• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Makings Of The Psi Machine

JimELUCIER

Author of The Tarot Wheel / I Ching Oracle Wheel.
Everything we see, hear, feel can be a vortex, a doorway of communication from the Other Side. Our thoughts are spiralled into ideas, ideas into concepts, and concepts into created innovation. I see a silver wire emitting from the Other Side, passing through the dimensions, the clouds of quantum foam. Like the tentacles of some giant octopus with a billion, billion limbs, reaching out from the objects surrounding us. We build psychological meaning to the experiences of objects like telephone operators jacking into switch boards. Tiny little vortex openings in our bodies receive the conduits. I see the sun animating our minds and bodies. Mass motions of people moved like solar storms, clouds of solar flares. We decide through will, choice, and ambition to construct our dreams into a solid, physical reality. Shifting, moving these paintings of linguistic art from frame to frame. Psychology is the study of behaviors, but very little is ever focused upon the invisible Will, the origins of desire. When ever someone experiences, the Universe is plugging a new device into our growing collective experience; manifesting as a strange paranormal event, such as a UFO, a ghost, a demon, or a crypto zoological creature,

Crystals, the earth is made of minerals and crystals. The rest is made of water. I see the microscopic gases of hydrogen and oxygen carries pockets of data, information born of the crystalline earth. The first microbes of the worlds oceans are diatoms, algae that when placed under a microscope resemble many of the mechanical parts we use in building our machines. The diatom sea spent billions of years feeding off the minerals and crystals of the earths ocean beds. Today, we build endless networks of streets, avenues, roads, and bridges. Build up towers to the skies like beacons to the Gods, inspired by intersecting Lay Lines. Just as the earths energies spiral upward, we build upward as well. The reverse would be our subterranean complex's. For tens of thousands of years, from ancient Iraq, to North American Aborigines have settled on earth vortex's. In archeology, these earth Lay Line intersections, and vortex's are called "Tells". It is at these sights that the paranormal vibrations of the earths Lay Lines, and invisible networks shape themselves from our thoughts, our minds, onto clay pottery, and ancient ceramics; the squiggly, zigzag patterns we see as decorations.

Jim

Often a Prophet is not recognised in his own land or time, this might well be the case with you. It might be best if you started less threads as there are many complaints about your posts being unintelligible.

If the posts were concentrated in fewer threads then it would be less likely to startle the common or garden Fortean.

Ramon

Thank you ramonmercad. Sorry, I got to ahead of myself. I think I try to connect to many things into one. I will not make any more Threads for a while now. Instead I will concentrate on answering peoples replies. Maybe I'll make more sense that way. Ha. Just for the record, I do not think I am a Prophet. Nothing close, but thank you anyway. I apologise for the complaints. It was not my intention to confuse people. I'm new to all this so I deeply appreciate any help and advise you can give. Thank you.

Okay, to make it a little clearer for everyone, here is perhaps a better summery. All of this a theory based on conjecture. ""The Sun is a living consciousness. The sun animated its Will through us. The sun animates us by creating, and maintaining our minds. The human mind is raised through Intelligent Evolution [ via the Sun Consciousness] upward through evolution, first by diatoms, then through symmetrical crystalline minerals of the earth, then upward through plants and flowers which animals eat. We eat the animals, and plants that have been raised on minerals of the soil. Sometime, perhaps a million years ago, maybe 100,000 years ago, the human mind is born. It continues to grow along planetary Lay lines, and Planetary vortex's to this very day.""

So if I understand the theory correctly, the Sun transforms inert matter into conscious matter. Might this process also therefore occur on other planets in our solar system? Could there be - for example - super intelligent clouds of gas floating around in the atmosphere of Jupiter?

I've always been intrigued by the idea that alien life might exist in a form so alien that our monkey minds wouldn't even recognise it as life.

So if I understand the theory correctly, the Sun transforms inert matter into conscious matter. Might this process also therefore occur on other planets in our solar system? Could there be - for example - super intelligent clouds of gas floating around in the atmosphere of Jupiter?

I've always been intrigued by the idea that alien life might exist in a form so alien that our monkey minds wouldn't even recognise it as life.
This is very possible. Yes in esoteric theory, called the Solar Logos by Dion Fortune, and the Rosicrucian's transforms inert matter into more conscious matter / energy. The process involves endless cycles, spirals, circles and circadian rhythms found throughout nature. Super intelligent oceans of bacteria under the ice caps of every planet and moon in the solar system.

In creating the modern mind, supernatural plants were often used for thousands of years. The tribes people of the world over were raised on hallucinations, dreams that taught them how to heal, to build houses, temples, cities, and mathematics. Today we all thrive on cybernetic hallucinations called movies, T.V. internet.

Throughout Europe there are numerous chambers made of crystal. Most of these chambers were made into complex burial grounds by local tribes for their Kings and Queens. Scientists discovered quit a few years ago that these chambers give off weird vibrational tomes. The tones are given off when sunlight hits the inner rooms. The rooms are of course aligned to sun set, and sun rise equinox's. The chambers vibrational sounds movements appear to be intentional. I believe these ancient structures helped to form the modern mind. I believe these amplified sound chambers helped the human mind to become abstract, allowing for the more advanced evolution of the Homo Sapian, to Homo Sapian, Sapian.

Upon replying to another person's thread, I came across a brilliant idea. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but a revelation for me. What we call THE CLOUD, or CyberSpace may in fact be the creation of THE PSI MACHINE. Perhaps the high volume of people reporting to experience precognitive dreams is a symptom that our minds and brains, at least at an unconscious level, are picking up on the mighty oceans of digital information passing through us on a constant basis. That our brains are expanding into a Super [Digital] Brain. One that might be able in the coming years to dictate the behaviors of the masses. All we have to do, is use it. Use the computers, and in the CLOUD we could all participate in the shaping of the Things to Come. You see, my theory here is that there is an intelligent evolution moving through all of nature. It begins at the first level of worlds food chain, diatoms. Diatoms are bacterial, they are mostly found to be of a symmetrical, geometrical, and machine like design. Through evolution insects of the waters became insects of the land. Insects as you may already know, my in theory constitute our collective hive behaviors. Small animals eat the DNA of insects, the insects that eat the DNA of the diatoms. Flowers also eat the DNA of insects, and animals eat of the DNA of flowers colours, pollens, machine like atomic structures, all devoured by the animals. The same animals that we ourselves partake of. Here is where the microcosm becomes the macrocosm. We have become, in behavioral hindsight the machines of the diatoms. The insect mind, and the factory producers of the flower, and the honey bee. We are As Below, So Above. We represent the DNA of machinery of the very small, made very big.

Heres one idea.

Perhaps when we work out how to contain mental images and thoughts within a structure that can then be touched,experieced by others - we will create an organic form of internet. Yes, I know this sounds far fetched. It might sound impossible but actually "Im-Possible" springs to mind.

Heres one idea.

Perhaps when we work out how to contain mental images and thoughts within a structure that can then be touched,experieced by others - we will create an organic form of internet. Yes, I know this sounds far fetched. It might sound impossible but actually "Im-Possible" springs to mind.
Brain waves, thought waves, and internet waves all function close together in the EMF spectrum, all three are based on Psychology.

Brain waves, thought waves, and internet waves all function close together in the EMF spectrum, all three are based on Psychology.
Are they - really? I was always taught that Psychology is the study of the human mind and behaviour - not quite sure how internet waves fit into that, but I am sure you will enlighten me......

Are they - really? I was always taught that Psychology is the study of the human mind and behaviour - not quite sure how internet waves fit into that, but I am sure you will enlighten me......
Hummm. its like we now have untold billions of internet, Television, Radio waves passing through us all the time. When we go into R.E.M. sleep, our minds and brains have extremely slowed down. Like a sprung , the brain and mind still absorb all kinds of stimulus. The EMF waves of data passing through our bodies is minute, but over a lengthy period of time, speaking strictly in the tens of thousands of people at one time, we can see human into technology integrations.

Hummm. its like we now have untold billions of internet, Television, Radio waves passing through us all the time. When we go into R.E.M. sleep, our minds and brains have extremely slowed down. Like a sprung , the brain and mind still absorb all kinds of stimulus. The EMF waves of data passing through our bodies is minute, but over a lengthy period of time, speaking strictly in the tens of thousands of people at one time, we can see human into technology integrations.

Actually brain activity tends to increase during REM, more so than if we are awake.

They don't. And I know a bit about electronics electro-magnetism the term internet waves is a meaningless term. :)

They don't. And I know a bit about electronics electro-magnetism the term internet waves is a meaningless term. :)
It is possible that the millions of possible Alien Abductions, and increase in with internet related products is a direct result of our brain waves, interacting with internet waves.

You've all surfed the internet, right? What do you think your board is floating on?

I think that, conceptually (with his 'internet waves') @JimELUCIER is/was meta-interpreting radiofrequency radiation as being such an effect (so, data streams via the mobile telecommunications networks, and the equivalent from metro and indoor wireless and wired local networks).

This is both as meaningful and meaningless as talk of aetheric vortices and the collective (un)conscious. But, conflation can create interceptions....there are many ways of joining the dots. Some may even be right- until you look at them a second time.

Was this not all described in the movie Avatar? :) Only they had to plug into a tree to hear and be apart of the ancients. They had not adopted Wifi yet I guess...

I would agree to this as very real possibility. A brilliant observation on your part. Thank you so much. Sorry it took a few years to reply.

Internet waves. That sounds interesting. It is true that huge amounts of artificially produced EMF's are bombarding us constantly. As technologies like G5, someday, 6G, get stronger, and more minute, it is possible that such variables of technological development could begin to influence human behavior at a mass level. Specially as our thought processes are based on minute, EMF brain waves.

You see, my theory here is that there is an intelligent evolution moving through all of nature. It begins at the first level of worlds food chain, diatoms. Diatoms are bacterial, they are mostly found to be of a symmetrical, geometrical, and machine like design. Through evolution insects of the waters became insects of the land. Insects as you may already know, my in theory constitute our collective hive behaviors. Small animals eat the DNA of insects, the insects that eat the DNA of the diatoms. Flowers also eat the DNA of insects, and animals eat of the DNA of flowers colours, pollens, machine like atomic structures, all devoured by the animals. The same animals that we ourselves partake of. Here is where the microcosm becomes the macrocosm. We have become, in behavioral hindsight the machines of the diatoms. The insect mind, and the factory producers of the flower, and the honey bee. We are As Below, So Above. We represent the DNA of machinery of the very small, made very big.
But we, and they, have always eaten those things. Small animals have always eaten insects, etc etc. Why would we only now be 'the machines of the diatoms' that we've been eating since - well, since we started eating?

But we, and they, have always eaten those things. Small animals have always eaten insects, etc etc. Why would we only now be 'the machines of the diatoms' that we've been eating since - well, since we started eating?
It may have taken many hundreds of thousands of years for the mitochondria, DNA, genetics to become complex enough to express the dormant patterns of the diatoms portion of the food chains.

It may have taken many hundreds of thousands of years for the mitochondria, DNA, genetics to become complex enough to express the dormant patterns of the diatoms portion of the food chains.
That's not how mitochondrial DNA works, Jim.

That's not how mitochondrial DNA works, Jim.
It is an energy converter. Energy released, is energy used, and in return, to produce useful energy. Its all the exact same thing as all computers and electronics. We can rewire the machine in numerous ways. Mitochondria can do the same, its simply an energy transformer.

Because we have the molecular complexity to play host to such patterns.

Because we have the molecular complexity to play host to such patterns.
We've always had molecular complexity. As have all other animals. And most other things in the universe. At least since we became more than unicelluar creatures.

Back