• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Lucier Ancient Mystery School

My school now provides a series of Channeled, guided visualizations. Designed visualizations that help you connect to the Ancient Mystery Schools of Rome, and Greece. The series is called Reiki 4: Vesta Healing. Vesta was the Roman Goddess of Healing. She sacred flame, and ever lasting flame that was said to never go out, was protected by women who later became known as the Vestal Virgins. The never ending flame was said to heal anyone. I have now developed meditations that allow people to use Reiki to retrieve those ancient healing powers.

I'm not interested in the 'spirituality' but very interested in how you're monetizing this. Could you share some tips and perhaps some info on your business model and target demographic?

How does it compare to other online subscription box models? Are there spin-offs that are the main lucrative core of the business or do you rely on click-throughs or the subscriptions themselves?

If you could share would be much appreciated - definitely a growth area and I am seeing some potential in it if done right.

My school now provides a series of Channeled, guided visualizations. Designed visualizations that help you connect to the Ancient Mystery Schools of Rome, and Greece. The series is called Reiki 4: Vesta Healing. Vesta was the Roman Goddess of Healing. She sacred flame, and ever lasting flame that was said to never go out, was protected by women who later became known as the Vestal Virgins. The never ending flame was said to heal anyone. I have now developed meditations that allow people to use Reiki to retrieve those ancient healing powers.

Hello everyone. I'm back from a long hiatus. Thank you for all your comments.

There has been so much added to my Mystery School since this thread was first made. Many Schools of the Paranormal brand offer a weekend retreat here and there, but my School is a real school, like the kind you attended in Elementary, or High School. By that I mean, there is so many topics to cover, thousands of pages, a thousand complex illustrations, and diagrams, that it would take a student eight hours a day of one on one teaching, for at least 12 weeks. Just saying my School is intensive.

I'm not interested in the 'spirituality' but very interested in how you're monetizing this. Could you share some tips and perhaps some info on your business model and target demographic?

How does it compare to other online subscription box models? Are there spin-offs that are the main lucrative core of the business or do you rely on click-throughs or the subscriptions themselves?

If you could share would be much appreciated - definitely a growth area and I am seeing some potential in it if done right.
Sure, I will expand on this this, and your questions in a couple of days. But the materials I have are not found in libraries, book stores, or YouTube. Although I can retrieve numerous examples from these sources to illustration the primary concepts. The concepts are not found anywhere else. Much of my school is based on the sciences, like quantum theory.

I want to welcome everyone to the world's most potent Mystery School ever created. An extraordinary claim backed up by a seriously mind expanding website: www.mystagogue1.com The school is the result of 30 years of Trance Channeling the most powerful Gods, Goddesses, and Nature Spirits mankind has ever known. See for yourself, there are many examples of my work, a Magnum Opus called The Psi Pantheon Arcana. Please let me know of any questions you may have, and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
1,000 Grand Unified Field Theories concerning all things Paranormal, Aliens, Ufo's, found in my School.

So in those 30 years, did the spirits or aliens ever give you anything factual? Such as the formula for transparent aluminium?
There is a lot of basic physics, math formula, et cetera.

Back