• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mass / Group Abductions

AlienView

"Stargate Explorer"
Time to post the obvious and yet hard to believe explanation - Unless you're a believer in the unknown
- Yes it happens.

We see here a case of 'Alien abduction' big time - Not a single person taken from their home and then
returned as most normal alien abductions go - But a whole plane full of people abducted - Possibly for knowledge, experimentation, or colonization on another planet.

And the evidence? - Mainly the lack of evidence for normal explanations. Planes don't just disappear,
with only a few parts 'supposedly proven' to be from the plane - and no bodies!

MH370 partner: The 'plane was taken by someone'
"Sarah Bajc, partner of MH370 passenger Phillip Wood, explains why she still believes the passengers are still alive."

Why do many people believe in the alien hypothesis, such as 'Ancient Aliens', alien abductions, etc.
and not accept the possibility of a large scale alien abduction?

I suppose you have to believe that 1. Aliens exist and 2. They are and have been interacting with Humans
now and way back in the past.

I accept alien theory as plausible if not yet provable - How about you?

The pilot was a--- shall we say "eccentric"--- character, so I can't help thinking I'd have felt safer flying with a Sully type....;)

"Captain Zaharie Shah.(MH370)
Muslim...In his spare time he loved to watch the atheist lectures of Richard Dawkins and the cross-dressing comedy of Eddie Izzard."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10700273/MH370-profile-of-missing-Malaysian-Airline-planes-pilots-starts-to-emerge.html

There you go - Captain 'loony', a prime candidate for an 'alien abduction'!

Muslim/Atheist who listens to Dawkins and a cross dresser - So you might assume he was bananas
and wrecked the plane - OR under the influence of an alien mind - But like I said before, you have to
believe in alien theory - And then 'they' tell him where to fly the plane - A place where an energy vortex
that they set up, transports the plane to coordinates in a parallel universe {some scientists believe parallel
universes are possible, some think they are likely} - The disappearance is now explained - and same might
hold true for the many other planes that disappeared in the last hundred years or so.

The pilot was a--- shall we say "eccentric"--- character, so I can't help thinking I'd have felt safer flying with a Sully type....;)

"Captain Zaharie Shah.(MH370)
Muslim...In his spare time he loved to watch the atheist lectures of Richard Dawkins and the cross-dressing comedy of Eddie Izzard."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10700273/MH370-profile-of-missing-Malaysian-Airline-planes-pilots-starts-to-emerge.html

If that's the worst they can dredge up about him they're wasting their time. There's nothing eccentric being Muslim, or with watching Richard Dawkins or Eddie Izzard on YouTube. If I were judged on my personal YouTube history I'd come across as much worse than just eccentric.

She says repeatedly "We don't know anything." And that's just how it is - we don't. But that doesn't mean there is a vast conspiracy at work here. It just means that we don't know what happened.

As for the pilot's YouTube history - come on, watching Dawkins and Izzard makes you a certified loony? Really?

come on, watching Dawkins and Izzard makes you a certified loony? Really?
Don't forget - Muslim - too. It's the ultimate combination. Did you not know?
when-youre-done-with-humans-and-just-want-to-be-yourself-tired-alien-ufo.jpg

I accept alien theory as plausible if not yet provable - How about you?

This is the first time I have ever heard the prospect presented. Given that there are pieces of debris washing up in the Indian Ocean from the flight, I have huge doubts that aliens were involved. We can't just say "we have no evidence that there weren't aliens involved, ergo, that equals alien involvement". Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Nobody has seriously mentioned aliens in relationship to MH370's disappearance. There are no witnesses that saw alien involvement. There is no flight information that involved UFOs. In short, there is no hint of aliens, so why superimpose aliens onto a situation that doesn't involve them? You might as well say that Amelia Earhart was shot down by Santa. Does that get you further along in understanding the Amelia Earhart case, or set you back with a false hypothesis that wastes your time trying to establish a case for the negative when there isn't even a case for the positive to answer?

This is the first time I have ever heard the prospect presented. Given that there are pieces of debris washing up in the Indian Ocean from the flight, I have huge doubts that aliens were involved. We can't just say "we have no evidence that there weren't aliens involved, ergo, that equals alien involvement". Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Nobody has seriously mentioned aliens in relationship to MH370's disappearance. There are no witnesses that saw alien involvement. There is no flight information that involved UFOs. In short, there is no hint of aliens, so why superimpose aliens onto a situation that doesn't involve them? You might as well say that Amelia Earhart was shot down by Santa. Does that get you further along in understanding the Amelia Earhart case, or set you back with a false hypothesis that wastes your time trying to establish a case for the negative when there isn't even a case for the positive to answer?

To be honest - Its not my theory even though as an 'alien theorist' I came to a similar conclusion {of it being
'possible'}. If you look up conspiracy theories on mh370 and yes, even on Amelia Earhart - Other
'conspiracy theorists' have suggested alien abduction. - Remember being and alien theorist doesn't mean
you necessarily believe an alien hypothesis is true - Just consider whether it is possible, and if nothing else
interesting.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, stated by Sherlock Holmes

To be honest - Its not my theory even though as an 'alien theorist' I came to a similar conclusion {of it being 'possible'}. If you look up conspiracy theories on mh370 and yes, even on Amelia Earhart - Other 'conspiracy theorists' have suggested alien abduction. - Remember being and alien theorist doesn't mean you necessarily believe an alien hypothesis is true - Just consider whether it is possible, and if nothing else interesting.

Well, if Sherlock Holmes were investigating these cases, he wouldn't see any evidence to suggest alien involvement, and thus he wouldn't bother to include the possibility, so why would you? What is the evidence involved here that suggests aliens were involved? It isn't as if there is no wreckage from the plane to imply that it was "taken up into a mothership". About the only thing that we can say is that we haven't recovered any bodies, but I bet the fish have. I think the burden of proof for the supernatural is FIRST rule out all the possible scenarios of a more mundane nature, THEN, when you have no plausible mundane explanations to explore, THEN begin to entertain more outre scenarios. I mean, seriously, there are a plethora of real UFO cases, why muddy the waters of events that don't involve UFOs?

As to Amelia Earhart, as far as I am concerned, they have found her remains a couple of years ago. Check out that forum topic for the details.

As to the particular video of the MIA passenger's partner posted above ...

Bear in mind it represents the state of affairs only 4 - 5 weeks after MH370's disappearance - before data analyses demonstrated the plane's flight path and long before positively identified debris washed up in the western Indian Ocean. Add personal grief to all the uncertainties of those initial weeks, and it's no surprise she may have been fraught enough to grasp at extreme possibilities.

Well, if Sherlock Holmes were investigating these cases, he wouldn't see any evidence to suggest alien involvement, and thus he wouldn't bother to include the possibility, so why would you? What is the evidence involved here that suggests aliens were involved? It isn't as if there is no wreckage from the plane to imply that it was "taken up into a mothership". About the only thing that we can say is that we haven't recovered any bodies, but I bet the fish have. I think the burden of proof for the supernatural is FIRST rule out all the possible scenarios of a more mundane nature, THEN, when you have no plausible mundane explanations to explore, THEN begin to entertain more outre scenarios. I mean, seriously, there are a plethora of real UFO cases, why muddy the waters of events that don't involve UFOs?

As to Amelia Earhart, as far as I am concerned, they have found her remains a couple of years ago. Check out that forum topic for the details.

Notice my user name "AlienView" - That's what I often try to do - Give the alternative/alien view;

I'm well aware of what is known - but no one knows for sure what happened to that plane
- Of the few pieces of wreckage found I read only one had an identifiable serial number,
but this would still not negate the alien abduction scenario.

In the cases of alien abduction reported the victim was supposedly 'transported' out of their home,
often right through the walls of their home and taken on board an alien vehicle - Notice I said
'supposedly' - Yes it is hard to believe! - And then when probed and studied is returned back to
their home and usually doesn't remember the event - Later 'hypnotic regression' tells the full tale.

Skeptical? - So am I. - But its interesting. Like the cases solved by the fictional and famous
Sherlock Holme - He finds what everyone else missed.

Alien theorists are in their own class of people who make the world interesting
- Of course they usually prove nothing. I've yet to see even one case that proves one, let alone many,
aliens exist and are interacting with Humans.

Still the TV series 'Ancient Aliens' has stayed popular for years - A series where one of the hosts,
after showing an anomaly from the past, will come on and say, with a straight face - Therefore Aliens!

But your not fooling me 'Big Al' - I know your working for the aliens and trying to hide the truth!

- AlienView :embryo:

PS: Hopefully 'IF' there is any truth to this alien hypothesis - they are being used to colonize
a new planet - much better than being victims of experimentation.

Also - I just read the new TV series called 'Manifest', the producer of which claimed the only reason he got
OKd to do the series was because of mh370 - It's about a plane full of passengers that disappears like
mh370 - And 5 years later returns - Good sci-fi series so far.

Mass abductions you want? - Think its impossible? - OK skeptic have fun with this {just keep and open mind}:

Shock video ‘shows MASS ALIEN ABDUCTION’ near Egyptian pyramids

On a scale of 1-10 for validity I give it a 3. But it is short and interesting.

25:20 for the remote viewing of MH370 - the viewers do not know the target so you need to accept at times the more nebulous impressions - the Farsight Institute has some most impressive other viewings, if you seek them out.

Skeptical? - So am I. - But its interesting. Like the cases solved by the fictional and famous. Sherlock Holme - He finds what everyone else missed.

Right. Now imagine how stupid Sherlock Holmes would look if every time he simply went "where variable is unknown, variable = aliens". Ergo God= unknown=aliens. Atlantis=unknown=aliens. Receipt dated 11/2/2011 location=unknown=aliens. Missing sock location=unknown=aliens. Tomorrows weather=unknown=aliens. etc.

Alien theorists are in their own class of people who make the world interesting
- Of course they usually prove nothing. I've yet to see even one case that proves one, let alone many,
aliens exist and are interacting with Humans.

On the contrary, the incredibly sloppy scholarship of so-called alien theorists does more to discredit their movement than any other single factor. Worse, the very people who present decent evidence are tainted with the same brush as the mad fuckers in the movement so we can never get clean evidence without the "retarded woo-woo factor" smeared all over it.

Still the TV series 'Ancient Aliens' has stayed popular for years - A series where one of the hosts, after showing an anomaly from the past, will come on and say, with a straight face - Therefore Aliens!

Fox Network has a lot to answer for. They have utterly fucked the History Channel with crap like this. It is now retard Christian fundie land.

But your not fooling me 'Big Al' - I know your working for the aliens and trying to hide the truth!

If I were, there would be UFO sasquatches working round the clock elevating the consciousness of ancient aliens viewers by turning them into a nutritional paste.

PS: Hopefully 'IF' there is any truth to this alien hypothesis - they are being used to colonize a new planet - much better than being victims of experimentation.

If you consider the reported physiology of alien greys, they are too similar to what human beings subjected to low gravity, and low light conditions would turn into, with a few high tech biological additions. It is quite possible that they have been subjected to irradiation or other chromosomal damage and need to harvest fresh genetic material to manufacture a viable population with. The chances of meeting a bipedal species that is so very similar to us seems unlikely, unless all sentient species fall into a narrow physiological humanoid spectrum, such as we see on TV shows.

Also - I just read the new TV series called 'Manifest', the producer of which claimed the only reason he got OKd to do the series was because of mh370 - It's about a plane full of passengers that disappears like
mh370 - And 5 years later returns - Good sci-fi series so far.

I have seen a couple of episodes and it isn't bad.

I find this case interesting:

Are Mass Disappearances Actually Mass Alien Abduction?
First Published: March 17, 2018 Last updated: July 28th, 2018 Written by Marcus Lowth

"People disappear never to be found every day. As grim as that sounds, it is a fact and has been that way since the dawn of time. It is perhaps easier to understand how an individual may become lost. Or even how someone could “vanish” at the hands of another. When entire villages or huge groups of people disappear without a clue as to why or where they might have gone, however, it is obvious that something spectacular has occurred. ....."

The Anjikuni Vanishing, November 1930
"The Nunavut Territory in the most northern of Canada’s territories is also one of the largest. Perhaps not surprisingly it is also one of the least populated parts of the planet. Its harsh, frozen conditions make it a brutal host to human life. Some Inuit communities, however, have called the region home for thousands of years. Much like a small community in 1930 did – until they vanished without a trace.........."

The video below looks at this particular incident in more detail.

An Alien Harvesting?
"Researcher, Linda Moulton-Howe would describe the encounter as “a harvesting” at the hands of extra-terrestrials. That humans are nothing more than an experiment to them. Whether their intentions were as dark as Howe theorizes, there are plenty of other researchers who subscribe to the notion of not only involvement from extra-terrestrials in human history, but that “the experiment” continues today....."

Quotes and video source:
https://www.ufoinsight.com/are-mass-disappearances-actually-mass-alien-abduction/

So you don't think our 'hypothetical' aliens could abduct a group of people off a plane?

Yes, Its just Hypothetical !

I find this case interesting:

The Anjikuni Vanishing, November 1930
"The Nunavut Territory in the most northern of Canada’s territories is also one of the largest. Perhaps not surprisingly it is also one of the least populated parts of the planet. Its harsh, frozen conditions make it a brutal host to human life. Some Inuit communities, however, have called the region home for thousands of years. Much like a small community in 1930 did – until they vanished without a trace.........."

The most interesting thing about the Anjikuni / Angikuni disappearance story is how long it's persisted in the paranormal literature, even though it's been pretty definitively debunked. It's been a well-recycled fan favorite ever since it appeared in two 1959 mass market collections of paranormal (etc.) stories:

- Carroll Colby's Strangely Enough!
- Frank Edwards' Stranger than Science

See also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angikuni_Lake

Angikuni / Anjikuni Lake Inuit Village Disappearance
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ikuni-lake-inuit-village-disappearance.65354/

For Christmas I received Michael Palin's book about the disappearance of the Erebus and Terror in the NorthWest passage. Of course the ships have been found now, but very few of the bodies. I never even considered aliens - till now.

Maybe time travellers look in history books for cases of unexplained disappearances, and go back in time to collect the disappeared before they vanish, thereby causing the disappearances themselves (and closing the loop).

Maybe time travellers look in history books for cases of unexplained disappearances, and go back in time to collect the disappeared before they vanish, thereby causing the disappearances themselves (and closing the loop).
isn't that the same idiotic theory some people believe is behind alien abductions?
that the greys are us from the future and that they also paradoxically created the human race?

Last edited:
Before everyone gets over-excited about alien abductions, the remote viewing seems to point to loss of oxygen and extreme drowsiness of the pilot as the problem.

^That's certainly a reasonable possibility though I can't say I place much faith in RV...and I have read a few books about it years ago.
For me the idea that 'aliens' are doing 'mass abductions' or 'harvesting' is just about as silly as the Diana murder conspiracy, the Moon Landing hoax , and David Icke's reptilian shape shifters.

For Christmas I received Michael Palin's book about the disappearance of the Erebus and Terror in the NorthWest passage. Of course the ships have been found now, but very few of the bodies. I never even considered aliens - till now.
There is no particular reason to suppose that the ships weren't abandoned and the crew lost in the ice. They did find many of the bodies. Eaten by crewmates is far different from abducted by aliens.

Hmmm. You could issue a fake press release about your rival unexplainably disappearing. Then future people would discover the press release, think they need to close the loop, and come back and time-abduct your rival into the future. It would be the perfect crime, your fake press release would get eliminated from the timestream.

Hmmm. You could issue a fake press release about your rival unexplainably disappearing. Then future people would discover the press release, think they need to close the loop, and come back and time-abduct your rival into the future. It would be the perfect crime, your fake press release would get eliminated from the timestream.

Only if the abductors from the future made a point to negate the press release itself, which suggests:

- This would cause a major time travel paradox (how could they be advised of a disappearance if they negated the evidence by which they knew of it in the first place?); and / or

- The most efficient corrective action future people could perform would be to simply abduct YOU ! :nails:

Only if the abductors from the future made a point to negate the press release itself, which suggests:

- This would cause a major time travel paradox (how could they be advised of a disappearance if they negated the evidence by which they knew of it in the first place?); and / or

- The most efficient corrective action future people could perform would be to simply abduct YOU ! :nails:

But them going back and abducting your rival would make the fake disappearance a real one, which would then result in real press releases of the person's mysterious disappearance that would be found in the future, negating your need to make a fake one.

But them going back and abducting your rival would make the fake disappearance a real one, which would then result in real press releases of the person's mysterious disappearance that would be found in the future, negating your need to make a fake one.

Even better from the future people's perspective ... Go back to a timepoint immediately following your issuance of the fake press release, abduct your rival, and leave you to take the fall ...

:evillaugh:

Back