• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Man-Monkey?

Pett_Ridge

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I read the article concerning the supposed "Man-Monkey" in Shropshire, and I was wondering if anyone else knew of additional details for research purposes. I would be extremely appriciative to anyone who has unknown information that was not included in the said article.

PR :)

You could try contacting the author through the magazine, although I don't imagine he left much of his findings out.

Any chance of a link to the story? I can't find it now, and it sounds intriguing (did you say Shropshire?)

In my own reading I have found that the story is mentioned briefly in other works, such as Graham J McEwan's, Mystery Animals of Britain and Ireland - but you are probably not going to find any more detail anywhere than you will in Nick redfern's own book on the subject Man-Monkey, In Search of the British Bigfoot.

And, as far as I can recall, the original incident took place on the Shropshire Union Canal but in the county of Staffordshire. I think.

Back