Bristol.

Now I come to think of it, isn't there also a place named Bristol in the U.S.

Assuming that is equally nice, we may be said to have a lovely pair of Bristols.

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Stun Eville, kind of the moderator's job, really.
I thought for a loooong time that it really was Stun Eville but I'm pretty sure I didn't say it anywhere. That would be REALLY embarrassing!

onetwothree

Sigils, Prosecco and crying are my main talents.
Me too, Frides. Haha!

Bristol dweller here too. I shall accost Mr Neville if I ever see him in these parts and buy him a pint.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Bristol; twinned with Cromer.
Wrong. Cromer is currently enjoying a 'three way' with both France and Germany ..

"The Association was created in 1980 when Cromer twinned with Crest in the Drôme region of France. At the same time Crest also twinned with Nidda, in the Hessen region of Germany. In 1998 a three way link with Nidda was formalised."

http://cromertwinning.com/

Wrong. Cromer is currently enjoying a 'three way' with both France and Germany ..

"The Association was created in 1980 when Cromer twinned with Crest in the Drôme region of France. At the same time Crest also twinned with Nidda, in the Hessen region of Germany. In 1998 a three way link with Nidda was formalised."

http://cromertwinning.com/
Isn't it also twinned with Fallujah?