• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Man With No Penis Admits Sexual Assault

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
This is certainly an unusual case, although it reminds me of the lesbian 'friend' who convinced a woman that she was an unknown man during sexual encounters.

Man with no penis admits sexually assaulting two women who thought they were having sex with him

A man who has no penis has admitted assaulting two women who thought they were having sex with him.

Carlos Delacruz, 35, pretended to have sex with the women using an unknown instrument while he was in a relationship with them.

Both his victims complained of "extreme pain" during intercourse with Delacruz and were forced to stop and suffered from thrush afterwards.

Delacruz, from Banknock, near Falkirk, refused to allow the women to see him naked and always performed in bed with the lights out.

Continued with insufficient detail:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...sexually-assaulting-two-women-thought-having/
And why has he not been asked what the 'unknown instrument' was in court?

I can see the assault thing, if it's woman pretending to be a man. If it's man pretending to have a penis when not, I can't see there are any illegal things happening. He probably used a penis attrap he made himself.

I can see the assault thing, if it's woman pretending to be a man. If it's man pretending to have a penis when not, I can't see there are any illegal things happening.

He made them bleed and suffer extreme pain--that probably qualifies.

"No details of Delacruz's gender position were read out in court"

He looks masculine enough, but brown shoes with a dark suit are a crime in and of themselves.

NINTCHDBPICT000422606121.jpg

Last edited:
A man who has no penis has admitted assaulting two women who thought they were having sex with him.

TELEMMGLPICT000170256593_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqoO5qUMQc8Y2IzHmNhDbd62LVPLIfZ0YQt4d8iv396uA.jpeg

Carlos Delacruz, 35, pretended to have sex with the women using an unknown instrument while he was in a relationship with them.

Both his victims complained of "extreme pain" during intercourse with Delacruz and were forced to stop and suffered from thrush afterwards.

Delacruz, from Banknock, near Falkirk, refused to allow the women to see him naked and always performed in bed with the lights out.

Delacruz admitted to penetrating both women with an unknown object without their consent when he appeared at the city court on Tuesday.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...sexually-assaulting-two-women-thought-having/

maximus otter

I can see the assault thing, if it's woman pretending to be a man. If it's man pretending to have a penis when not, I can't see there are any illegal things happening. He probably used a penis attrap he made himself.

The women consented to sex with a man whom they'd expect to own a penis. Being penetrated with something other than a penis without their permission is grounds for a complaint of assault. It's sexual assault because of the penetration, and because it was done as a sex act.

If he'd strapped on a dildo and persuaded the women to, say, caress or lick it, and stopped there, he'd just look a pillock instead of being in deep trouble.

The women consented to sex with a man whom they'd expect to own a penis. Being penetrated with something other than a penis without their permission is grounds for a complaint of assault. It's sexual assault because of the penetration, and because it was done as a sex act.

If he'd strapped on a dildo and persuaded the women to, say, caress or lick it, and stopped there, he'd just look a pillock instead of being in deep trouble.
How does a man with no penis persuade a woman he fancies to engage in nookie?
Does he say 'I want to make love to you, but I have an unfortunate medical condition...no penis'?
What do you imagine the woman's reaction would be?
Probably the great majority would be non-empathic and would laugh at him.
This is probably the reason why he engaged in dishonesty and subterfuge.

Does he say 'I want to make love to you, but I have an unfortunate medical condition...no penis'?

The blind make excellent piano tuners.

All that's his problem, not theirs. I'm sure you're not offering it as an excuse but yeah, he must've been desperate to do that.

All that's his problem, not theirs. I'm sure you're not offering it as an excuse but yeah, he must've been desperate to do that.
I'm not offering it as an excuse, correct. I'm just saying it requires empathy to deal with this case. He has a big problem and it's possible he has not received any useful guidance/counselling to help him.

I'm not offering it as an excuse, correct. I'm just saying it requires empathy to deal with this case. He has a big problem and it's possible he has not received any useful guidance/counselling to help him.

All true, but again, it's HIS problem. He decided to deal with it by deceiving and injuring others rather than looking for help.
The thought and planning he put into his offences could have gone into sorting out his problems instead. He made that choice.

When that fillum was on TV at a time when kids could watch I took careful notice of that scene. I believe an alternative take was kept as Bill says 'neck' instead of 'dick' both times. ('no neck' makes a bit of sense but 'pencil neck' doesn't.) Doesn't look dubbed.

... I believe an alternative take was kept as Bill says 'neck' instead of 'dick' both times. ('no neck' makes a bit of sense but 'pencil neck' doesn't.) Doesn't look dubbed.

'No neck' and 'pencil neck' are old American slang phrases used to caricature persons. The phrases date at least as far back as the film noir days.

'No neck' was typically used to connote a robust, strong, oafish guy (e.g., a mob boss's henchman from an old movie). 'Pencil neck' connotes someone with a notably thin neck - i.e., a literally thin, or figuratively frail, weakling.

a Dutch feminist once said: A man with no penis could still be a good lover. It's sad that he didn't offer alternatives to the ladies.

'No neck' and 'pencil neck' are old American slang phrases used to caricature persons. The phrases date at least as far back as the film noir days.

'No neck' was typically used to connote a robust, strong, oafish guy (e.g., a mob boss's henchman from an old movie). 'Pencil neck' connotes someone with a notably thin neck - i.e., a literally thin, or figuratively frail, weakling.

'Pencil neck' makes sense here, but 'no neck' doesn't. Only adults who knew the real line would laugh.

FWIW I grew up with a TV-taped copy of Ghostbusters and that had Venkman's "this man has no dick" line replaced entirely by an alternative take, Venkman saying "this man is some kind of rodent, I don't know which". Along with the previously-noted "pencil-neck" for "dickless". It also missed out, thankfully, a certain sequence with Ray Stantz and a lady ghost :D

On-topic, his partners consented to sex but he deceived them on the details and hurt them in the process. So yes, assault...and, without diminishing any of that, the guy needs help.

It has subsequently been confirmed that this was a natal woman living as a man.

So the headline should be "Woman with no penis admits sexual assault"?

These are British tabloid reports, remember.

Lesbian Rape On The Rise.

One more case than there was the day before she did it.

I think 'pencil neck' is a U.S. word for 'nerd'.

In the GI Joe comics I read as a youth, one character would sometimes refer to someone else as a PNG. An editor's footnote explained this meant a Pencil Necked Geek.

If I wasn't married/taken I'd be up for it! In fact, in my experience, there is the 'pressure of the penis' to deal with ie., feeling responsible for its responses, comfort and hence the ego of whom it's attached to. Remove the biological penis factor and all sorts of other non-time related possibilities present themselves. Not having had one [a penis!] they can be sometimes become the central focus of sexual pleasures getting from A to B when other routes going via C, D and even J or K could be totally fulfilling.

Do men feel this? I can totally get the 'I must be a rampant thrusting horny man' pressure, but do you ever wish you could detach it and do something else for while? I'm genuinely curious!

Honesty is always best.. but then this kind of honesty is easy in intimate genuine relationships and not when it's brief encounters and casual shags. Older rape laws had a clause about 'fraud' being a factor in rape prosecutions IIRC, but I wonder whether this was about con-men getting laid or actually about using some other thing instead of their penis?

none, ZERO, of the women I "know" are hooked on penis-penetrative sex. The only thing it's uniquely useful for is insemination.

at least half of the men I "know" are hooked on penis-penetrative sex. The other half are the half worth knowing in every sense of the word.

Back