• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Man's Best Friend? (Dogs Devouring Male Genitalia)

Mighty_Emperor

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Emperor said:
Emperor said:
Gentlemen of a sensitive disposition should look away now:

Man severely injured during dog attack

Police searching for a pit bull Monday afternoon
Last Update: 08/31/2004 9:05:46 AM
By: Associated Press

ALBUQUERQUE (AP) - A man suffered critical injuries during an attack by a pit bull in northwest Albuquerque Monday.

Albuquerque police say the unidentified man was walking the dog when it attacked him. Police say the man was seriously injured in the groin area.

http://www.kobtv.com/index.cfm?viewer=storyviewer&id=13415&cat=HOME

The dog is still n the loose and it now has a taste for man meat!! Break out the cast iron cod pieces!!

Never fear chaps they seem to have caught the beastie:

http://www.thenewmexicochannel.com/news/3702005/detail.html

There are probably some tasteless jokes I can make but I'm restrain myself (literally).

This seems to get odder (its starting to look like the one in strange sex where the guy tried it on with a dog and she tore him to shreds - sort of):

Dog Who Bit Off Man's Penis Might Have Been Provoked

Report: Man Walked Neighborhood Wearing Only Boxers

POSTED: 9:07 am MDT September 10, 2004
UPDATED: 9:42 am MDT September 10, 2004

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A police report concerning the dog that apparently bit off a man's genitals says that the man may have been using force against the animal.

Rudolfo Ramirez, 25, might have been trying to forcibly open the pit bull's mouth.

The report also said Ramirez was wandering the neighborhood in only in boxer shorts.

Eyewitness Tomas Chacon describes what he did when he saw the incident.

"I'm yelling, I'm freaked out, running on pure adrenaline," Chacon said. "I was saying, 'This guy's dead, the dog's eating him, you got to call the police!'"

Chacon says he was working on a surveying crew in the neighborhood and saw what he thought was a dead body with a dog chewing on it. His buddy tried to chase the dog away.

"As soon as he hit the dog, the dog yelped and the guy got up," Chacon remembers. "He was still alive but his inner thighs, genitalia, and lower stomach was all ripped away."

Chacon said Ramirez didn't say a word and ran away as police approached, but he was caught at a nearby park.

"That's something you wish your kids never see," Chacon said. "It's like going to a war. People see (devastations of) war, and when they come back, they're not quite right."

The dog at the focus of the story remains at an animal shelter, as the search for its owner continues.

A university hospital spokesman says the Ramirez family put a Privacy Act block on any information about his condition or treatment.

http://www.thenewmexicochannel.com/news/3721034/detail.html

How!?! Chicken neck?

BUCHAREST, Oct 4 (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said on Monday.
It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.
"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."
Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

And as there is no link there just to prove that this is 'official' here is the link to the story from the horse's mouth:

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L04586293.htm

It sounds awfully like the "I was doing a bit of nude housework and........" excuse.

I'd suggest he cut it off himself in a moment of madness and trying come up with some kind of explanation.

Hmmm, I've heard of the 'last chicken in the shop look', but :confused:

It really makes sense to feed your dog regularly...
:rolleyes:

UGH... I really really all of a sudden do not feel like chicken tonight.......:eek!!!!:

Perhaps he had just woken up and started choking his chicken and realised a better method of dispatching it would be to cut its head off?

ridding one's self of one's own uhh-h...

Gives new meaning to the term "whacking off".

Do you suppose this could have been kind of like The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat? Or maybe like the woman who accidentally put her baby in the microwave during a TLE seizure?

Or maybe he just had problems...

This really, truly, cannot be true. I'll wait a few days and see if Snopes debunks it, I am sure they have had a lot of questions about it.

Robert

Any chance this could just be a big fat urban legend? Certainly sounds like it. If not, it must be embellished somewhat at least.

Here's the full text of the original 2004 Reuters AlertNet news item.
Romanian mistakenly cuts off penis, dog eats it
04 Oct 2004 13:52:15 GMT
Source: Reuters

BUCHAREST, Oct 4 (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said on Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

Salvaged from the Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/20041012045330/http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L04586293.htm

Do you suppose this could have been kind of like The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat? Or maybe like the woman who accidentally put her baby in the microwave during a TLE seizure?

Or maybe he just had problems...

The man who mistook his penis for a cock?

Well he won't make that mistake again.

This July 2013 news story from Arkansas carries a high WTF quotient ...
Dog eats paralyzed man's testicle

July 30, 2013 at 7:24 PM CDT - Updated July 11 at 9:30 AM

A Trumann man awoke Monday morning to find his dog eating one of his testicles.

The man, who has not been identified, is paralyzed and told police he has "no feeling from the waist down."

Around 7:45 a.m. Monday he was awakened by a "burning pain" in his mid-section, according to the initial police report.
The 39-year-old man told police he sleeps in the nude and noticed the dog was between his legs.

He also noticed the "small, white, fluffy dog" had blood on its muzzle and front feet.

When the man looked further, according to the report, he noticed that "the dog had eaten one of his testicles."

The victim said the dog was a stray he had taken in about three weeks earlier. The man was unsure if the dog had been vaccinated.

Police took the dog to a local veterinarian where it was euthanized. Its head was sent to the Arkansas Department of Health to be tested for rabies.

The victim was taken to St. Bernards Regional Medical Center where he was treated for his injuries.

SOURCE: https://www.kait8.com/story/22970100/dog-eats-paralyzed-mans-testicle/

This later account of the Arkansas incident adds some details, and it cites two other similar 'dog eats junk' stories - one of which is documented earlier / above.
Dog eats paralyzed owner's testicle

JUL 31, 2013 IN ODD NEWS

Trumann - A stray dog rescued by a paralyzed northeastern Arkansas man returned the favor by biting off and eating one of his savior's testicles while he slept.

KAIT reports the unnamed 39-year-old Trumann resident, who is paralyzed from the waist down, was sleeping on Monday morning when he was awakened around 7:45 am with "burning pain" in his abdomen.

According to the police report, the man, who sleeps nude, then noticed the "small, white fluffy dog" between his legs with blood on its paws and its muzzle.

Upon further investigation, the man was horrified to discover that "the dog had eaten one of his testicles."

The shocked victim was rushed to St. Bernards (really) Regional Medical Center in Jonesboro.
Police took custody of the animal, which was later euthanized. Its head was sent to the Arkansas Department of Health to be tested for rabies.

This isn't the first time such stories have made headlines.

In 2010, Fox News reported that two large dogs chewed off and ate a 6-month-old baby's testicles while the infant was strapped into his baby carrier in a California apartment.

And in 2004, elderly Romanian farmer Constantin Mocanu accidentally cut off his own penis while attempting to kill a noisy chicken keeping him up at night. In rushed his dog, who devoured his detached manhood before his very eyes.

SOURCE: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/355611

1590707057609.png

I have nothing to contribute to this conversation, but when I saw the thread title, there was no way I wasn't clicking on it.

Back