• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

May 25th Asteroid

If anything hits - and I do not believe it will - it will not be so big a deal as this guy says it will be IMO.

The end of the world is nigh!

Yeah right.

Not yet bozo.

10 million kliks. So about one tenth of the distance between earth and mars (give or take). Alright then, looks like my idea of selling dolphin saddles was a crock.

Just presenting information as I receive it:

there are several lines of indicators all agreeing with this in a chilling way. sometimes you just have to accept the data. ....has a time wave model that has been critically reviewed predicted years ago a major shift in novelty in may 2006.... predicts allot happening in this month that will change everything. I know remote viewers who said.... next big event that will cause mass migrations and they saw may 2006 by comet. ....just can't ignore it. if i am wrong. i will have to re evaluate my sources very much.

Sorry if people take my tone badly, it's not meant like that, I'm genuinely interested: I didn't know remote viewers did predictions for the future. Can someone please enlighten me when this extra ability was attached to the canon? If it has always been there (excuse my ignorance) was there any reports to their efficacy?

It's always been there the US mill were quite into that aspect, if you take out the map references and scientific buzz words remote viewing is very similar to shamanistic practice. As a species we did ok for quite a while being advised by the shaman and his skills.

A major shift in novelty? Just what does that mean, exactly?

I thought it meant hula hoops and frisbees were making a comeback.

Shift in Novelty?

Is "shift in novelty" a known and accepted phrase? Google brings up just one lonely mention, in an occult-thelemic source, and even that with the word "novelty" in quotes.

Huh?

If a comet or even a large comet-fragment actually IS going to crash into the Earth a mere eight days from now, shouldn't its presence already be writ fairly large in the night sky?

Or have I merely read one too many science fiction disaster novels?

Wow. Hoola, Elvis, ed sullivan.....have done a brief projection on available data. How accurate data...dunno. Can't see any danger. If wrong...sorry. U should've bought the dolphin harnesses....

First the media get him sacked, then the country is on his back for picking a 17 year old, now a meteorite is going to wreck his chances for good.

I feel sorry for Sven, when is the guy gonna get a break?

.......I suppose you will hate me now and press your ignore button.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can I say .......Sven.........why the Monyt Burn's look?

There is an ignore button?????? why did I not know this!!!!!!!

hehe seriously though, IMO I think its a silly feature, but the engine that is used comes with it I believe.

I guess Beckham would be smithers then?

So posh would be a trophy poodle....okay, i'm going.......jeeeeeeea (how yankie), don't push...

We'll still be here on 26th :roll: The times I have heard similar stories. Jeez!

elffriend said:
"We'll still be here on 26th :roll: The times I have heard similar stories. Jeez!"

I remember being quite scared by rumors that the world was supposed to end in early 1954, all humanity dead except for a lucky few survivors who were scheduled to be rescued by "flying saucers." I was 12.

So my Mother informed me how back in 1925 (she had then be ten) thousands of Americans had given away their houses, clothes, furniture, food and money because they'd have no more need of such trivialities now that the End was nigh.

On Second Thought and Sober Reflection

On second thought and sober reflection:

IT'S ALL OVER AND WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

And here I'm scheduled to have two broken front teeth repaired on April 23rd.

So I'm going to have just two measly days to bite people before the End.

Drat.

Why am I such an ignorant and selfish cow?
I mean I looked at the map, couldn't find the British isles in danger and whoops...didn't care anymore.
:?

Dingo667 said:
Why am I such an ignorant and selfish cow?
I mean I looked at the map, couldn't find the British isles in danger and whoops...didn't care anymore.
:?

If you scroll further down the page, there's a pic of the coastal areas of Britain. I suppose if you live far inland or in Scotland, you need not worry (apparently).

Dophin saddles...get your dolphin saddles....erm..half price....Soon the dolphins will migrate from earth. Can't wait for the mothership? Harness a dolphin :lol:

Well, if it does strike, those at ground zero will be vapoised quickly. Those of us further away...well, it might help solve the water crisis in the uk if ya like water brackish!

:( From all the "End is nigh.....again" tomfoolery,one of them has to be right eventually........don't they?

How much are them dolphin saddles,Duck?

robbo616 said:
"From all the 'End is nigh.....again' tomfoolery, one of them has to be right eventually........don't they?"

I dunno. If I go fishing for sharks in my bathtub, do the odds get better if I try it a thousand times instead of just once?

Hey, look, the American has finally learned how to do this. Aren't you all proud of me? I can tie my own shoes and tell time, too.

OldTimeRadio said:
Hey, look, the American has finally learned how to do this. Aren't you all proud of me? I can tie my own shoes and tell time, too.
[Henry Higgns]Good Lord, I think he's got it![/Henry Higgins] :D.

If I go fishing for sharks in my bathtub, do the odds get better if I try it a thousand times instead of just once?

If you have a bathtub the size of the caribbean,then yes.

There's a slightly higher probability of the earth being destroyed.

Back