• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

RCDforum

Fresh Blood
Hi everyone. I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :(

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance.

Hi everyone. I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :(

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance.
Hi and sorry to hear about your loss of Chris, I can't help you from afar but some people find comfort in prayer. Paranormal investigation groups can sometimes use mediums, trigger objects are common as well as digital voice recorders (which you can buy surprisingly cheaply these days online). I noticed your forum name, are you part of this rafidain centre of dialogue group if you don't mind me asking ? ..

http://rcdforum.org/

First - my condolences on what would appear to be a significant loss.

If Chris' passing was recent and / or particularly painful I'd point out that the grieving process often leads survivors to get overly sensitized to reminders, cues, coincidences, etc., that might be viewed as having significance with respect to the departed. I've seen this multiple times before, and in some cases I've seen it turn into something of an obsession.

I'm not disputing or dismissing the possible contact you mentioned. I'm only pointing out that you may be in a position of vulnerability or desperation that requires you to maintain some measure of a grip.

In particular - there are plenty of folks out there who would be eager (for a fee) to help you pursue this matter. Be careful about getting drawn into what could end up being a fruitless and costly pursuit.

Having said that ...

To the extent there is, or can be, any sign that is really a sign ... It will be something occurring to or with you, and it may be something only you can or will accept as specific to Chris. My point is that both considering something as a sign as well as interpreting its meaning or significance is a judgment that's inevitably yours alone. In my opinion this is something so personal it can't be out-sourced to or validated by any third party.

@RCDforum :group: please accept my condolences.

My family had a loss last year. We didn't go down the route you are asking about, but I do understand why you might want to.

Please look after yourself, value yourself and take comfort where you can.

Frides

First - my condolences on what would appear to be a significant loss.

If Chris' passing was recent and / or particularly painful I'd point out that the grieving process often leads survivors to get overly sensitized to reminders, cues, coincidences, etc., that might be viewed as having significance with respect to the departed. I've seen this multiple times before, and in some cases I've seen it turn into something of an obsession.

I'm not disputing or dismissing the possible contact you mentioned. I'm only pointing out that you may be in a position of vulnerability or desperation that requires you to maintain some measure of a grip.

In particular - there are plenty of folks out there who would be eager (for a fee) to help you pursue this matter. Be careful about getting drawn into what could end up being a fruitless and costly pursuit.

Having said that ...

To the extent there is, or can be, any sign that is really a sign ... It will be something occurring to or with you, and it may be something only you can or will accept as specific to Chris. My point is that both considering something as a sign as well as interpreting its meaning or significance is a judgment that's inevitably yours alone. In my opinion this is something so personal it can't be out-sourced to or validated by any third party.
^^^^ Best advice you could possibly get right there.

Is there a local Spiritualist Church you could go to?
Their regular services are in no way frightening or spooky, but include a general session of mediumship .
You might or might not get a "message" from your loved one, but either way you won't get financially conned.
A collection plate is passed round just like in a regular church service, and the service will include prayer and a bit of "uplift"!

I would definitely go down the Spiritualist Church route if you wish to pursue this course. Very much a protected environment with like minded individuals. Likely to be a pleasant experience even if you don't receive a message.

Condolences to you, RCDforum!

Back