• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Male Genital Mutilation (Other Than Circumcision)

Severed penis retrieved from toilet is reattached

Mon Feb 21, 2005 08:36 AM GMT

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - A 44-year-old Anchorage man has had his penis surgically reattached after it was cut off by an angry girlfriend and flushed down a toilet, local police say.

The events unfolded about midnight on Saturday, after the pair had been arguing over an impending breakup, an Anchorage Police Department statement said on Sunday. At some point, the two decided to have sex and the man agreed to let the woman tie his arms to a windowsill.

But the woman used a kitchen knife to amputate her partner's penis and flushed it down the toilet, police said. She untied the man, drove him to a local hospital and was cleaning up the bloody scene when police arrived at the home, according to the statement.

Summoned by the police, workers from the local water utility pulled the toilet up from the floor and were able to recover the severed penis, which was rushed to the hospital for the successful reattachment surgery on Sunday morning.

Police declined to identify the victim, but said his assailant was 35-year-old Kim Tran. She was charged with assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence, and jailed without bail.

-----------------------
© Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.

Source

Transvestite's sex organ severed

February 27, 2005

PHNOM PENH, Cambodia -- Two unidentified Japanese men chopped off the penis of a transvestite they mistook for a woman with whom they wanted to have sex, a newspaper reported Sunday.

The victim, a bar worker who liked to dress and act as a female, was on his way to work Thursday when two Japanese men invited him to have sex for US$20 (euro15), apparently believing he was a woman, the Kampuchea Thmey (New Cambodia) newspaper said.

Discovering he wasn't, the two grabbed a knife and cut off his penis, before fleeing in a car, the newspaper quoted the victim as saying.

A staff member of Phnom Penh's Calmette Hospital, who declined to be identified, confirmed Sunday that 18-year-old Heng Ya was receiving treatment after his sex organ had been completely severed.

Phnom Penh's numerous bars and brothels attract a large number of foreign male tourists seeking sex.

Source

Nasty:

Fla. Torture Victim Found Bound, Genitals Cut Off

POSTED: 5:31 am EST March 2, 2005
UPDATED: 12:05 pm EST March 2, 2005

A trail of blood on some stairs in South Florida led police to the discovery of a bound and gagged man who had been tortured, including having his genitals cut off, according to a Local 6 News report.

Police were called to an apartment complex near Miami after neighbors noticed blood in a stairwell. Officers followed the trail to a car, where they found an unidentified man bound and gagged and bleeding.

The man had been tortured, according to the report.

Wednesday, police arrested a man and charged him with attempted murder in the case, Local 6 News reported.

The torture victim is expected to survive and is recovering in a hospital.

Investigators are searching for more suspects.

-----------------------
Copyright 2005 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com.

Source

According to the Hindustan Times:

A man ended up in a southern Philippines hospital on Monday after severing and then eating his own penis, hospital officials said.

Ernesto Almonte, 40, was in stable condition at the Zamboanga City Medical Center, emergency room staff said.

They could not confirm a report by local radio station DXRG that the bizarre act was triggered by an erectile dysfunction problem.

Asked about the patient's mental state, one staff member said: "If you cut your sex organ and then eat it, then something is wrong with you."

Hmmm... you think?

last updated: 3/17/2005

Woman who allegedly cut off husband's penis fears retaliation

ABC13 Eyewitness News

(3/17/05 - HOUSTON) — There's a new development in the case of a Houston woman accused of severing her husband's penis.

Delmy Ruiz was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. On Thursday her attorney said Ruiz's father was recently killed in El Salvador and the family believes someone is retaliating against her because she admitted to cutting off her husband's penis. Relatives are worried that if Ruiz convicted and deported to El Salvador, she will meet the same fate as her father.

------------------
(Copyright © 2005, KTRK-TV)

Source

Russian man has penis attached to arm to enlarge it

http://funreports.com/2005/03/18/58703.html

Sounds like "he" was actually intersex of some sort (what happened to that "is it a boy or a girl?" thread?), but presumably mentally male... presumably, he's walking around now with a penis on his arm which must be a bit :oops:

not sure if this has been posted already, but this purports to show a man cutting the head of his penis:

[Emp edit:

/!\ - be warned its as grim as you might imagine so it is not for the faint hearted!!!]

http://www.livejournal.com/community/tw ... 47374.html

apparently there are very graphic pictures...

(incidentally, why do people always use the woird "graphic" to mean gory or violent pictures? i thought "graphic" simply meant "relating to or consisting of pictures", as in "graphic design" or "graphic novel"...)

not sure if it's fake or not tho :roll: :shock:

Goldstein: Interesting find - what were you Googling for?

I've also editted your post to add in a clearer warning in case the unwary don't take it too serious ;)

The link was posted up on another (non-fortean) message board i look at occasionally... debate there was about whether it was real or not, with most people thinking not... i'm inclined to think not as well, since surely cutting through erectile tissue would lead to losing a lot more blood... but i thought it might interest some people here... ;)

[understatement] Ooooooh that's gotta hurt. [/understatement]

Peruvian woman sinks teeth into robber's testicle

LIMA, Peru (Reuters) - A Peruvian woman sank her teeth into the testicles of a man who broke into her property to steal cattle and tried to rape her, leaving doctors no option but to lop one off, police and officials said on Friday.

"It looked like a dog bite. The man arrived with his right testicle dead and hanging by a thread ... there was nothing to do but cut it off," said Hugo Jaime, a surgeon in the regional hospital in Huanuco in the Andes northeast of Lima.

The incident happened on Monday night in a remote village when Hermogenes Meza and 10 men broke tried to steal Elizabeth Coz's cattle.

Coz was not arrested because she acted out of self defence, the officer added. The men ran away when Coz and relatives started stoning them.

Yahoo News

Woman allegedly cut husband's genitals

Updated: 05/17/2005 08:32:36 PM

Theresa Hedtke

WAUPACA, Wis. (AP) - A New London woman is accused of cutting her husband's genitals in an effort to get him to admit to infidelity.

The 42-year-old woman, Theresa Hedtke, is free on a signature bond. A conviction for substantial battery with a dangerous weapon carries a maximum three and one-half years in prison.

A criminal complaint said the man needed 15 stitches at New London Family Medical Center to close his wounds.

The complaint says the man voluntarily let his wife bind his hands with duct tape. But, then she took a scissors and attacked him

Source

:shock:

Indian woman chops off husband's penis

Sat May 21, 2005 11:43 AM BST

LUCKNOW, India (Reuters) - A young woman chopped off her husband's penis with a kitchen knife in northern India over his "blatant indulgence in womanising and drinking", police said on Saturday.

The 27-year-old woman said her husband of 10 years had brought a prostitute home to Lucknow in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh on Friday, police said.

"I wanted to teach him a lesson for his blatant indulgence in womanising and drinking," Reshma Ahmed, a mother of four, said in her confession to police.

"He was fast asleep when I thought to myself that enough was enough ... so I tied his hands and feet and got a kitchen knife to chop off his organ to bring an end to his lust once and for all."

A team of doctors at a local hospital reattached his penis. "We will have to wait and watch to see if he will be sexually normal again," said A.K. Singh, who performed the surgery.

-----------------
© Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.

Source

God, I wish this thread would die - it makes me nervous...

Snapping turtle bit boy's penis

Police divers are hunting a snapping turtle that bit a 15-year-old boy on the penis in an alpine lake.

They believe the turtle had probably been dumped in the lake at Grossweil in Bavaria by its owner after it got too big for its tank.

They say the animals, that are natives to North America and are illegal to own in Germany, usually avoid human contact unless cornered.

They are puzzled as to why the turtle should have attacked the teenage swimmer.

The boy was bitten through the swimming trunks on his private parts and then bitten again on the hand as he tried to scramble out of the water.

He realised what it was that was attacking him when the turtle latched onto his finger, leaving a deep wound that needed several stitches.

Snapping turtles can reach a weight of six stone and live for 80 years, but police believe that if they failed to catch the latest turtle escapee it will not survive through the winter when the lake freezes over.

Despite the hot weather locals have been avoiding the lake since the incident, but so far there has been no further sign of the turtle and the hunt by police divers has been unsuccessful.

www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1438724.html

Bihar prisoner makes bizarre suicide bid:-

Patna | July 05, 2005 1:42:58 PM IST

Patna, July 5 : An under trial prisoner in a Bihar jail apparently attempted suicide by slicing off his private parts but was saved after he was admitted to a hospital.

Police said Kanhaiya Yadav, in his early 30s, was rushed to a hospital in a serious condition Sunday night after he dismembered his private parts in Siwan jail with a sharp razor.

According to jail superintendent Lalan Kumar Sinha, Yadav's relatives had said he was not mentally retarded.

"He had reportedly been upset and depressed for a few days," said Sinha.

Yadav, who belongs to Rashilchak village in Siwan district, was jailed along with his elder brother in connection with a murder case.

http://news.webindia123.com/news/showde ... &cat=India

Texas woman convicted for cutting off man's penis
23 July 2005

HOUSTON: A woman who cut off her boyfriend's penis while he slept has been convicted of aggravated assault and could face up to 20 years in prison.

Jurors deliberated 3½ hours before finding Delmy Ruiz guilty and next week will decide her punishment.

Ruiz, 49, testified she used a kitchen knife to slice off Rene Aramando Nunez's penis because he had violently raped her and forced her to perform oral sex at her home last October.

But prosecutors portrayed her as a jealous woman who angrily took revenge because she suspected Aramando was cheating on her.

"She lured him over there supposedly to sign some documents, signing the house over. He fell asleep while he was there and he woke up to find his penis gone," said prosecutor Mike Trent.

Defence attorney Tom Radosevich told a different version.

"I mean the woman faced some brutal sexual attacks and reacted, maybe overreacted. We don't think so in view of the law and the facts of the case," he told reporters.

Investigators never found Aramando's penis. Ruiz has said she threw it out the back door, where a dog picked it up and ran away.

Aramando, who testified earlier in the trial, showed jurors long scars on his arm from skin grafts doctors are using to try rebuild the lost organ.

"He's still undergoing surgery to try to reconstruct what they can," Trent said.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,335 ... 60,00.html

Yank! Ow!!!!

OK not quite cutting but.......

PAINFUL TACKLE FOR PLAYER

A footballer had to have six stitches in his penis after it was ripped open in a tackle.

Chavdar Yankow, 21, sustained a three-inch gash playing for Hamburg 96 in Germany.

His shorts were "soaked with blood" but team doctors managed to patch Yankow up.

Amazingly, after the painful incident Yankow returned to the pitch and played on.

And the German went on to score in his side's 2-0 win over Frankfurt.

-----------
Last Updated: 15:37 UK, Wednesday September 14, 2005

www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13 ... html?f=rss

Texas woman convicted for cutting off man's penis

Lately this year I have read quite a few cases on the net were women are cutting of penises! Could be increasing amount of crazy ladies! :shock:

Read one on BBC news once where a man had an arguement with a guy in a pub so he went home to get his shotgun and stuck in his pants and it went off blowing off his testicles it said! :shock:

Can't find the article in their achieves now though.

The archives have it there. :yeay:

This one.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sout ... 891311.stm

Man jailed after shooting himself

A South Yorkshire man who shot himself in the testicles with a shotgun has been jailed for five years.
David Walker, 28, from The Crescent, Dinnington, had drunk 15 pints of lager when he accidentally discharged the gun which was stuffed down his trousers.

He admitted possessing a banned firearm when he appeared at Sheffield Crown Court on Tuesday.

The judge said he had no option but to impose the statutory minimum sentence of five years.

'Crawled home'

His lawyer Gulzar Syed told the court: "He still feels quite severe pain," adding that some pellets remained in Walker's scrotum.

Prosecuting lawyer Andrew Hatton told the court how Walker had gone home to get the shotgun after arguing in the pub with lifelong friend Stuart Simpson about whose turn it was to buy a beer.

As he was returning to the pub, which had closed by this time, he accidentally fired the weapon.

"He had it shoved down his trousers," Mr Hatton said.

"After the shotgun had discharged he placed it in a rubbish bin and crawled back to his home address."

The shooting of yourself is plainly an exceptional circumstance

Judge Robert Moore

Walker told officers he was so drunk he had no idea how he managed to shoot himself and why he went to fetch the weapon.

Judge Robert Moore said recent legislation regarding banned guns meant he had to impose the statutory minimum sentence on Walker of five years in prison.

"The shooting of yourself is plainly an exceptional circumstance which is capable of reducing the sentence," Moore said.

"But in this case, I am quite certain, it does not justify reducing it below the statutory minimum."

That has got to be one of the most brutal! :shock:

Re: Yank! Ow!!!!

Mighty_Emperor said:
OK not quite cutting but.......

PAINFUL TACKLE FOR PLAYER

A footballer had to have six stitches in his penis after it was ripped open in a tackle.

Chavdar Yankow, 21, sustained a three-inch gash playing for Hamburg 96 in Germany.

His shorts were "soaked with blood" but team doctors managed to patch Yankow up.

Amazingly, after the painful incident Yankow returned to the pitch and played on.

And the German went on to score in his side's 2-0 win over Frankfurt.

-----------
Last Updated: 15:37 UK, Wednesday September 14, 2005

www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13 ... html?f=rss
I guess his name would be pronounced Yankoff. :D

Trophy Penis Gives Away Tramp Murderer
Created: 11.10.2005 14:18 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 14:18 MSK

The murder of a tramp was successfully solved in Russia’s southern port city of Novorossiisk after police discovered the victim’s penis on the person of the murderer. He had cut it off and kept it as a trophy, Russian news agency Regnum reported on Tuesday.

According to the agency, police discovered the dead body of a man in a garage block. The dead man was naked and his penis had been cut off. Investigators have found out that the dead man was a local tramp known as Sniper — a nickname he got for allegedly serving in the army in Chechnya.

Shortly afterwards the police detained the suspected killer — a young man who was also homeless. The victim’s penis was found on his person and is being used as the main piece of evidence against him.

According to the investigators’ main theory, the murder was committed out of jealousy. The victim and his killer had been drinking in the company of a young homeless woman and started fighting. The young tramp strangled Sniper and then cut off his penis which he apparently kept as a trophy.

http://mosnews.com/news/2005/10/11/trophy.shtml

More details on that earlier story. i think this says a lot about your average Rugby fan ;)

Rugby fan can't explain self-mutilation
November 16, 2005 - 6:49AM

A rugby fan who cut out his testicles with wire cutters to mark a Wales victory is at a loss to explain why he did it.

Geoffrey Huish, 31, performed the impromptu self-surgery in February when his beloved Wales beat world champions England.

After performing the deed, Mr Huish put his severed anatomy in a bag and took them to his local social club to show fellow fans.

He collapsed with blood loss and was rushed to hospital but surgeons could not reattach his missing parts.

He was put in a psychiatric ward but has no history of mental illness and was at a loss to explain why he did it.

"I'd told my pal Gethin Probert before the game that Wales didn't stand a chance," Mr Huish told The Sun.

"It wasn't a bet but I said I'd cut my b*lls off if we won.

"I listened to the game on the radio at home by myself.

"After the match I got up for a pee and saw the cutters in the bathroom.

"Gethin had left them after repairing the chain on my toilet.

"I remembered what I'd said and thought he had left them for me.

"I thought 'Oh no, I haven't got to do anything like that have I' and then I thought 'You can do it'.

"So I started hacking away at my tackle.

"It took about 10 minutes and there was quite a bit of pain but I just kept going.

"The cutters were blunt so I had to keep snipping."

After picking his testicles from the toilet bowl, he went to the social club.

"I went in and shouted out 'I've done it!'," Mr Huish said.

"I took my b*lls out and passed them in the bag to a friend.

"Some people then laid me on the floor."

Mr Huish continues to see a psychiatrist.

"I think about what happened every day and still haven't come up with a good reason why," he said.

"I'd had a lot going on and felt a bit down.

"I can't have kids now but still want a family - maybe I'll adopt."

© 2005 AAP

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/11/ ... 20398.html

Client needed op after prostitute bit penis

A PROSTITUTE who bit her client's penis so hard he required an operation has denied grievous bodily harm with intent.

Prosecutor Matthew McNiff told the jury Louise Jowett carried out the attack because Brett O'Leary, from Clare, near Haverhill, told her he had no more money to give her after already paying her for sex.

Outlining the case Mr McNiff said 22-year-old Jowett, who denies the charge, had bitten and continued to bite Mr O'Leary for up to 45 seconds during the assault. The force and determination of Jowett's attack was said to have led to Mr O'Leary requiring an operation.

The court heard during the early hours of September 3 last year Mr O'Leary was in the Brownswood Road area of London cruising for a prostitute.

He pulled up by the kerb and Jowett, of Holborn, London, ran to his car. Mr McNiff said as she approached she greeted him with words to the effect of "hello, stranger." The jury was told she had known him previously, and having greeted him got into the car.

When negotiations were complete she agreed to travel with him to his home 60 miles away in Clare on condition she was paid upfront.

The court heard she used the money to purchase drugs via a telephone call while on the way. The pair arrived at Mr O'Leary's home about 2am. Jowett by this time had taken the drugs and they shared a bottle of champagne before having sex.

It was alleged that afterwards she asked Mr O'Leary for more cash, becoming more aggressive as her requests continued. While performing a sex act on Mr O'Leary he told her he did not have any more cash.

Mr McNiff said she took his penis in her mouth and gripped it between her teeth. He said: "She bit hard. She bit very hard. This caused what Mr O'Leary described as indescribable pain."

The jury heard Mr O'Leary tried to prise open Jowett's mouth with his hands while she made sounds like an animal. He pleaded with her and he begged her to let go while hitting her to try to get her off.

Mr McNiff said there was a lot of blood while Mr O'Leary screamed and then ran to call 999.

The jury heard that when interviewed by police Jowett told them she had never met Mr O'Leary before and she had acted to protect herself. She claimed he had raped her and forced her to perform a sex act on him and the only thing she could do was bite him.

The case continues at Ipswich Crown Court.

Source

Severed penis found in convenience store microwave

Friday, February 24, 2006

A clerk at a GetGo station made a horrifying discovery last night after a man walked into the minimart and asked her to heat something wrapped in a paper towel in the store's microwave.

When the item in the microwave gave off an unusual odor, the clerk opened the over door, unwrapped the paper and found what appeared to be a severed human penis, according to KDKA-TV.

The clerk immediately called police, but the man who handed the item to the clerk fled from the store on Fifth Avenue, KDKA reported.

McKeesport police declined comment last night.

www.post-gazette.com/pg/06055/660716.stm

Or was it??

Feb 25, 2006 6:49 pm US/Eastern

Microwaved Penis Was A Fake

(AP) PITTSBURGH A woman trying to cheat on a drug test was behind a bizarre incident in which a frightened convenience store clerk thought she had microwaved a severed penis, police said.

The clerk at the store outside Pittsburgh actually microwaved a prosthetic device used to cheat on drug tests, police said Friday.

The incident unfolded late Thursday afternoon when a man and a woman entered the store and the man asked the clerk, “Can you microwave something for me? It’s a life-or-death situation,” police said.

The man asked for paper towels, wrapped an object in them, and had the clerk microwave the item for 20 seconds, said McKeesport police Chief Joseph Pero.

When it was finished, the clerk handed the item back to the man and saw what she thought was a severed penis, Pero said.

After news reports Friday, a woman called police to say she was with the man in the store and explained what really happened, Pero said.

The woman told police she was applying for a job and was required to take a drug test. She said the man had filled the device with his urine, which she planned to submit for the test, Pero said.

The couple stopped to warm the device in the microwave so the urine would “pass the body temperature test,” Pero said—that is, be warm enough to not arouse the suspicion of those administering the test.

Pero said police weren’t sure why the woman was storing the urine in a device mimicking male genitalia.

The woman wasn’t applying for a job at the convenience store, but Pero said he didn’t know anything else about the job.

Pero wouldn’t release the names of the man or woman. Charges, including harassment and disorderly conduct, were possible, he said.

The clerk at the Giant Eagle Get Go! is “still visibly shaking,” Pero said Friday.

A clerk at the store Friday referred all questions to Giant Eagle corporate headquarters. An official there declined comment.

-------------
(© 2006 The Associated Press.

http://kyw.com/topstories/local_story_055104104.html

Still worth a :shock:

Russian Man Donates Skin to Make New Penis for Cousin

Created: 16.03.2006 13:40 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 13:40 MSK

MosNews

Russian doctors have managed to make a new penis for a patient who had lost his organ in a dog attack. The victim was so thin that his cousin had to become a skin donor for the successful operation.

Russian doctors have managed to make a new penis for a patient who had lost his organ in a dog attack, the Moskovsky Komsomolets daily reported on Thursday. The victim was so thin that his cousin had to become a skin donor for the successful operation.

Last December, when the 23-year-old man was attacked by his friend’s German Shepherd. The dog bit him so badly that doctors had to amputate the victim’s penis. It was impossible to make a new penis from the man’s own skin as he was too skinny so his cousin agreed to become a skin donor. The doctors took the skin from the cousin’s back and formed a new reproductive organ which they claim will soon become fully functional.

Russian doctors have never made such an operation before. During a month they were waiting for the skin to grow on the donor’s back. Stretching it with an expander they finally got a 10*15 cm shred, formed a penis from it and transplanted it to the patient’s body. After the cicatrisation process over, they will perform another operation, prosthesis. And only then the man will fully recover.

www.mosnews.com/news/2006/03/16/unusualoperation.shtml

LINK
Man severs own penis, throws it at officers
BY ERIC HERMAN Staff Reporter Advertisement

Before cops threw the book at him, Jakub Fik threw something unusual at them -- his penis.

Fik, 33, cut off his own penis during a Northwest Side rampage Wednesday morning. When confronted by police, Fik hurled several knives and his severed organ at the officers, police said. Officers stunned him with a Taser and took him into custody.

"We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own," said Chicago Police Sgt. Edward Dolan of the 16th District. Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Fik's penis Wednesday, sources said. He was listed in good condition Thursday, according to hospital spokesman Andrew Buchanan, who declined to comment further.

Smashing car windows

Fik, who lives in the 5400 block of W. Berenice, is charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak. He told paramedics he was distraught over problems with his girlfriend in Poland, Dolan said.

Police arrived on Fik's block at 8:20 a.m. Wednesday after receiving reports he was smashing car windows, Dolan said. Fik then broke into a house down the block. A group of six or seven officers assembled in front of the house, Dolan said. The occupants were not home, he added.

Fik was bleeding when the officers arrived and may have already cut off his organ, Dolan said.

"At that point, this guy came running out, naked, with a handful of knives . . . and started throwing knives at the police officers that were 10, 20, 30 feet away," Dolan said.

Fik threw his penis during the confrontation, too, Dolan said. He then went back into the house and re-emerged with "another handful of knives," Dolan said.

Dolan sneaked to the side of the bungalow's front steps and stunned Fik with the Taser. Fik fought back when officers went to restrain him, Dolan said.

"About 10 feet from the front porch, right on the sidewalk, was his penis," Dolan said.

Dr. Greg Bales, associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago, said severed penises are uncommon but surgery usually works.

"As long as the penis is placed on ice and reattached within a few hours, the success is usually pretty good," Bales said.

Penis reattached after maid cuts it off

Mon May 8, 11:50 AM ET

RIYADH (Reuters) - Surgeons have reattached the penis of a Saudi man who paid the price for trying to have sex with his Filipina maid and she attacked him with a knife, a hospital source said on Monday.

"This is a sophisticated operation. You are dealing with an organ in a difficult area and you want to try to return to its efficiency," said a spokesman at Riyadh's Takhassusi Hospital.

Earlier this month newspapers reported that the maid removed her employer's manhood when he tried to molest her in the middle of the night as his wife was sleeping. The maid is now in police custody.

"It's one of the rare cases ... but they did it (the operation) last week and it went smoothly," the spokesman said. "The hospital has done this kind of operation before, but only after people had car accidents."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060508/od_ ... audi_penis

Back