• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Lucier Ancient Mystery School

JimELUCIER

Author of The Tarot Wheel / I Ching Oracle Wheel.
I want to welcome everyone to the world's most potent Mystery School ever created. An extraordinary claim backed up by a seriously mind expanding website: www.mystagogue1.com The school is the result of 30 years of Trance Channeling the most powerful Gods, Goddesses, and Nature Spirits mankind has ever known. See for yourself, there are many examples of my work, a Magnum Opus called The Psi Pantheon Arcana. Please let me know of any questions you may have, and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

For over 30 years I've trance channeling Spirits of all kinds; Nature Spirits and Deities, Gods, and Goddesses, an Angel named Metatron, and yes, Alien Beings. I am certain that the Alien Beings from where ever they are coming from have been teaching me a lot of Their philosophies, mostly through my dreams. Here is a sample of what you may learn from my school..... *Reiki Memory Maps, or Perpetually Moving Aura Machines. * Extensive Aura Energy- Anti Aging Workshops and Techniques. * Subconscious multi-level marketing. *The Orphic / Eleusinian Mysteries. *The Seven Laws of Attraction and the Cosmic Vortex. *The Emerald Tablet and Quantum Affinity. *The Two SpaceTime Curvatures of the Universe. *The Five Pointed Intelligent Evolution [From Fairie to Sons of God.] There's a lot more than this. Just see my website at www.mystagogue1.com Thank you. *DreamTime and Telekinesis. *The Grand Unified Field Theories of the Archangel Metatron. So much more. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will answer them as best I can.

I'm merging these threads as they are both advertising the same site. Too many similar threadss of this kind attract spam complaints so its best to consolidate your arguments.

I'm merging these threads as they are both advertising the same site. Too many similar threadss of this kind attract spam complaints so its best to consolidate your arguments.
Okay. Thank you. Good idea.

As a powerful, SUPER PSYCHIC who has made hundreds of documented, successful premonitions, I've also been Trance Channeling Spirits for over 30 years. Channeling Nature Spirits and Deities, Fairies, Elves, various Gods and Goddesses, Angels, and Extraterrestrial Entities. The result is several hundred pages of never before known Occult knowledge. Here is yet more of what you'll find at my Ancient mystery School.... Reiki Energy-Perpetual Motion Machines, Practical Ritual Magcik, Subconscious Multi-Level Marketing, and Network Marketing, Extensive Anti-Aging Workshops, How to see Auras. Your learn The Net of Indra: which includes sacred numerology threading the Consciousness into the quantum Mechanical Superstring Theory. The Cosmic Gaia Vortex and the Quantum Theory- Quantum Entanglement. Mechanics of the Cosmic Vortex, which includes several Treatises on Alchemy, The Cosmic Egg and the Cosmic Tree.

Sacred numerology? Until you wrote that, I was unsure if you were serious or having us on. Now, though, I'm quite sure.

I'm intrigued by "Subconsciousness Multi-Level Marketing and Network Marketing". That seems quite different from the other topics.

Looking at your site, I can tell you've put an awful lot of work into it. It's just a little hard to understand in simple terms. Is your course basically designed to be some kind of alchemical journey?

Sacred numerology? Until you wrote that, I was unsure if you were serious or having us on. Now, though, I'm quite sure.
How can we believe, what we have not seen?

I'm intrigued by "Subconsciousness Multi-Level Marketing and Network Marketing". That seems quite different from the other topics.

Looking at your site, I can tell you've put an awful lot of work into it. It's just a little hard to understand in simple terms. Is your course basically designed to be some kind of alchemical journey?
Yes Graylien, It certainly is a alchemic journey. My School is designed for people who already have a large amount of knowledge concerning Esoteric Mysteries of the Paranormal. Mystical Order kind of stuff, like Rosicrucian's.

The Alchemic Journey is about 7 days in length. Depending on how educated you already are on the subjects of the paranormal. Each day is about 3 hours of tutorship. The subjects bind all the worlds paranormal phenomena into Grand Unified Field Theories that can help expand your consciousness ten fold.

Personally, I have postulated Neville's Gödel-Barnum-Schrödinger Theory of Self-contradictory Proclamations of the Unproclaimable, in which the impossible is declared possible and proven as such by means of being proclaimed. It's occasionally called "Because I say so" theory, because I say it is.

Personally, I have postulated Neville's Gödel-Barnum-Schrödinger Theory of Self-contradictory Proclamations of the Unproclaimable, in which the impossible is declared possible and proven as such by means of being proclaimed. It's occasionally called "Because I say so" theory, because I say it is.
Hahahaha. Okay say that three times really fast. ha.

My website page that hosts my School is temporarily down. The website hosts are reconstructing their website. My website will be back up in a couple of days. Thank you.

My website page that hosts my School is temporarily down. The website hosts are reconstructing their website. My website will be back up in a couple of days. Thank you.
WEBSITE IS BACK UP.

I want to welcome everyone to the world's most potent Mystery School ever created. An extraordinary claim backed up by a seriously mind expanding website: www.mystagogue1.com The school is the result of 30 years of Trance Channeling the most powerful Gods, Goddesses, and Nature Spirits mankind has ever known. See for yourself, there are many examples of my work, a Magnum Opus called The Psi Pantheon Arcana. Please let me know of any questions you may have, and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
ATTENTION: Everything I post is nothing but a personal opinion based on nothing by theory and conjecture. I don't know everything.

So in those 30 years, did the spirits or aliens ever give you anything factual? Such as the formula for transparent aluminium?

So in those 30 years, did the spirits or aliens ever give you anything factual? Such as the formula for transparent aluminium?
The world is founded on Fundamentals that have nothing to do with facts. What we think we know of the universe around us is constantly challenged, re-written, debunked. No scientist on earth knows what energy, or matter is. Nor do they know what creates it. Even gravity, that so called fact, has an unknown origin. As for transparent aluminium, I am sure it won't be long before advances in plastics makes that a very real possibility.

HELLO EVERYONE just wanted to announce that that I now have approximately 1,000 illustrations and diagrams that I Trance Channeled. The work helps to describe the concepts of my Ancient Mystery School.

I know that I'm showing my ignorance, and by doing so I need to be placed in the pillories, but is the similarity between silicon and aluminium a good place to start with transparent aluminium?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon

HELLO EVERYONE just wanted to announce that that I now have approximately 1,000 illustrations and diagrams that I Trance Channeled. The work helps to describe the concepts of my Ancient Mystery School.
I'd love to see these illustrations Jim.

Back