• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Man Shot For Refusing To Drag Race

MrRING

Android Futureman
It happened right here in Atlanta:
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...searching-suspect/FON6KMLZJRFNJJBABQCVP2NJ3Q/
Man shot after refusing to race car on Atlanta interstate, police searching for suspect

By Larry Spruill

ATLANTA — Atlanta Police are searching for someone who shot a man while driving on the downtown connector at 17th Street, early Tuesday morning around 1 a.m.

APD said the victim was driving on the highway when a driver in another car shot at him because he refused to race his car.

Officials told Channel 2′s Larry Spruill that someone in a silver Audi pulled up to the victim who was driving a red Dodge Charger on I-75/I-85. The driver of the Audi attempted to race the victim, but he said no.

Police said the suspect then shot into the victim’s car and sped off.

Channel 2 Action News has reported on several highway shootings and road rage incidents. According to the ‘Gun Violence Archive’, there have been more than 100 road rage incidents on Atlanta Highways in just 2023.

Oh, THAT sort of drag race. One never knows, these days.

In fact my first reaction was imagining an event on a Gay Pride day. I was in Liverpool when they had theirs last time and there were all sorts of events going on. And incidentally a great atmosphere, even for us somewhat bewildered old fogies.

Oh, THAT sort of drag race. One never knows, these days.

In fact my first reaction was imagining an event on a Gay Pride day. I was in Liverpool when they had theirs last time and there were all sorts of events going on. And incidentally a great atmosphere, even for us somewhat bewildered old fogies.

Popped along to one a few years back and was given goodies, including a Police with Pride lanyard which I wore on a union course yesterday.

Back